Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979113;
    I'm confused why people are so convinced that the non-edited Roberto is the wrong/short-term/lust-driven choice for non-edited Ali...

Most of her interactions with all the guys have been edited as one-dimensional and Roberto has gotten the least amount of airtime out of all the other F3 in the last 4 episodes how can people be convinced they KNOW exactly what her connection is like with him? what it lacks and what it has?
    All we have is their edited version so that's all we can judge on. There's nothing else. And based on what we've seen on the screen, these two would be lucky to celebrate this next Christmas together, let alone next 4th of July.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979120;
    Did he wear his baseball uniform to see them? Just wondering.
    No it did not say that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3978978;
    I'm not trying to say anything, all I said is we don't know for sure that Roberto KNEW for sure he was getting the rose. He may have known Chris is gone, and Ali wanted extra time with Roberto, but not necessarily that he was getting the rose and Ali would accept a proposal. In his mind, he could be thinking, what if she decides to not chose anyone.
    Here is a theory: We can assume that Ali knew Chris wasn't F1 and therefore let him go. Ali probably told the TPTB that she wanted Roberto but after the 10 hour grilling sessions, Roberto probably took pause to question his own feelings and if he was ready to absolutely commit and propose to Ali in the end. Ali wanted her Prince and MF wanted his Ali to have him. If Roberto was hesitant, why not give him a couple days in the most romantic place in the world with Ali to alleviate his concerns as long as it resulted in a proposal from Roberto. What is two extra days in paradise as long as Ali has her finally got her prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3979120;
    Did he wear his baseball uniform to see them? Just wondering.
    He obviously brought each of them a personalized and autographed baseball card
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Did I hear correctly last night when Meagan asked when Chris gave Ali the braclet. She said in Portugal....actually 2 days ago?? So they leave Portugal and fly somewhere we see Ali packing and then to Tampa for a long HTD with Roberto and then to the cape with Chris all in 2 days? No wonder this girl is an emotional wreck. What a hectic schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3979113;
    I'm confused why people are so convinced that the non-edited Roberto is the wrong/short-term/lust-driven choice for non-edited Ali...

Most of her interactions with all the guys have been edited as one-dimensional and Roberto has gotten the least amount of airtime out of all the other F3 in the last 4 episodes how can people be convinced they KNOW exactly what her connection is like with him? what it lacks and what it has?
    People are discussing Roberto because he's the alleged F1... who cares about all the other dudes we will never see again.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979126;
    All we have is their edited version so that's all we can judge on. There's nothing else. And based on what we've seen on the screen, these two would be lucky to celebrate this next Christmas together, let alone next 4th of July.

Oh ye of little faith, stranger things of happy. The happy photos of Ali that I see say a woman is happy and I can only guess what is going on in her life and her plans.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3979131;
    Did I hear correctly last night when Meagan asked when Chris gave Ali the braclet. She said in Portugal....actually 2 days ago?? So they leave Portugal and fly somewhere we see Ali packing and then to Tampa for a long HTD with Roberto and then to the cape with Chris all in 2 days? No wonder this girl is an emotional wreck. What a hectic schedule.
    Their date in Portugal was the same day as the RC, I think April 14. 4/15 They traveled to Tampa, 4/16 was Roberto's HTD, 4/17 flew to Boston, 4/18 was Chris's HTD. So a few days passed between the day she got the bracelet and the day she met the family.

If somebody remembers the dates better please correct me. It was a long time ago and obviously a lot has happened since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3979129;
    He obviously brought each of them a personalized and autographed baseball card
    I don't think Roberto put Ali's name on his old baseball jersey. In the video, you can see that she showed to him that the jersey has her name on it, and he was surprised to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3979151;
    Their date in Portugal was the same day as the RC, I think April 14. 4/15 They traveled to Tampa, 4/16 was Roberto's HTD, 4/17 flew to Boston, 4/18 was Chris's HTD. So a few days passed between the day she got the bracelet and the day she met the family.

If somebody remembers the dates better please correct me. It was a long time ago and obviously a lot has happened since then.
    Thanks Cash! Makes more sense and I still would have been a walking zombie with all of that traveling!