Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3979514;
    I agree. I think he wanted her, to love him, be interested in him and not because of his family or his backstory.

He knew that if he gets a HTD then he can talk about his family.

We now know a shoulder injury kept him from getting to the majors and ending his ball career. While he may have told her we did not get to hear that.

I just think he wants it to be about the 2 of them and the rest can come later.

Chris L went the other route.
    ITA peacemar

I think Roberto is "keeping it simple!" It is very obvious by Ali's answers to Roberto's Father, and her mentioning family and babies, and making each other happy etc, that they have either had some conversations that we were not privy to....or Ali has certainly been thinking and imagining a life with Roberto. He is the only family that any of those sorts of questions were asked and answered, that babies were mentioned...or even the WIFE comment was shown. Editing taken into account.

In turn, has Chris even asked Ali one question about herself, her family, her hopes and dreams....well of course he has asked her a couple..."oysters". But for the most part, Chris's time with Ali is all about Chris...and all about what Chris wants, and his Mother's death and what that did to him....and his family and the Cape....and so on and so on. Ali even commented that she heard about them so much, she felt like she knew them all, or some such thing.

I know that Chris and Ali have had other conversations, but for the most part, edited Chris speaks only of the impact of his Mother's death onn his life, about every 2 minutes, and I would like to see him speak of anything else! I remember poor DeAnna spoke twice in Brad's season, and once in her own, of losing her Mother at the tender age of 12...watching her die for 10 years...and she was raked over the coals for it here by some and accused of looking for sympathy!!!

Anyway...for some reason Roberto's and Ali's family conversations have essentially been edited out....and anything else besides family being discussed by Chris and Ali has been edited out!! Just an interesting comparison. JMHO Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3979559;
    ITA peacemar

I think Roberto is "keeping it simple!" It is very obvious by Ali's answers to Roberto's Father, and her mentioning family and babies, and making each other happy etc, that they have either had some conversations that we were not privy to....or Ali has certainly been thinking and imagining a life with Roberto. He is the only family that any of those sorts of questions were asked and answered, that babies were mentioned...or even the WIFE comment was shown. Editing taken into account.

In turn, has Chris even asked Ali one question about herself, her family, her hopes and dreams....well of course he has asked her a couple..."oysters". But for the most part, Chris's time with Ali is all about Chris...and all about what Chris wants, and his Mother's death and what that did to him....and his family and the Cape....and so on and so on. Ali even commented that she heard about them so much, she felt like she knew them all, or some such thing.

I know that Chris and Ali have had other conversations, but for the most part, edited Chris speaks only of the impact of his Mother's death onn his life, about every 2 minutes, and I would like to see him speak of anything else! I remember poor DeAnna spoke twice in Brad's season, and once in her own, of losing her Mother at the tender age of 12...watching her die for 10 years...and she was raked over the coals for it here by some and accused of looking for sympathy!!!

Anyway...for some reason Roberto's and Ali's family conversations have essentially been edited out....and anything else besides family being discussed by Chris and Ali has been edited out!! Just an interesting comparison. JMHO Thanks
    Karey
    I think this bolded statement says it all. TPTB only show us want they want us to see. I'm sure both have had deeper conversations with Ali. Chris is getting the 'next Bachelor' edit.

One thing I have hard time understanding Ali's choice taking Frank to Tahiti. I know everyone says that he was the ONE... but in her blog she said that Frank's father told her during HD that Frank is not ready for relationship (major red flag). What she was trying to accomplish by bringing him along? Frank was not in love with her if he constantly second guessed his feelings. How could she so blind and not see that he was not that into her?

FORT Fogey

Love is blind. Frank told her he lives in his parents basement and his dad told her he's not ready for commitment. Yet, Ali doesn't care. She still wants Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979570;
    One thing I have hard time understanding Ali's choice taking Frank to Tahiti. I know everyone says that he was the ONE... but in her blog she said that Frank's father told her during HD that Frank is not ready for relationship (major red flag). What she was trying to accomplish by bringing him along? Frank was not in love with her if he constantly second guessed his feelings. How could she so blind and not see that he was not that into her?
    I think it says that Frank was never her intended F1, but her default F2. He and TPTB mucked that all up. JMO

1. She could only let 1 go at the last RC
    2. She knew she wasn't going to pick Kirk but didn't want to hurt him because she knew he had feelings for her
    3. She really liked Frank and wanted to spend more time with him, even if he wasn't her F!
    4. TPTB told her she had to take Frank to F3

My bet is that it is some combination of these 4.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

We should all try to remember that we are only seeing about twenty minutes of an all day date at all times. Even if they had a half day date we only see about twenty minutes of it.

These people all have hours and hours of talking that we never see on our TV screens.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3979559;
    ITA peacemar

Karey
    We are only seeing what the edit shows us. TPTB are doing this not Chris. The only time Chris talks about his mom is in response to a question that Ali has asked him. If you think back, Chris really didn't want to talk about his mom and even said in PI's that he didn't want to talk about his mom.

These kind of things always come up with the F3 in some form of fashion. When concerns or issues are brought up by families they rarely get addressed then. The F4 guy who was always going to be F4 gets sent home. Then, Ali will address new concerns & last minute questions during the evening portion of the FD before the fantasy suite card. All the leads end up doing this with their F3. That's why all the "I love you/I'm falling for you" proclamations happen then. That's when even for the hidden bachelor/ettes we start seeing serious questions and concerns being addresses all after playing during the day, of course. ALi wanted to question Frank for herself only she never got the chance. He dumped her first.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3979573;
    Love is blind. Frank told her he lives in his parents basement and his dad told her he's not ready for commitment. Yet, Ali doesn't care. She still wants Frank.
    Frank the Paid Weasel was a much easier F2 to dump than Chris...although TPTB might have nudged the Chris as F2 to promote him as the next TB....like they did by bringing Jason to be DeAnna's F2 and keeping him from his son. Frank is not there for her, pulling away from her, not totally committed and offers very little in the future.....FtPW, well he just beat Ali to the dumping. That's how it looks to me it went down. Thanks
    Karey :-)