Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplan;3979419;
    This is my take on it if the new info is true.

They probably didn't show much interaction between Ali and Roberto because they said she can not hide her feelings. Perhaps that could be why Roberto was pretty much MIA for an entire episode.

I think her family may have confirmed in her mind what she was thinking all along, but just needed someone else to agree with her and give her a confidence boost. You can clearly tell by her actions and what she has said that she does not want to settle down right away. She could tell on Chris HTD that that's what he wants, whether he knows it or not. Ali's family knows her and knows that's not what she wants.

They probably gave her encourgement to go after Roberto, the Prince that she thought she never would have. (I can somewhat understand Ali's thinking knowing the town of Williamstown). I'm sure her mother could tell how she felt about Roberto. Didn't she say during Ali's HTD with Jake that she would be able to tell right away by seeing them together how Ali felt?
    She said she didn't know anything about his family as they are sitting on the ball field about to go meet them. I don't know why it would have been hard to show some conversation between them. Just sayin..........

If she does end up with Roberto then it was obvious all the way back at the M & G when she gave him the FIR. It will be just like Shayne. The reason why it isn't viewed like that is because from the spoilers that came out during the season it said she picks no one and is single now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979436;
    She said she didn't know anything about his family as they are sitting on the ball field about to go meet them. I don't know why it would have been hard to show some conversation between them. Just sayin..........
    They showed some verbal exchanges between Roberto and Ali on the field. Roberto was asking Ali questions. Based on her answers, he was answering back, like an insurance salesman. Oh, also, Roberto is afraid of his father. That was picked up by others watching this epi with me...It further went down hill at his house with his traditional father. RED FLAGS...Ali is getting cold feet.

If you're on Roberto team you don't see anything wrong, and you see lots of quality conversations.
    It's like Ali was on Frank team, and she didn't understand his signals. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979423;
    No matter how 'quietly' (cuz Roberto is quiet, subtle, whichever ), it's all about Roberto, just as his daddy wants it o be. I smell a Jake/Vienna relationship if she chooses him....and all these conspiracy theories with Fliess' 12 endings, 2 days to fall in MORE LUST, Nah, I don't buy it.
    IMO, Ali is infatuated with Roberto. I am not sure if she knows what a true love is. I have a co-worker who is Puertorican and she was very curious how Robert's father was going react to Ali. According to her, there are definite role break downs in Puertorican family and the father is the head of it. I know that Roberto grew up in USA, but some of the upbringing has to rub off. Also, his father strikes me as someone who only accepts perfection and I have a feeling that Roberto had to continously strive to be top in everything. Why would he have an interview with Ali and a Roberto trophy room? To show that only the best is accepted in this household. Someone may say, father is proud of his son, well I am mother and proud of my children (both won many awards), but I would never boast there many awards on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979451;
    They showed some verbal exchanges between Roberto and Ali on the field. Roberto was asking Ali questions. Based on her answers, he was answering back, like an insurance salesman. Oh, also, Roberto is afraid of his father. That was picked up by others watching this epi with me...It further went down hill at his house with his traditional father. RED FLAGS...Ali is getting cold feet.

If you're on Roberto team you don't see anything wrong, and you see lots of quality conversations.
    It's like Ali was on Frank team, and she didn't understand his signals. Just sayin.
    I posted on another blog that I felt that Roberto's personality was not like his dads at all. He seems to be more like how he described his mom to Ali.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979451;

I disagree with you I dont think Roberto is afraid of his father he respect him and his opinion so too the moms. Afraid no, Respect yes.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979436;
    But didn't Roberto say somethign to the effect that he didn't wnat to tell her much about them? i thought I heard something like that last night. IDK I'll have to watch his HTD again.

FORT Fan

It might be that they've "hidden" Roberto because of the chemistry off-screen. Personally, I think it's a lot of heavy petting, rounding the bases, and telling each other that they're pretty. I think they're really cute together and would make a fine couple from this series. But, this series has a 1 for 19 track record, so making a good Bachelor/Bachelorette couple isn't saying much. I just go by what Ali has said in the series: he's a mystery and she knows nothing about his family. It could be that there is a TON being hidden, but it doesn't seem like it's deep conversations. So, my conclusion is that if we see a positive ending, it will be a proposal and twirl... and a break-up down the road. Nothing personal about either one.

I was in the "can't lose" camp at the beginning, but the deepness of the relationship between the two guys and Ali is so lopsided I've changed my mind about the prospects. And, given that Fleiss probably didn't want a no-pick ending, I think if the delayed second FRC happened it was because they were beating Roberto down into proposing. But, sadly, my gag reflex indicates a reunion between Frank and Ali at the ATFR. I still say she's only into him at a relationship level.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3979456;
    IMO, Ali is infatuated with Roberto. I am not sure if she knows what a true love is. I have a co-worker who is Puertorican and she was very curious how Robert's father was going react to Ali. According to her, there are definite role break downs in Puertorican family and the father is the head of it. I know that Roberto grew up in USA, but some of the upbringing has to rub off. Also, his father strikes me as someone who only accepts perfection and I have a feeling that Roberto had to continously strive to be top in everything. Why would he have an interview with Ali and a Roberto trophy room? To show that only the best is accepted in this household. Someone may say, father is proud of his son, well I am mother and proud of my children (both won many awards), but I would never boast there many awards on national tv.

Give the awards room to Fleiss, I remember Jesse bachelor series when Mandy family bring out all her crowns so dont think too bad about the trophies.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kaplan;3979462;
    But didn't Roberto say somethign to the effect that he didn't wnat to tell her much about them? i thought I heard something like that last night. IDK I'll have to watch his HTD again.

I think he wanted Ali to make up her own mind and just gives some hints of them, he seems protective and I see covering of photos on the wall, who knows they may have mulah.