Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

hmmmm... can anyone remember who it was that reported by spoiler about Chris, Frank and one of the other bachelors had all meeting up somewhere in with mid-west recently? Can anyone point me in that direction?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3991773;
    hmmmm... can anyone remember who it was that reported by spoiler about Chris, Frank and one of the other bachelors had all meeting up somewhere in with mid-west recently? Can anyone point me in that direction?
    Cash reported this.

happytobeme post 9335

ETA Cash was responding to a post by htbm

A location was not reported.

Just wanted to bring up Roberto's move to California a little bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

One thing we know for sure is Roberto is moving to Califonia and will work under SF Irvine Office, right? We don't know which town he will live in since this Irvine Office covers different towns.

Ali -- even though she lives in San Jose right now, it's just a rental. She can break the lease and move out practically, whenever.

So, I think we don't have to worry too much about their possible commute to see each other just yet. Until we know more about the following scenarios:

- Does Ali want and will do DWTS for sure? If so, she doesn't have to live in LA. The dancing pro. partner will travel to wherever she is to practice.

- Will Ali go back to work at FB? Will they take her back? If so, then we can see if it's possible for Roberto and Ali to live together by looking at the towns that will work for both of them. We can draw two circles, one for the SF Irvine Office area, and one for areas arounf FaceBook with reasonable commutes. Then see if they overlap at all.

- If Ali is not going back to FB / open her own business / does something in Hollywood once in a while, then she will just move from San Jose to wherever Roberto lives whenever she's ready.
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3991796;
    Just wanted to bring up Roberto's move to California a little bit. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

One thing we know for sure is Roberto is moving to Califonia and will work under SF Irvine Office, right? We don't know which town he will live in since this Irvine Office covers different towns.

Ali -- even though she lives in San Jose right now, it's just a rental. She can break the lease and move out practically, whenever.

So, I think we don't have to worry too much about their possible commute to see each other just yet. Until we know more about the following scenarios:

- Does Ali want and will do DWTS for sure? If so, she doesn't have to live in LA. The dancing pro. partner will travel to wherever she is to practice.

- Will Ali go back to work at FB? Will they take her back? If so, then we can see if it's possible for Roberto and Ali to live together by looking at the towns that will work for both of them. We can draw two circles, one for the SF Irvine Office area, and one for areas arounf FaceBook with reasonable commutes. Then see if they overlap at all.

- If Ali is not going back to FB / open her own business / does something in Hollywood once in a while, then she will just move from San Jose to wherever Roberto lives whenever she's ready.
    You left out he could be just moving and it has nothing to do with Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3991831;
    You left out he could be just moving and it has nothing to do with Ali.
    I just don't think that he move to California without a good reason. He was supposed to take over a State Farm agency in SC in January 2011. I would think that kind of opportunity is hard to come by especially, when you are 26 years old. I would think that the only "good" reason for him to move to California is to be with "the love of his life", not The Bachelor, not DWTS. I've heard that owning a successful SF agency can make him a millionaire. IMHO, Roberto that I see on the show might move to be with someone he's in love with, but probably won't move for some short-term gigs.
    Last edited by Sweeeeet!; 07-19-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: type
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3991848;
    I just don't think that he move to California without a good reason. He was supposed to take over a State Farm agency in SC in January 2011. I would think that kind of opportunity is hard to come by especially, when you are 26 years old. I would think that the only "good" reason for him to move to California is to be with "the love of his life", not The Bachelor, not DWTS. I've heard that owning a successful SF agency can make him a millionaire. IMHO, Roberto that I see on the show might move to be with someone he's in love with, but probably won't move for some short-term gigs.
    I guess anything could happen. I don't really know the full story with Sc office like maybe for some reason it didn't work out or maybe he just likes LA better than SC. I just like to keep an open mind.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3991848;
    The thing is, I don't think Ali is planning on staying in the LA area after all is said and done....I can't speak for her, but she has mentioned that it really isn't the place for her. My guess is she wants to get back to her every day life back in SanFran.

But who knows? Maybe they are planning on doing the LDR thing for a bit? However, if you are moving all the way across the other side of the country, why not go all the way (SanFran)? Irvine is VERY far from SanFran.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3991859;
    The thing is, I don't think Ali is planning on staying in the LA area after all is said and done....I can't speak for her, but she has mentioned that it really isn't the place for her. My guess is she wants to get back to her every day life back in SanFran.

But who knows? Maybe they are planning on doing the LDR thing for a bit? However, if you are moving all the way across the other side of the country, why not go all the way (SanFran)? Irvine is VERY far from SanFran.
    That's a very good point. I think Ali likes San Fran quite a bit. I personally think she will be happier in San Fran. Regarding Roberto in Irvine area. Can someone from SF tell us what cities this Irvince office covers? Maybe ideally Roberto wanted to moce to San Fran area but the Irvine Office is the only option for him for now? It's at least one step closer to being so close to her.
    Team ROBERTO