Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Any guy that will go home to take care of his mom is a keeper. That's the kind of guy you want to marry. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3900031;
    Any guy that will go home to take care of his mom is a keeper. That's the kind of guy you want to marry. JMO
    There's a saying how a man treats his mother is the way you can expect him to treat his wife.

I don't know if it's true because I haven't seen any studies.

P.S. The same sentiment has been expressed regarding women and how they treat their fathers.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3900031;
    Definitely agree 100% with you

Chris is gonna get really high marks for doing what he did. I know it has been said that he was picking on the shy Chris, but we have to see how it plays out and it is only a short time since that Chris (if it is the Canadian Chris) leaves early.

I will say this, Joshua Radin is hot stuff. For Ali to get him, probably by request, to sing for her privately-- is a big deal. Not to mention the Harlem Boys Choir-- another big deal. He was touring overseas somewhere. Anyway, this Chris must be something special if she chose him for this date. This obvious has a lot of meaning in it to Ali.

I'm thinking she chose Chris and that there is a proposal. And who knows, if they marry, Joshua Radin will sing at her wedding just like he did at Ellen's wedding. Heck, when she visits Ellen in her post show interviews, they have something in common to talk about.

P.S. Oddly enough, Joshua Radin's songs: I'd Rather Be With You and They Bring Me To You are the songs in some youtube videos that fans put together of Ali and Jake. I guess now, Ali can really have an original of her own. Sweet.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 05-11-2010 at 06:18 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3898178;
    Apparently Frank broke up with his girlfriend the day before he left for the show.
    Then he goes all the way to F3, and realizes he still in love with her, and asks to leave.
    Ali was super upset over it. The equivalent of her leaving Jake, if not worse.
    That's the story I heard.
    Oh, that STINKS for Ali!! Especially if she really did like him. I hope that she at least has some feelings for another of the F3 so that she ends up with someone and doesn't become the female Brad! (I know, technically Jen Scheft...) People love to watch a train wreck, though. Hopefully, it is at least entertaining and Ali isn't as hurt as it will no doubt be shown.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3898387;
    BLOOMERS - that is very true - TPTB basically have control as to when one is allowed to leave - regardless of that statement that they make about leaving if one wishes to - it has to be worked into a story line - some how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3898401;
    I think that although she may feel emotionally wounded, Ali may well have dodged a bullet. From the picture that is being drawn of Frank to this point, leaving at F3 is the only solid thing we have heard him do. Frank is a bit squirrely from what we know to date:

1. He left a job in the financial arena.
    2. He moved in with his Mom and Dad.
    3. He is an aspiring writer and maybe a dreamer.
    4. He broke up with his girlfriend one day before leaving to be on the show.

I am sure he is a wonderful person, but he is not predictable or practical. I don't know how the two of them would have made it. Neither one of them would have had a job or a place to live.
    Ok, let me preface by saying I am brainstorming/hoping here--
    Could it be that Ali, although somewhat attracted to Frank, picked up on (the above bolded) his character flaws and knew that she was not going to pick him in the end. TPTB, knowing that he was not her first pick, encouraged him to stay (either with or without Ali's knowledge) knowing that it would be a big ratings boost. This may actually mirror her leaving in Jake's season.... I had wondered if Jake actually had prior knowledge that Ali was going to leave and be slated as TB-ette. (specifically during their time in SF, walking around and someone yelled out "the Bachelor" and Ali's response was "is that what it's like?" At the time I wondered if they had been talking about her being the Bachelorette.) ... just wondering possibilities. Any thoughts?

Could Frank have sensed that Ali had stronger feelings for someone else? Maybe he felt that if he didn't spend the night with Ali, he could still have a chance with the ex. I am thinking that he bailed before he could get rejected or before he lost any chance with the ex. Either way, Ali dodged a bullet and the ex is should run and not look back.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899891;
    So.. since my sources were right about Frank and Roberto in the F3, they(sources) told me yesterday Chris Lambton was the one she chose...btw.. i've got no favourites, but Roberto looks like a nice guy, all I know for know is that she chooses Chris Lambton in the end... hope my sources are wrong this time... just wanted you to know before steve goes up with the F1 Hope I'm wrong though
    Why? I hope you are right. Actually would be a good pick by a Bachelor/Bachelorette for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899891;
    So.. since my sources were right about Frank and Roberto in the F3, they(sources) told me yesterday Chris Lambton was the one she chose...btw.. i've got no favourites, but Roberto looks like a nice guy, all I know for know is that she chooses Chris Lambton in the end... hope my sources are wrong this time... just wanted you to know before steve goes up with the F1 Hope I'm wrong though
    TEAMKIP - Why do you hope it is wrong?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

My initial impressions have me hoping that Roberto is F1. This guy is way cute, not to mention a baseball player. Since I always tend to fall for the F2 guy I'll get my mindset now that Chris will probably be the F1.