Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by mamah33;3979978;
    Well, I just read Cash's latest blog entry and if Don isn't telling the truth then he is one hell of a storyteller. Especially, with all of those intimate details.

I wanted Chris to win this whole time, but I'm going to be happy if it all turns out to be a happily ever after story.
    Maybe Don is really Frank and he continous with his script. ... BTW.. if this is true Ali outshined Vienna in being mean.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980000;
    He'll say it's a joke and that he's got the real info. What else do you expect him to say? He'll stick up for himself and that fine.
    Yes, but then he looks like an idiot because he didn't have correct info this time...and OH BOY, he will NOT want that. He prides himself on that credibility and if he is proven incorrect this time, his credibility will be questioned forever more....

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980000;
    He'll say it's a joke and that he's got the real info. What else do you expect him to say? He'll stick up for himself and that fine.
    Could you ask your source about that quick scene we see of Ali and Roberto in the bed? Is that when she tells him about the Frank thing?

FORT Fan

Cash- Thanks so much for sharing so much detail. In some ways, it all makes so much sense to wrap up loose ends. But, I actually like Ali, and some of it seems out of character. I tried to take off my Chris fangirl glasses last night (well, sadly it's more like fan-cougar), but all I saw was her head over heals for Frank. Who knows? But not having the whole season wrapped up in an unsatisfying spoiled bow is making this a lot more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3980015;
    Cash- Thanks so much for sharing so much detail. In some ways, it all makes so much sense to wrap up loose ends. But, I actually like Ali, and some of it seems out of character. I tried to take off my Chris fangirl glasses last night (well, sadly it's more like fan-cougar), but all I saw was her head over heals for Frank. Who knows? But not having the whole season wrapped up in an unsatisfying spoiled bow is making this a lot more fun!
    I'm waiting for the FD episode. If it pans out, I will be open to it. For now, I still say her picking neither.

FORT Fan

First, I haven't went back to review all the forums to catch up from the past few hours but, I wanted to share a few observations as I just rewatched lastnights episode. Sorry if I repeat something others have already mentioned or pointed out via SC's or if the following is not meant to be in this thread. Also, if any can/will answer my silly questions, I'd greatly appreciate it!

1. Right before the RC, CH & Ali discuss all 4 guys remaining and as she's speaking of their HTD's, the ONLY person that they didn't show pieces of the HTD while Ali is speaking was Roberto's. Why wouldn't they show pieces from his visit as well while they showed a couple from all the rest?
    2. In the preview (in very slow motion) for next week, I noticed that the pants/shorts that CL is wearing as they are walking into the beach match those of the person jumping from the catamaran with Ali. Has this been determined?
    3. Frank's parents live in what looks to be a condominium style of home and it has two separate garages beneath...where is the basement he lives in?? I've never known a basement to be beneath the garage...*sarcasm*
    4. Ali changed shoes 3 times (I think) during her date with Roberto...what else did they do?? First when she met him initially, second when they were at the ball park and lastly at the HD. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3980015;
    Yes, I took my Chris fan-girl glasses off last night too and I saw a girl totally in love with Frank too! Frank and Roberto were the only two that she talked about marriage with and "seeing herself with." She said she could picture herself in Chris' family but didn't specifically say seeing herself with *him.* I also looked to see how the conversation flowed between Ali & all of her suitors; sorry to say that the convo definitely flowed better w/ Ali/Frank & Ali/Roberto. I don't know if that's due to the fact that she really is into those 2 guys more than the others. I think Chris is incredibly nervous and that keeps him from conversing with her like the other guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3980030;
    First, I haven't went back to review all the forums to catch up from the past few hours but, I wanted to share a few observations as I just rewatched lastnights episode. Sorry if I repeat something others have already mentioned or pointed out via SC's or if the following is not meant to be in this thread. Also, if any can/will answer my silly questions, I'd greatly appreciate it!

1. Right before the RC, CH & Ali discuss all 4 guys remaining and as she's speaking of their HTD's, the ONLY person that they didn't show pieces of the HTD while Ali is speaking was Roberto's. Why wouldn't they show pieces from his visit as well while they showed a couple from all the rest?
    2. In the preview (in very slow motion) for next week, I noticed that the pants/shorts that CL is wearing as they are walking into the beach match those of the person jumping from the catamaran with Ali. Has this been determined?
    3. Frank's parents live in what looks to be a condominium style of home and it has two separate garages beneath...where is the basement he lives in?? I've never known a basement to be beneath the garage...*sarcasm*
    4. Ali changed shoes 3 times (I think) during her date with Roberto...what else did they do?? First when she met him initially, second when they were at the ball park and lastly at the HD. Hmmm.
    Did she arrive in the shoes (that her friends gave her with the I heart ____) or were they regular white tennis shoes? She said Roberto told her to wear some shorts and be comfy (paraphrasing) to his hometown.

I think they went walking around the Utampa campus and he 'showed her around'?

another observation: roberto was wearing a white undershirt during the beginning of his date and then at night he had a black undershirt after changing out of his baseball uniform I guess...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3980058;
    Did she arrive in the shoes (that her friends gave her with the I heart ____) or were they regular white tennis shoes? She said Roberto told her to wear some shorts and be comfy (paraphrasing) to his hometown.
    The second pair were white tennis shoes with red writing on the sides...wasn't a brand name, looked more like the ones the friends made??