Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Fort Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I thought I was reading somewhere that someone was looking for pics of him and couldn't find one so I was just looking and found that. I should have know you guys were on it and I should have came here and looked around for a picture him. You guys have it going on with all you do. Wherever the pic came from I love those dimples!!

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirl49;3900942;
    I thought I was reading somewhere that someone was looking for pics of him and couldn't find one so I was just looking and found that. I should have know you guys were on it and I should have came here and looked around for a picture him. You guys have it going on with all you do. Wherever the pic came from I love those dimples!!
    We were searching for another baseball player & came across a Roberto Mena & found some photos, but those cute dimples didn't seem to match the baseball player found. This Roberto doesn't seem to have any photos we can find online. It's a shame that that purdy face isn't posted all over Facebook.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Fort Fan

Amen to that Saff

Windwaltzer and others... anything new on TAHITI ????
    such a great job done on tracking booked flights & hotels & checking webcams... can't see anything new in sleuthing thread.... there's still nothing in the way of sightings or locale clues??

MF's secrecy strategy is way too successful and May 24 soooooooooo long coming

maybe it's a time-zone thing but has ANYONE FOUND THE BIO'S YET ??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirl49;3900926;
    I don't know how to move a tinypic but if you put Roberto Martinez baseball player in google search you will bring up the bachelorette6 will ali pic roberto martinez it will show a pic of him
    The stats that show up whe you google "Roberto Martinez baseball player" are for the "wrong" Roberto Martinez. That Roberto IS playing baseball and hence, physically impossible to be at 5 places at once (where is your sleuthing people!!??/) NO WAY he is THE Roberto from TB show.....besides, it is established that the Roberto Martinez of the show is of Puerto Rican background..... SNAPS.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3900949;
    Windwaltzer and others... anything new on TAHITI ????
    such a great job done on tracking booked flights & hotels & checking webcams... can't see anything new in sleuthing thread.... there's still nothing in the way of sightings or locale clues??

MF's secrecy strategy is way too successful and May 24 soooooooooo long coming

maybe it's a time-zone thing but has ANYONE FOUND THE BIO'S YET ??
    I really think that the bios/photos will come out sometime after 1-2pm.

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyStar;3900959;
    The stats that show up whe you google "Roberto Martinez baseball player" are for the "wrong" Roberto Martinez. That Roberto IS playing baseball and hence, physically impossible to be at 5 places at once (where is your sleuthing people!!??/) NO WAY he is THE Roberto from TB show.....besides, it is established that the Roberto Martinez of the show is of Puerto Rican background..... SNAPS.
    Welcome to the board Energystar! Your two posts have been about Roberto, any chance you know him? If so is there anything you can share with us? We have heard he was one of the most liked guys on the show.

The bios are up lots of cuties
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyStar;3900959;
    Sooner was not referring to the baseball stats. If you read her post again, you will see that she was referring to the picture that references him on Bette 6 with Ali.

Where has it been established that he is Puero Rican? I must have missed that post.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3900961;
    I really think that the bios/photos will come out sometime after 1-2pm.
    they're up now. i'm looking right at them!

i'm loving how Chris L. is wearing a red t-shirt with the Periodic Table of the Elements on it. a man after my own heart, and shares my birthday if his facebook page is correct

John C. looks totally different to me than the cap of him on one knee

LOL Kyle is billed as an "Outdoorsman" by occupation
    Last edited by MamaAmyG; 05-12-2010 at 02:41 PM.
    _(Moo!)