Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Grammy58;3979766;
    He said "I can't stop kissing you".

Isn't that what I posted? I'm confused.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3979781;
    I do believe that Ali thought about this also. Two of the three live at home.
    But she specifically said in a PI when Frank told her he still lived at home, she didn't care about that. That it didn't matter to her at all that he lived at home.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3979799;
    But she specifically said in a PI when Frank told her he still lived at home, she didn't care about that. That it didn't matter to her at all that he lived at home.
    I know. She wants to live in the basement with Frank, if Frank lets her

You know how CL's willing to be a garbage man for Ali? Ali's willing to live in the basement for Frank

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979779;
    Do we remember if there were any leaks during Deanna's season? This edit seems the most like her season. Jason got a lot of screen time and America LOVED him.
    Yup! I totally agree. And I don't think they had specifically chosen him as the Bachelor until well after Deanna's season ended. I think they chose him because everyone loved him so much. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. The edit is so similar. Chris's family is so close knit and warm and they are very protective of him because he hasn't been able to open his heart to anyone since his mother passed. Jason wasn't able to open his heart to anyone since his wife left him, despite Ty being in the equation. Both families were protective. Jason HT with Deanna made me cry and Chris's hometown almost made me cry. Both guys are clearly ready for a longterm relationship and are unafraid of commitment, both are mature.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3979816;
    Yup! I totally agree. And I don't think they had specifically chosen him as the Bachelor until well after Deanna's season ended. I think they chose him because everyone loved him so much. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. The edit is so similar. Chris's family is so close knit and warm and they are very protective of him because he hasn't been able to open his heart to anyone since his mother passed. Jason wasn't able to open his heart to anyone since his wife left him, despite Ty being in the equation. Both families were protective. Jason HT with Deanna made me cry and Chris's hometown almost made me cry. Both guys are clearly ready for a longterm relationship and are unafraid of commitment, both are mature.
    CH said America is going to love Chris, and they do. Wouldn't it make sense to leak an ending where the favorite to win actually wins? It'll probably happen soon.

FORT Fogey

Please don't compare Jason with CL

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3979781;
    I do believe that Ali thought about this also. Two of the three live at home.
    Makes sense SAHM!!!! It would certainly give me pause for concern, that a man was living at home! Even with Chris losing his Mom....it happened months ago,, and it was so clear that his Dad sadly misses him terribly still, and I love the man. Would love Chris's Dad for myself....when he is ready...if ever! But, thankfully when I lost my parent, I wasn't expected to give up my whole life, and we were not paralyzed by the grief. Although we had a couple of years to come to terms with it all....welll I guess...so did they. :-( Anyway everyone grieves at their own speed....i just know my beloved Dad would not expect, nor want me sacrificing one moment of my life grieving for him. It was all about looking after Mom after....take her on a cruise, take her here....take her there. Mom is gungho, so sad, but looking forward and we did all that....she misses Dad and aches for him everyday....but their motto is "Life is for the Living", and after a week with Rory and me, she is ready for her privacy!!! Dad would never want us to mourn the way Chris's family still is, or seem to be...nor would Mom....they are so traumatized still. Soo sad. Breaks my heart it does! Chris is more than just this,....and deserves to be seen as more. He is a wonderful, funny, amazing man..with a great family and Dad.
    Thanks
    Karey

Who is already moving forward in their life and has built, established a home. MAJOR for me it would be. Thanks...she is obviously a smart woman.
    Last edited by KareyR2; 07-13-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979848;
    Please don't compare Jason with CL
    CL and Jason are a good comparison if you ignore what happened with Jason after Deanna's season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3979865;
    CL and Jason are a good comparison if you ignore what happened with Jason after Deanna's season.
    I guess I never really bought the whole leaving his little boy at home while he goes on a reality show. That's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979831;
    CH said America is going to love Chris, and they do. Wouldn't it make sense to leak an ending where the favorite to win actually wins? It'll probably happen soon.
    Sometimes I wonder why we keep watching the leads dumping the favorite at the FRC. As much as I want Chris to be the next Bachelor so that he has the chance to find love, I don't know if we could all stomach seeing him in that situation....