Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

  1. #10041
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3979574;
    I think it says that Frank was never her intended F1, but her default F2. He and TPTB mucked that all up. JMO
    I disagree there.
    I think Frank wanted to go home sooner, probably Iceland...but Ali kept begging him to stay. The HTD was painful. Ali said she saved the best for last etc... How do you think the F2 will feel after they see this?

    IMO, I observed her pushing herself at Frank since Iceland, but that's just me. I've said it right after that epi aired. She took him into the private room after the Lagoon and asked him to reciprocate.This is the same night we didn't see Roberto, and we saw how she discounted Chris , because she gave the special rose to Ty.
    That's how I see the edits.

  2. #10042
    FORT Fan HowRYa?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    355

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    I'm going to just add to what moonchild and stayathomemom said by pointing out what one of Roberto's coaches, Joe Urso, said in the Video interview posted in the Media thread and the Roberto Spoilers thread.

    He said " What was neat is they are on camera and having to do whats right for the show but what was neat is when they were not on camera and they have to go get ready for the next shot or whatever and to see them still kissing; still hugging......." (He was commenting on Roberto's and Ali's home visit baseball date he was allowed to watch.)


    The bolded reminded me that many times we are judging them based on what they have to do on camera because its right for the show. Chris always talking on camera about his family must have been "right for the show"
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 07-13-2010 at 05:52 PM.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

  3. #10043
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3979603;
    Frank the Paid Weasel was a much easier F2 to dump than Chris...although TPTB might have nudged the Chris as F2 to promote him as the next TB....like they did by bringing Jason to be DeAnna's F2 and keeping him from his son. Frank is not there for her, pulling away from her, not totally committed and offers very little in the future.....FtPW, well he just beat Ali to the dumping. That's how it looks to me it went down. Thanks
    Karey :-)
    Once again, I couldn't agree more. I think Chris would have been her F3 if it weren't for Frank the Weasel and TPTB.

  4. #10044
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979615;
    I disagree there.
    I think Frank wanted to go home sooner, probably Iceland...but Ali kept begging him to stay. The HTD was painful. Ali said she saved the best for last etc... How do you think the F2 will feel after they see this?

    IMO, I observed her pushing herself at Frank since Iceland, but that's just me. I've said it right after that epi aired. She took him into the private room after the Lagoon and asked him to reciprocate.This is the same night we didn't see Roberto, and we saw how she discounted Chris , because she gave the special rose to Ty.
    That's how I see the edits.
    ITA, Frank's her man.

  5. #10045
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979615;
    I disagree there.
    I think Frank wanted to go home sooner, probably Iceland...but Ali kept begging him to stay. The HTD was painful. Ali said she saved the best for last etc... How do you think the F2 will feel after they see this?

    IMO, I observed her pushing herself at Frank since Iceland, but that's just me. I've said it right after that epi aired. She took him into the private room after the Lagoon and asked him to reciprocate.This is the same night we didn't see Roberto, and we saw how she discounted Chris , because she gave the special rose to Ty.
    That's how I see the edits.
    Jillian was the same way with Kip. I still think it was Roberto all along, and Frank would have been her F2. JMO

  6. #10046
    BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    159

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    O.K. so I think Frank is beyond a weasel but I also think that the story had to be shown in a certain way. After next weeks show he will be the MOST despiced contestant of all time.
    BP please stop this mess!

  7. #10047
    FORT Fogey peacemar33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    910

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Out of the final 3 guys 2 live at home. I don't think that has happened before, on this show.

  8. #10048
    FORT Fanatic maryhse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    450

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3978424;
    What other concerns do you think might have arisen? Any idea? I'm not seeing any, and I'm seeing "age" and "not far enough along in the process" as completely bogus.
    The other reason? She does not love him.

  9. #10049
    FORT Regular noonesfan44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    109

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3979647;
    Congratulations, you married a "prize". I myself think my son is a prize as well and any woman is lucky to have him as a husband and I want to know the woman he chooses will make him as happy as I am sure he will make her. It's called equality. He didn't doubt Roberto's being able to make Ali happy, just that Ali could make Roberto just as happy.


    You seem bitter about Roberto. Since you made mention of his culture, is that bothering you? I saw a warm, loving family welcome a girl that their son is showing an interest in becoming involved in. I didn't see race, color, or ethnic background. I feel sorry for people who do.




    Maybe best to let this one pass. As someone who shares the same Irish Catholic heritage like Chris, I am sure his parents taught him better than that which is evidence in his friendship with Roberto.

  10. #10050
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3979660;
    The other reason? She does not love him.
    Agreed. Ali just doesn't seem to feel it with him and if she doesn't she is right to send him away. Much as she might want to feel the spark she doesn't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.