Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3615361;
    Looks like ABC is not hiding Reid's fate any longer. ABC has a poll for the new Bachelor on the He Said/She Said page and it includes Reid. And Jake is winning.

He Said/She Said

Poll Question: Who should be the next Bachelor?

Jake
    7081 Votes (57%)

Reid
    3477 Votes (28%)

Wes
    147 Votes (1%)

Michael
    1822 Votes (15%)
    I voted for Reid. I wonder how many times we can vote

I'm sorry, I will do anything to see Reid every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3616169;
    But the thing is that I'm pretty sure Reid probably wants to do it and his fans in trying to protect him are going to mess up this opportunity for him.
    I hate to say this because it is his life, but if he's considering it, I do hope someone talks him out of it.

I'd love to keep seeing Reid on my TV too, but I have to ask myself: Is it worth it to see him destroyed by this show? Because despite the good edit this time, we can figure it'll be bad next time. Fleiss could cook up a plot for Reid's season worse than what Jason carried out. And I don't want that for Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3616137;
    If Jake ends up being the next Bach at least I can watch it for the sluething ability.I just won't let myself have a favorite woman.I'll be able to watch it MUCH more objectively too.
    Can you just imagine the VOs and PIs...Oh boy.. it will be "one size fits all situations and episodes"
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3616230;
    Can you just imagine the VOs and PIs...Oh boy.. it will be "one size fits all situations and episodes"
    Oh Arizona you are totally right on that
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

The one thing about Reid being the Bach is that he would be absolutely awesome at it until the HTDs and that's when everything would go downhill imo. He would get insecure and confused and the "bad girls" and "good girls" and "girls for the wrong reasons" would emerge for more than just fun but also drama and it would stop being fun and turn into drama central. Otherwise, he would give great, honest PIs and handle himself really well.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3616233;
    Oh Arizona you are totally right on that
    And will all of the gals have to be "wholesome looking" too?/ All I see is B.O.R.I.N.G.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3616224;
    I hate to say this because it is his life, but if he's considering it, I do hope someone talks him out of it.

I'd love to keep seeing Reid on my TV too, but I have to ask myself: Is it worth it to see him destroyed by this show? Because despite the good edit this time, we can figure it'll be bad next time. Fleiss could cook up a plot for Reid's season worse than what Jason carried out. And I don't want that for Reid.
    I understand, but it's not a done deal that that could happen. Jillian is not going to end up that bad. Granted, I'm not happy with her final choice, but I still like Jillian as a person, the show didn't change my perception that she's a good person with a big heart. Why can't it be the same for Reid? I'm really bummed out that his fans are not supporting him at all and in turn it will mess up his opportunity to get the role.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by SewCrazy;3615955;
    I actually think Jake would be the perfect Bachelor, he sums up everything about this show: nice to look at but fake, cheesey yet self-righteous. It would be hilarious if they cast his season with a bunch of low-class, bawdy wannabe actress women. I would watch that just for the comedy!
    I couldn't agree more. Here's a picture from one of the tee shirts BritLit and I did for our "catalog" in the FunWith thread.

Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3616239;
    And will all of the gals have to be "wholesome looking" too?/ All I see is B.O.R.I.N.G.
    I am sure they'll bring a few crazies like Solisa from Brad's season and Stacey from Matt's season.The real "contenders" will likely be very boring though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3616249;
    I couldn't agree more. Here's a picture from one of the tee shirts BritLit and I did for our "catalog" in the FunWith thread.

This is GREAT... I love it!