Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

So, are we still thinking that Ali picked Roberto (Cash's Blog) or back to not picking anyone? It seems to be changing every five minutes. Although, through some miracle (.01%chance) it occurred to me that Chris could be the ONE, every spoiler is carefully released saying EVERYONE BUT CHRIS....LOL. and at the end it would be him (I know, I am dreaming).

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979875;
    So, are we still thinking that Ali picked Roberto (Cash's Blog) or back to not picking anyone? It seems to be changing every five minutes. Although, through some miracle (.01%chance) it occurred to me that Chris could be the ONE, every spoiler is carefully released saying EVERYONE BUT CHRIS....LOL. and at the end it would be him (I know, I am dreaming).
    I have a feeling that it's going to keep changing every 5 minutes until we get something new to work with, lol.

I'm kinda happy for once that it hasn't been totally spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3977790;
    I know this is all new and we still have to see how it plays out but the oldtimers (bloomers, cash, blondie) have been around for awhile, they know the edits, don't get heavily sucked into favorites and have information that a newbie like me wouldn't have access to.

Sometimes the debate on here can turn into a big ole' pool of haterade (ganging up on an oldtimer bc they can't give up their sources or be 100% clear with us) but I appreciate and hope that they continue to share their information!! It'd suck if they stopped!

Thank you for writting what I have been thinking. I had replied something similar to you on one of CAPE's post. I know being a long time lurker and newbie on the site I have personally went to some of these old timers myself and they were and have been GREAT and very welcoming.
    I appreciate everything they do here ( I don't know HOW they do it) and any information they feel comforatable giving me. I so hope they wouldn't stop, It amazes me how they do/figure all this info out!!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3979851;
    Makes sense SAHM!!!! It would certainly give me pause for concern, that a man was living at home!

Who is already moving forward in their life and has built, established a home. MAJOR for me it would be. Thanks...she is obviously a smart woman.
    Snipped for brevity, but at the end of the day obviously the only thing that matters is what Ali thinks. And as others already said, she said herself she didn't care one whit that Frank gave up his job to pursue screenwriting and moved back in with his parents. So if she didn't care about that, I highly doubt she would be judgmental of Chris' situation.

Slightly OT, but yes, some relatives would say they don't want you giving up your life to stay with them, but deep down (with some of them) they want the help and company but don't want to put anyone out. I'm speaking from experience in terms of what happened with my grandmother after my grandfather passed away. She needed people to live with her for months just so she could function. Everyone is different. But IMO, what Chris did was the ultimate in selflessness, and I just don't see how anyone could hold that against him. Different perspectives is all, I suppose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979875;
    I personally think that after Frank dumps Ali, she was going like, innie minnie minnie mo, who will give her the least hassle as a boyfriend, between CL and Roberto. Or decides to pick neither.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3979851;
    Makes sense SAHM!!!! It would certainly give me pause for concern, that a man was living at home! Even with Chris losing his Mom....it happened months ago,, and it was so clear that his Dad sadly misses him terribly still, and I love the man. Would love Chris's Dad for myself....when he is ready...if ever! But, thankfully when I lost my parent, I wasn't expected to give up my whole life, and we were not paralyzed by the grief. Although we had a couple of years to come to terms with it all....welll I guess...so did they. :-( Anyway everyone grieves at their own speed....i just know my beloved Dad would not expect, nor want me sacrificing one moment of my life grieving for him. It was all about looking after Mom after....take her on a cruise, take her here....take her there. Mom is gungho, so sad, but looking forward and we did all that....she misses Dad and aches for him everyday....but their motto is "Life is for the Living", and after a week with Rory and me, she is ready for her privacy!!! Dad would never want us to mourn the way Chris's family still is, or seem to be...nor would Mom....they are so traumatized still. Soo sad. Breaks my heart it does! Chris is more than just this,....and deserves to be seen as more. He is a wonderful, funny, amazing man..with a great family and Dad.
    Thanks
    Karey

Who is already moving forward in their life and has built, established a home. MAJOR for me it would be. Thanks...she is obviously a smart woman.
    I think you said it. Everyone grieves in their own way and in their own speed. i lost my dad 8 months ago. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him and sometimes cry because I miss him. Although my parents would never want any of us to give up our lives for them, when you see them lonely and hurting, you do what you need to do. Chris is a guy that lives with no regrets. If he loses his dad tomorrow, he will never need to say, I wish I had spent more time with my dad. I feel that Chris was rewarded so much by spending that time with his mom and then after that with his dad. Talking about spending the evenings and getting advise from his mom is something that he will always have until the day he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3979881;
    I'm kinda happy for once that it hasn't been totally spoiled
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3979895;
    I think you said it. Everyone grieves in their own way and in their own speed. i lost my dad 8 months ago. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about him and sometimes cry because I miss him. Although my parents would never want any of us to give up our lives for them, when you see them lonely and hurting, you do what you need to do. Chris is a guy that lives with no regrets. If he loses his dad tomorrow, he will never need to say, I wish I had spent more time with my dad. I feel that Chris was rewarded so much by spending that time with his mom and then after that with his dad. Talking about spending the evenings and getting advise from his mom is something that he will always have until the day he dies.
    Thank you! That was beautifully put. This is what I see as well. I also lost my brother to cancer a little over a year ago, and I am like you. I miss him everyday. I have pictures of him all over my house because it is just my way of remembering him.

What I did not see was a traumatized family last night, but a very loving, close family who are always there for each other.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979848;
    Please don't compare Jason with CL
    Yeah, they are nothing alike. However, there is a big popularity.