Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Well, let's just have both. What an interesting contrast to have both Reid and Jake...like Byron's season. Remember how they had 2 bachelors in the beginning? I would definitely watch for Reid, but remember how much we all liked B(l)ob before he became the bachelor? And what about Jason? Nothing good will come of Reid being the next bachelor, but I'll still watch [sigh].

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3615049;
    I talked about this in a pm with someone and if we MUST have a retread then I would like it to be either Reid or perhaps Michael (his young age bothers me a bit).

If they go for someone new then I have a suggestion. For those of you who watched last season's Survivor - what to you think about Brenden? If you didn't watch he was cute, pretty good body, funny, intelligent and made a bundle of money selling his cereal brand "Bare Naked Granola" to - pretty sure it was Kelloggs. Last I heard he was unattached. Pretty sure he was straight.
    I loved Brenden on Survivor. He actually grew up near where I live and I've seen him around a bit. Love the Bear Naked Granola too! Not sure if he would do this kind of show, he seemed to have his head screwed on straight

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3614994;
    Reid.

And I both love and hate that answer.
    This is how I feel too. I'm desperate for it to be Reid but I'm scare for what they would do to him. I want him to take that chance though, for my own selfish reasons.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3615171;
    A bit to young? He is 25 not 16.
    Honestly, to me he looks like he's 16 and he's a little too hyper for me. Plus I don't find him attractive at all.

I want Reid.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Ok, my vote would be for Mark, but that is because I thought he was the hottest guy this season. Even if he was a contender, I think he's much to normal and nice to do it though.

I would really prefer to see someone new for the next season. I hate seeing the fan favorites trashed by the end of their own season.

Jake would be boring to me, he's just too blah. Reid and Kiptyn are too nice. I could see Michael doing it, but he is a bit young acting sometimes. Wes would be funny to watch. I wonder how many songs he would have to write? They say love don't come easy the remix could be the first.

Who's Mark?

Ha! Poor Mark, no one remembers him because he got so little screen time. He was the pizza guy

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3615361;
    Looks like ABC is not hiding Reid's fate any longer. ABC has a poll for the new Bachelor on the He Said/She Said page and it includes Reid. And Jake is winning.

He Said/She Said

Poll Question: Who should be the next Bachelor?

Jake
    7081 Votes (57%)

Reid
    3477 Votes (28%)

Wes
    147 Votes (1%)

Michael
    1822 Votes (15%)
    Oh man, I hope this doesn't mess up Reid's chances. I DON'T WANT JAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3616130;
    Oh man, I hope this doesn't mess up Reid's chances. I DON'T WANT JAKE.
    If Jake ends up being the next Bach at least I can watch it for the sluething ability.I just won't let myself have a favorite woman.I'll be able to watch it MUCH more objectively too.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3616137;
    If Jake ends up being the next Bach at least I can watch it for the sluething ability.I just won't let myself have a favorite woman.I'll be able to watch it MUCH more objectively too.
    But the thing is that I'm pretty sure Reid probably wants to do it and his fans in trying to protect him are going to mess up this opportunity for him.