Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #11001
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991593;
    I don't know how it happened, but there were posts under that ID that existed last season that are now gone. I wish lithargic would explain what happened.
    I don't think lithargic was ever here on this board. We discussed on this board a poster on Reality Steve's comments section who also went by lithargic who said, among other things, that Jake rejected BOTH Tenley and Vienna at the FRC.

    The chances of two different people coming up with the same alias by coincidence are very very slim. And if you were aware of lithargic's post last season which turned out to be false, why choose the same alias this season, even on a different board? The likely logical conclusion is that the identity of the poster is the same.

    So, while I would like lithargic's information to be true, I have no reason to believe information this season from a poster who was outright wrong last season.
    _(Moo!)

  2. #11002
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3991609;
    I don't think lithargic was ever here on this board. We discussed on this board a poster on Reality Steve's comments section who also went by lithargic who said, among other things, that Jake rejected BOTH Tenley and Vienna at the FRC.

    The chances of two different people coming up with the same alias by coincidence are very very slim. And if you were aware of lithargic's post last season which turned out to be false, why choose the same alias this season, even on a different board? The likely logical conclusion is that the identity of the poster is the same.

    So, while I would like lithargic's information to be true, I have no reason to believe information this season from a poster who was outright wrong last season.
    Are those posts still up over on Steve's comments?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  3. #11003
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991615;
    Are those posts still up over on Steve's comments?
    If I recall correctly, they WERE removed from his comments section, but I couldn't remember which post they were in response to to look at anyway. You can still find reference to them on FORT by searching for keyword "lithargic" under the Reality Steve thread in the spoiler section of Jake's season.
    _(Moo!)

  4. #11004
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3991631;
    If I recall correctly, they WERE removed from his comments section, but I couldn't remember which post they were in response to to look at anyway. You can still find reference to them on FORT by searching for keyword "lithargic" under the Reality Steve thread in the spoiler section of Jake's season.
    I remember the screen name "lithargic" because of the spelling of the name. If the removed posts were at Steve's blog and not here, I apologize.

    In any case:
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...archid=2743885
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  5. #11005
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991644;
    I remember the screen name "lithargic" because of the spelling of the name.
    You mean the misspelling of the name?

  6. #11006
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3991659;
    You mean the misspelling of the name?
    I just remembered that it was an unusual spelling for that word, but since it's kinda-sorta a name, I don't give too much concern to whether it's a spelling error. Does that make sense?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  7. #11007
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991587;
    That's actually not the case. This poster was here last season, and the posts have been scrubbed. There was erroneous information about the outcome of the show in those posts. Not that the new information is inaccurate, but the source has been misled in the past.
    Lithargic did not post on FORT last year. There were posts under the same name in the comments section of RS' blog.

  8. #11008
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991644;
    I remember the screen name "lithargic" because of the spelling of the name. If the removed posts were at Steve's blog and not here, I apologize.

    In any case:
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...archid=2743885
    ha! You reposting that link gave me an idea that helped me locate lithargic's post on RS's blog!

    If you follow your link, and track back to the first reference to the comment on Steve's blog, it was by romance writer on 01-14-2010, 06:20 PM:
    There's a comment on RS site that says that Jake chose neither girl.
    Okay, so the comment on RS's blog must be on a post on/before 1/14/2010.

    The most recent post before then was on 1/11/2010. There are 13 Comments to Bachelor Recap 1/11/2010.

    Comment #2 is by "lithargic" and reads:
    lithargic Says:
    January 14th, 2010 at 1:47 PM

    Steve, you almost got this one right. My sources confirm that Jake rejects BOTH Tenley and Vienna at the FRC. If you have seen any of his interviews he never says that he found his wife only that “I followed my heart”.
    You are also a little off on the Roz story. Everyone in the house knew that she was “making out” with one of the production guys. Maybe they didn’t go all the way but it was still blatant. She gave them enough rope to hang her and that’s what they did because it created drama where none existed.
    _(Moo!)

  9. #11009
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Not saying the info is wrong this season, but I think it's very unlikely these are two different posters, and if they aren't...they were misinformed last season.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  10. #11010
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991677;
    Not saying the info is wrong this season, but I think it's very unlikely these are two different posters, and if they are...they were misinformed last season.
    Exactly what I was getting at in an earlier post. For two different people to pick the name by coincidence would be incredibly unlikely, for a second person to choose it knowingly would be odd as it would automatically detract from their credibility. A person CAN be wrong one season and right the next, but let's not blindly follow like lemmings the first poster who tells us what we want to hear.
    _(Moo!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.