Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3979660;
    The other reason? She does not love him.
    I think that's a perfectly fine reason to drop him. But, I was responding to something about things she might have raised with her family. I just don't see her saying to her family: "One of my concerns about Chris is that I don't love him."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question, but do we know for sure whether FRC is postponed or whether there are 2? or is this just a probably theory?

Also, slightly unrelated, but are Jillian and Ed over for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3979706;
    I think that's a perfectly fine reason to drop him. But, I was responding to something about things she might have raised with her family. I just don't see her saying to her family: "One of my concerns about Chris is that I don't love him."
    Ok, maybe her family can see that she has stronger feelings for Roberto than Chris. And they let her know that. I don't know. I think Ali's family will love them both though. Who wouldn't!?!

Wow. Ali says

Frank and I have an amazing connection. I'm head over heels for him. He makes me happy, smile and laugh, I can be myself. I really miss Frank
    Hopefully the bolded portion was about Chris or Roberto. Let's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979730;
    Wow. Ali says

Don't care which one of them the statement refers to as long as its not Frankie boy.

I don't judge people by where they live. My son still lives at home and at the rate he's going, he'll be able to pay cash for his first house. There are many reasons why people do what they do, and if living at home is the worst thing they do, well......

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3979680;
    Before the kissing the last thing he said to her was "I'm a lucky guy" after the kissing what he whispered to her was "you're always going to know that"
    Yes he did say that near the end of the date but what I'm referring to is around 10 minuts on Hulu week 7 part 1 before she tells him the food she is giving him is the only thing she will probably ever make. They say cheers to each other and he puts the glass up to his mouth and wispers something under his breath. I could see he said it on tv but could never hear it. I listened onilne with my DH bose earphones(which I've decided I'm going to have to steal from him because I had no idea how awesome they are lol) and he whispers "I can't stop kissing you." Under his breath.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3979735;
    I don't judge people by where they live. My son still lives at home and at the rate he's going, he'll be able to pay cash for his first house. There are many reasons why people do what they do, and if living at home is the worst thing they do, well......
    I believe the point they are making is the reason why Frank lives at home is very different as to why CL lives with his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979730;
    Wow. Ali says

Yeah, there were other things that she said during Frank's HT that she didn't say about the other families. There was the "I could DEFINITELY see myself fitting into Frank's family. I could talk to his mom and sister ALL day."

Then there was her immediate "YES" when she was asked if she was considering Frank seriously as someone she could marry. It was decisive and heartfelt. (the quotes are paraphrased)

I think one of the most concerning things (that points towards her picking nobody) is when she told CH before the Rose ceremony that she liked some of the guys more than she liked Jake when she told him if he asked her to marry her that day, she'd say yes. This makes me feel like she doesn't truly know exactly what she wants/needs in a guy, and what she needs to be feeling (and thinking) when she accepts a proposal. It just makes me feel like she doesn't quite understand what is required in order to be engaged to someone. Or maybe that she doesn't understand the level of commitment that is necessary to enter into a marriage or even an engagement. I am actually a huge fan of Ali's, and I'm not trying to be overly-critical of her at all. I WANT her to be engaged to either Chris or Roberto (they are equally amazing in my mind), but I just don't think she's ready. I think she is going to get cold feet with the F2 in the last episode.

ETA: If Frank hadn't left at F3, I think she would have picked him and then I think they would have broken up in 3 - 6 months. JMO.

Yes Ali was the most elated for Frank's HTD. Even though CL's was my favorite, clearly Ali was looking the most forward to Frank's. That whole talk with his mother... "I like him. I REALLY like him" just felt like this was the guy she would choose at that point if she had to choose now. She is so into this guy and it's not just physical like what we're seeing with Roberto.
    Team Channy and Shawny.