Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Cash's new Updated blog is up for today!
    Check it out:

Call Me Cash

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979929;
    Cash's new Updated blog is up for today!
    Check it out:

Call Me Cash

Wow. If that's true, I want to slap Ali for being so inconsiderate of Chris' feelings. And did she really say those things when Roberto proposed? I thought Jillian had the stupidest FRC line ever. Guess not!

I would think most final 1 know. I don't see how they wouldn't.

FORT Fan

That story doesn't make Roberto look so great either, frankly. And it really doesn't make any sense. If he's ready to propose, she's ready to accept, why would they pay for extra days BEFORE the rose ceremony? Why not just let them take some time after like usual? The details all seem real, and I tend to believe things that have more detail, but it just doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie

Well, I just read Cash's latest blog entry and if Don isn't telling the truth then he is one hell of a storyteller. Especially, with all of those intimate details.

I wanted Chris to win this whole time, but I'm going to be happy if it all turns out to be a happily ever after story.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3979977;
    That story doesn't make Roberto look so great either, frankly. And it really doesn't make any sense. If he's ready to propose, she's ready to accept, why would they pay for extra days BEFORE the rose ceremony? Why not just let them take some time after like usual? The details all seem real, and I tend to believe things that have more detail, but it just doesn't make sense.
    Not to mention Ali laughing at Roberto's proposal while making fun of him. It's a WTH moment.

Wonder what RS is going to have to say about Cash's info/source?

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3979986;
    He thinks it's a bunch of bull. He already said that with his e-mails to people here before that info told to Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3979977;
    Thank you! He looks like a fake (knowing he just had to pretend to be nervous), she looks like a jackass, and the whole things is absurd.

In terms of things having detail, many lies are told with elaborate explanations to make it sound more plausible. I am staking my flag in the "This is fanfiction" side of things. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Hope I'm right, because I will be disgusted with Ali and irritated with Roberto if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3979986;
    He'll say it's a joke and that he's got the real info. What else do you expect him to say? He'll stick up for himself and that fine.