Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899904;
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if it was a proposal, or an agreement to see each other off of the show? I'm guessing Roberto will be the next Bach, if he takes them up on their offer. Of course, we have to see how entertaining he is on screen.......oh wait, I just watched an entire season of Jake...nevermind.
    You watched Jakes whole season....I couldnt get past the 3rd episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899891;
    So.. since my sources were right about Frank and Roberto in the F3, they(sources) told me yesterday Chris Lambton was the one she chose...btw.. i've got no favourites, but Roberto looks like a nice guy, all I know for know is that she chooses Chris Lambton in the end... hope my sources are wrong this time... just wanted you to know before steve goes up with the F1 Hope I'm wrong though
    I don't see how she can go wrong picking either of these 2 guys. They are both very attractive!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899891;
    So.. since my sources were right about Frank and Roberto in the F3, they(sources) told me yesterday Chris Lambton was the one she chose...btw.. i've got no favourites, but Roberto looks like a nice guy, all I know for know is that she chooses Chris Lambton in the end... hope my sources are wrong this time... just wanted you to know before steve goes up with the F1 Hope I'm wrong though
    Very interesting! Thanks for posting, it'll be awesome if you end up outspoiling RS!

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3899914;
    I don't see how she can go wrong picking either of these 2 guys. They are both very attractive!
    Actually you are so right. Only she knows who she would be compatible with. And sometimes you can tell that right away when you are around someone. Im just going to watch and see, and ill be the judge of who I like.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3899904;
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if it was a proposal, or an agreement to see each other off of the show? I'm guessing Roberto will be the next Bach, if he takes them up on their offer. Of course, we have to see how entertaining he is on screen.......oh wait, I just watched an entire season of Jake...nevermind.
    If it was a proposal or whatever I don't know 100%, but they told me it is a high chance of a proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899928;
    If it was a proposal or whatever I don't know 100%, but they told me it is a high chance of a proposal

Did Ali ask the F1 to marry her or the F1 asked Ali to marry him? Do you know anything about that? Do you think it is Roberto or Chris that is the F1?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3899928;
    Thanks for the info. Looks like a certain someone got scooped by the board that he makes fun of analyzing SCs, edits & Facebooks.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3899956;
    Did Ali ask the F1 to marry her or the F1 asked Ali to marry him? Do you know anything about that? Do you think it is Roberto or Chris that is the F1?
    I'm not TEAMKIP, but he said that Ali chooses Chris.

FORT Fogey

I wonder how many people have given up on sticking to "sleuthing" and are now over "on this side". Best intentions often succumb to temptation... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3899979;
    I wonder how many people have given up on sticking to "sleuthing" and are now over "on this side". Best intentions often succumb to temptation... LOL
    I never promised I would stick to just sleuthing, because I knew better. There's a fine line between spoiling & sluething & most everything that we've found out to date has been spoiling. Funny thing is, RS was the reason some people wanted a different thread so we could sleuth out the F1 & we already had it figured out before he posted it because of our wonderful people here with sources. I'll probably stay on this side becuse I don't want to accidentally get an infraction.