Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I've seen Ali liking Frank ALOT since their first 1-1 date and I don't think anything has topped that since. If it's anything, her feelings have only gotten stronger for Frank since their first 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3979738;
    Yes he did say that near the end of the date but what I'm referring to is around 10 minuts on Hulu week 7 part 1 before she tells him the food she is giving him is the only thing she will probably ever make. They say cheers to each other and he puts the glass up to his mouth and wispers something under his breath. I could see he said it on tv but could never hear it. I listened onilne with my DH bose earphones(which I've decided I'm going to have to steal from him because I had no idea how awesome they are lol) and he whispers "I can't stop kissing you." Under his breath.
    He said "I can't stop kissing you".

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3977573;
    So do you think she chooses someone Bloomers? Right now I am so back and forth between the two...I am so confused!
    I am not moving from my comfortable spot. I think she's single, as well as she should be. She really does not fit well with Roberto or Chris.

She is not in that place in life where she is ready to be engaged to be married to anyone.

I hope Chris and Roberto find a nice girl and settle down. Especially Chris. He's awesome!! Not that I think Roberto isn't but Chris is really a special kind of guy.....I want him to find the happiness he so deserves.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3979655;
    Out of the final 3 guys 2 live at home. I don't think that has happened before, on this show.
    Wow peacemar...interesting observation and even though clearly evident to us all....i never saw anyone mention it like this, and I never thought about it that much!!!!! Hmmmmm....the plot thickens.....who is ready for a relationship let alone an engagement and possible marriage!!! Verdyyyyy interrresting! Thanks for bringing this glaring fact to my attention!
    Karey

Do we remember if there were any leaks during Deanna's season? This edit seems the most like her season. Jason got a lot of screen time and America LOVED him.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

I do believe that Ali thought about this also. Two of the three live at home.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979763;
    I've seen Ali liking Frank ALOT since their first 1-1 date and I don't think anything has topped that since. If it's anything, her feelings have only gotten stronger for Frank since their first 1-1.
    Yup. I've noticed this a long time ago.

"I'm definitely falling in love with Frank" is another thing she said (not sure if it was during the episode or during one of the previews for next week). She hasn't said anything remotely close for either of the other 2. Frank is a lot more outgoing and more immediately personable, but clearly he's not the best guy out there. I think a more mature Ali (in 2-3 yrs) would find that Chris, or a guy like Chris, is the right person for her. I like both Roberto and Chris, but Chris is a better match for Ali I think. Now that he's opened up and is less nervous, and now that we've seen is family, I think they're a good match. Before the last episode I was definitely skeptical, and I thought they were a mismatch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3979785;
    Yup. I've noticed this a long time ago.
    This isn't The Bachelorette show, more like the Frank's show.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979779;
    Do we remember if there were any leaks during Deanna's season? This edit seems the most like her season. Jason got a lot of screen time and America LOVED him.
    Jason was also edited to be next TB. He had the sad backstory too.