Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3979660;
    The other reason? She does not love him.
    That would be the best reason. If Ali really loved Chris, she would have chosen him. If Ali loves Roberto, she'll choose him. If Ali loved Frank, she'll choose neither Chris nor Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3979655;
    Out of the final 3 guys 2 live at home. I don't think that has happened before, on this show.

Thats a sign of the times. We wil begin to see that more and more. I sure am around me.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3979665;
    Agreed. Ali just doesn't seem to feel it with him and if she doesn't she is right to send him away. Much as she might want to feel the spark she doesn't.

Yep I agree too. I sincerely believe from her actions, that Ali really tried and wanted to feel that special something but unfortunately, it just wasn't there. It is all part of life. Not the end of the world. These things happen.

Out of the final 3 guys 2 live at home. I don't think that has happened before, on this show.
    I will not discuss Frank, because his situation is completely different from Chris. cHRIS stayed because not only his mother needed him, but as you saw last night his dad needed him. I have a feeling that Chris was the parent for the past year and helped/supported his daiD while he was healing. It angers me that it is put in a negative context, when in reality he did something that many of us in this society are too selfish to do, sucrfice for another person. JMO

FORT Fogey

Vienna lived at home. Of course, Vienna's above the statistic. You have to give her props for this. She was also married before and had awful edit.

Nope and just think about last season's one bachelor who was during a slow business time and at the end of home and car leases and took the opportunity to do TB and only lived at home until the end of the show?

My how Reid was vilified last season for his convenient and brief stay at home. Yet many people are celebrating Chris's living at home this season!

Pot meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3978434;
    I saw him say it and it did not bother me at all. He IS a prize. This show is set up so that the LEAD is the prize that all the bachelors are vying for. It is set up so that SHE gets to decide who stay. I think his father was letting him know its a two way street and she is not the only prize in this situation.

IRL he is a prize. Look at all the women who are drooling over him AND he seems to be one of the good guys. It doesn't give him a pass to step all over his significant other whom should also be viewed as a prize to him.

I know of lots of men who are NO prize and would not wish them on anyone.

I hope they both found their mutual prize.

On another note....I never could understand what he said to ALI under his breath when he raised the wine glass to his mouth after kissing her on their Portugal picnic. I rewatched on line yesterday with earphones on and he told her he couldn't stop kissing her. That was for her not the camera. I thought it was sweet.
    Before the kissing the last thing he said to her was "I'm a lucky guy" after the kissing what he whispered to her was "you're always going to know that"

New video up on ABC Frank Visits His Ex Girlfriend
    Watch Full Episodes Online - The Bachelorette - ABC.com

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3979675;
    My how Reid was vilified last season for his convenient and brief stay at home. Yet many people are celebrating Chris's living at home this season!
    I remember that. He was torn apart but some rabid fans because he had the audacity to move home for a short time. How dare he? lol He's lucky to have a family that loves and supports him and welcomes him home. Ditto CL and yes, even Frank. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3979675;
    Nope and just think about last season's one bachelor who was during a slow business time and at the end of home and car leases and took the opportunity to do TB and only lived at home until the end of the show?

Pot meet kettle.
    Why did Reid move back home? Sorry, I didn't watch.