Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3901112;
    Did I report it being Chris? I don't remember that?
    I think anybody saying they know at this point is just guessing.
    They have a 50% chance of being right, why not just guess and try to play it off like somebody told them so.

For what it's worth, only one of my "friends" knows who she picked, and they aren't sharing.
    Cash I do apologize, all this information is getting mesh in my brain, but some have said it was pointing to Chris. (sorry) You only said the F2 and to let RS tell us. I do remember now.

FORT Fogey

They have a 50% chance of being right, why not just guess and try to play it off like somebody told them so.

For what it's worth, only one of my "friends" knows who she picked, and they aren't sharing.
    Oooooooo Cash, so what tickles this "friend's" fancy? Exotic travel? Fine jewelry? Designer clothes? The undying gratitude of an entire message board's population?

Surely we could collectively come up with something to bribe, er convince, them to spill?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

oh Cash, could you say pretty please with a cherry on top to your friend, and that we'll keep it real quiet?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3901091;
    Ok thanks. Anything you can offer us about Roberto would be appreciated. I'm dying to know more about him.
    He is determined, focused, and a hard worker. Although a young man, his professional accomplishments are already very impressive. When he loves, he is fiercely loyal and committed. When is over, it is over. He has a heart of gold, lives close to the Christian principles he was brought up in. Very close to his family; adores MOM! Can be a bit too sensitive as times. Plays hard as well, kind of an adrenaline junkie at times.... He is every bit as genuine and nice young man as his Co-Bachelors have already said about him

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyStar;3901177;
    He is determined, focused, and a hard worker. Although a young man, his professional accomplishments are already very impressive. When he loves, he is fiercely loyal and committed. When is over, it is over. He has a heart of gold, lives close to the Christian principles he was brought up in. Very close to his family; adores MOM! Can be a bit too sensitive as times. Plays hard as well, kind of an adrenaline junkie at times.... He is every bit as genuine and nice young man as his Co-Bachelors have already said about him
    Thanks for sharing. Roberto is an early favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyStar;3901177;
    Gotta love a man who adores his momma!
    So our F2 both were/is close to mommy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3901183;
    Gotta love a man who adores his momma!
    So our F2 both were/is close to mommy.
    sanlee-- Totally agree!

Thanks Reggie!

I'm not sure where we are posting our thoughts about the release by ABC, of the contestant photos, but hell---can they get a better quality camera!!

Except for Kirk, Kasey, Craig R, Roberto and Tyler M, the rest are awful! Looks like they shot some from the wrong angle. And, whats up with that Frank photo. He looks like a girl. I can't believe Ali would be attracted to anything like that. They sure don't look like the guys in the videos we have seen thus far. Hope it was just the cheap camera.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3901253;
    I'm not sure where we are posting our thoughts about the release by ABC, of the contestant photos, but hell---can they get a better quality camera!!
    I sincerely have to say the BIO pic is the worst picture of Roberto I have ever seen. What was ABC's intent....! scare people AWAY???? Seriously, dude...

Are those the photos she will have to look at before the RCs? Yuk!