Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3900509;
    I am hoping earlier than that. If I get lucky, sometimes I can extrapolate some good stuff from those pics.
    I know, you are such an expert when it comes to those things. Isn't there also a website that gives stuff away by the way the guys faces are highlighted, or am I just going nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3900501;
    When are the abcmedianet photos released? Usually the Wednesday before the epi, right?
    Does anyone remember when they put up the small abcmedianet photos? Is it on the same day as the bios? That's what I seem to remember, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899891;
    So.. since my sources were right about Frank and Roberto in the F3, they(sources) told me yesterday Chris Lambton was the one she chose...btw.. i've got no favourites, but Roberto looks like a nice guy, all I know for know is that she chooses Chris Lambton in the end... hope my sources are wrong this time... just wanted you to know before steve goes up with the F1 Hope I'm wrong though

Used to be just a sleuther, but now I'm a fan of the FORTers spoiler side.
    Love to watch the final 3s' stories unfold, beginning from episode 1.
    For me, it makes the show that much more interesting.

Any pics of this Chris N guy from Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3899710;
    Usually SQT is spent when the group date ends and one person is taken for more intimate time (I believe that's the definition) as opposed to just breaking off from the group to spend alone time.

You're right - i forgot about Elizabeth and the fireworks - but did the other ladies get sent back to the mans and they were completely alone, or were they just by themselves away from the other ladies??

I can't remember who Deanna watched fireworks with - was it just Jeremy - I thought it was all of them?? I know she spent time with him in the dugout - but they put them on the jumbotron so the other guys could watch them (right )
    DeAnna watched fireworks with all the guys on the group date just as you said and she did spend some alone time with Jeremy when he hit the most homeruns. It was later when DeAnna took Jeremy aside again to give him the group date rose and the guys watched them on the jumbotron while Dee gave Jeremy the rose. They were so mad.

As far as Jake and Elizabeth goes, it was SQT and she acted stupid about kissing and they watched the fireworks. The other girls went home, I think. I imagine Jake was wishing Elizabeth had gone with them before the night was over.lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899961;
    I'm not TEAMKIP, but he said that Ali chooses Chris.
    I wonder if Chris is living back in NYC now. He taught there before leaving his job to go back to Cape Cod to take care of his sick Mom until she passed.

If she chose Chris, that is going to be a lot of cross country trips between now and August 2nd (Finale) to see and spend time with Ali. Of course, it would have been the same for Roberto if she had chosen him. He still lives in Florida as far as I know.

Well, I hope they really love each other. They seemed to have a lot in common, but that's not everything. My dh & I have very little in common and we have been together for 42 years as of 5/7 (first date 1968-9th grade)(will be married 38 of those years in June). Just saying, you don't have to have a lot in common if you love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3900512;
    I thought that they came out the same day as the bios. I'll go and check to see when they came out in past seasons. I'll get back to you.

By the way, wasn't it said that the FIR was given to the guy/gal that the producers choose? Meaning it isn't even the leads choice?
    I don't know if this will help with a timeline on the release of the medianet M&G photos, but Jillian's premier was 5/18/09 and her M&G photos were posted on FORT on 5/7/09 and Jill in the group photo with all the guys, which was in OK Magazine, was posted here on 5/8/09. That was about 10 days before her premiere. Of course, I don't know when the M&G photos were actually posted at medianet, just when they were posted here. It was probably pretty close to the dates they were posted here though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3900329;
    TEAMKIP - Why do you hope it is wrong?!?
    My bad. I shouldn't have said that .. I just heard roberto was a very nice and sincere guy and chris did have a bad side like Vienna, but I shouldn't believe that stuff untill I see it

Go Chris! He looks nice and human if u know what I mean, he fits with ali

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3900639;
    My bad. I shouldn't have said that .. I just heard roberto was a very nice and sincere guy and chris did have a bad side like Vienna, but I shouldn't believe that stuff untill I see it

Go Chris! He looks nice and human if u know what I mean, he fits with ali
    Well, this certainly fits in with the current angel F2 and not-so-nice F1 edits. Thank you for telling us this because we can see if this fits that trend.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3900038;
    There's a saying how a man treats his mother is the way you can expect him to treat his wife.

I don't know if it's true because I haven't seen any studies.

P.S. The same sentiment has been expressed regarding women and how they treat their fathers.
    Yep this is definitely true. It takes a very special lady to become the Bride of a guy like that. I know from personal experience.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.