Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3900348;
    My initial impressions have me hoping that Roberto is F1. This guy is way cute, not to mention a baseball player. Since I always tend to fall for the F2 guy I'll get my mindset now that Chris will probably be the F1.
    ROFL - very middle of the road of you
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3900353;
    ROFL - very middle of the road of you
    Trying to protect myself from getting emotionally invested in another F2! Not sure it will work though!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3900348;
    My initial impressions have me hoping that Roberto is F1. This guy is way cute, not to mention a baseball player. Since I always tend to fall for the F2 guy I'll get my mindset now that Chris will probably be the F1.
    I think of it as a good way to get Roberto to be the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3900358;
    I think of it as a good way to get Roberto to be the next Bachelor.
    I am reserving my right to change my mind...but if the personality and voice are as good as the face.....I am so into Bach 15....

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3900380;
    I am reserving my right to change my mind...but if the personality and voice are as good as the face.....I am so into Bach 15....
    Ali wins & we win. Really it's the type of gift that just keeps on giving

FORT Fogey

I am not sure how much I can be on the board tomorrow. If the bios come out, we need to also look and see if we can get a list of the correct way that they exited the limos as well, if somebody can do that for me. The trick is to look very carefully at the numbers on the film and to make sure that you're going in the right order. It helps to have somebody double check.
    This sometimes helps us later when we compare how they are edited to come out of the limo.
    Thanks for the help!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3900494;
    I am not sure how much I can be on the board tomorrow. If the bios come out, we need to also look and see if we can get a list of the correct way that they exited the limos as well, if somebody can do that for me. The trick is to look very carefully at the numbers on the film and to make sure that you're going in the right order. It helps to have somebody double check.
    This sometimes helps us later when we compare how they are edited to come out of the limo.
    Thanks for the help!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the exiting limo order. It will be interesting to see what numbers the F4 come out at. Hopefully someone can find that out. I am not the one for that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3900499;
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the exiting limo order. It will be interesting to see what numbers the F4 come out at. Hopefully someone can find that out. I am not the one for that, though.
    When are the abcmedianet photos released? Usually the Wednesday before the epi, right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3900501;
    When are the abcmedianet photos released? Usually the Wednesday before the epi, right?
    I am hoping earlier than that. If I get lucky, sometimes I can extrapolate some good stuff from those pics.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3900501;
    I thought that they came out the same day as the bios. I'll go and check to see when they came out in past seasons. I'll get back to you.

By the way, wasn't it said that the FIR was given to the guy/gal that the producers choose? Meaning it isn't even the leads choice?