Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3979152;
    I don't think Roberto put Ali's name on his old baseball jersey. In the video, you can see that she showed to him that the jersey has her name on it, and he was surprised to see that.
    Yes, I think it was just a jersey with his number on it like the jersey Graham gave Deanna on his HTD.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

What was the wise words Chris dad gave Ali I dont remember but in my own words if you find that special feelings go for it? why should she not go for the gold at the end of the rainbow.

One thing to remember from all of this is that from all reports Chris and Roberto came out of this experience as friends. Their body language clearly tells us that. I suspect that especially after the Frank debacle, they probably made an implicit gentlemen's pact between the two off them to honor and cherish Ali and "may the best man win". IMO, neither of these guys saw the competition as more important than her feelings.

Although I personally was rooting for CL, if Roberto floats her boat, I hope she got her fairytale ending.

PS: MY in-laws didn't think I was good enough for their prize either and predicted we would not last 6 months and we have been together 23 years.
    Last edited by MaryEsq; 07-13-2010 at 03:06 PM.
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEsq;3979217;
    One thing to remember from all of this is that from all reports Chris and Roberto came out of this experience as friends. Their body language clearly tells us that. I suspect that especially after the Frank debacle, they probably made an implicit gentlemen's pact between the two off them to honor and cherish Ali and "may the best man win". IMO, neither of these guys saw the competition as more important than her feelings.

Although I personally was rooting for CL, if Roberto floats her boat, I hope she got her fairytale ending.
    MARY - I LOVE this post - what an increibly positive happening that would be - and many of these guys will remain long term friends.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Could someone please direct me to the post by Cash where she explains the FRC?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979126;
    All we have is their edited version so that's all we can judge on. There's nothing else. And based on what we've seen on the screen, these two would be lucky to celebrate this next Christmas together, let alone next 4th of July.
    ummmm....again the guy has gotten the least amount of airtime out of the F3 bachelors in the last 4 weeks I find this conclusion without any real basis because of that...

it is more likely that any 2 cognizant individuals considering a serious romantic relationship (i.e. marriage) would have deeper conversations and meaningful interactions rather than what we've seen of them only repeating of who's hotter and whatever else's aired. They have spent a lot more time together than we're seeing that's for sure (this is the same for all the bachelors with Ali). Additionally, the first 1-1 roberto asked ali what she wants out of life ultimately... I can't imagine him going from that to a vapid of 'ohh let's make out' and 'you're so hot' interaction for the next 6-7 weeks

Either way I watch this show for the love story during the show and don't really hold much expectation for the participants beyond it... I was just struck by how some comments were so resolute about the doomsday ending for A & R's relationship
    Last edited by emusha; 07-13-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3979052;
    Funny reading the MTP description Ali family loves Roberto and LIKE Chris L interesting. Roberto is definitely final 1 he is getting the final 1 treatment First HMTD, First FD, First MTP and first LCD.
    Is this true...are the firsts always proof of F1? Tenley had first MTP in Jakes season...after than its pretty fuzzy. Can someone fill me in on how that matches up with previous seasons?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3979405;
    Is this true...are the firsts always proof of F1? Tenley had first MTP in Jakes season...after than its pretty fuzzy. Can someone fill me in on how that matches up with previous seasons?

In the bachelorette season not the bachelor. Something else the winner is always showcase walking through the door into the house after the meet and greet on tbe bachelorette. Trista = Ryan, Jen = Jerry, Meredith = Ian and now Ali + Roberto

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979259;
    ummmm....again the guy has gotten the least amount of airtime out of the F3 bachelors in the last 4 weeks I find this conclusion without any real basis because of that...

it is more likely that any 2 cognizant individuals considering a serious romantic relationship (i.e. marriage) would have deeper conversations and meaningful interactions rather than what we've seen of them only repeating of who's hotter and whatever else's aired. They have spent a lot more time together than we're seeing that's for sure (this is the same for all the bachelors with Ali). Additionally, the first 1-1 roberto asked ali what she wants out of life ultimately... I can't imagine him going from that to a vapid of 'ohh let's make out' and 'you're so hot' interaction for the next 6-7 weeks

Either way I watch this show for the love story during the show and don't really hold much expectation for the participants beyond it... I was just struck by how some comments were so resolute about the doomsday ending for A & R's relationship
    This is my take on it if the new info is true.

They probably didn't show much interaction between Ali and Roberto because they said she can not hide her feelings. Perhaps that could be why Roberto was pretty much MIA for an entire episode.

I think her family may have confirmed in her mind what she was thinking all along, but just needed someone else to agree with her and give her a confidence boost. You can clearly tell by her actions and what she has said that she does not want to settle down right away. She could tell on Chris HTD that that's what he wants, whether he knows it or not. Ali's family knows her and knows that's not what she wants.

They probably gave her encourgement to go after Roberto, the Prince that she thought she never would have. (I can somewhat understand Ali's thinking knowing the town of Williamstown). I'm sure her mother could tell how she felt about Roberto. Didn't she say during Ali's HTD with Jake that she would be able to tell right away by seeing them together how Ali felt?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979129;
    He obviously brought each of them a personalized and autographed baseball card
    No matter how 'quietly' (cuz Roberto is quiet, subtle, whichever ), it's all about Roberto, just as his daddy wants it o be. I smell a Jake/Vienna relationship if she chooses him....and all these conspiracy theories with Fliess' 12 endings, 2 days to fall in MORE LUST, Nah, I don't buy it.