Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3615326;
    At MTA he seemed to be the most mature guy out of all them.
    I actually agree with you. And I thought he showed great maturity in his exit interview as well. I think he really is ready to be married and have kids. Apparently that's the way it is in his family - marriages at a younger than usual age, etc.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3615361;
    Looks like ABC is not hiding Reid's fate any longer. ABC has a poll for the new Bachelor on the He Said/She Said page and it includes Reid. And Jake is winning.

He Said/She Said

Poll Question: Who should be the next Bachelor?

Jake
    7081 Votes (57%)

Reid
    3477 Votes (28%)

Wes
    147 Votes (1%)

Michael
    1822 Votes (15%)

Well they couldn't NOT include Reid. He isn't part of the F2. We know he comes back next week based on previews, but non-sleuthers don't know what sleuthers know. I think it would be more suspicious if Reid wasn't included in the poll.

Personally, I don't care for Reid. I never really have. I would love to see Michael as the next Bachelor but I don't think he'd have a huge following.

Let's get somebody new.
    Wake up and be awesome

Poll Update from my blog:

Somebody New: 44%

Breakdance Mike Stag: 24%

Reid the Honeybear: 20%

Kip and his great abs: 8%

Jake: 4%

Might as well be heard, just in case someone looks. Voting closes at showtime tomorrow night.

Well, I really hope Kip and Reid run far, far away from the possibility of being the next Bachelor. (And if Reid wants to give me a call, all the better ) I am not a big fan of Jake - I liked him at first but he quickly started coming off as fake, not sure what the deal is there but something just seems off about him. I thought Michael was adorable, if a bit young.

Really, I hope it's someone new, because I don't want to see anyone I "know" and like from this season put through the wringer. But what am I saying - I'm sure I'll be watching next season, no matter who it is or how much I wish I could turn away from this darned show!!

Per posts from lisamill and friends of Reid's at g.o.2.r.e.a.l.i.t.y.t.v, he has been asked to be the next bachelor. Hasn't been confirmed yet because negotiations/decisions are still under way.

My initial reaction: this is more sad than Jillian picking Ed.
    After thinking it over: if he signs up for this, he leaves himself open to extra scrutiny and I really won't be feeling bad for him.

Uh, oh, if Reid's considering it, I bet Jake's praying EXTRA hard tonight.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3615743;
    Per posts from lisamill and friends of Reid's at g.o.2.r.e.a.l.i.t.y.t.v, he has been asked to be the next bachelor. Hasn't been confirmed yet because negotiations/decisions are still under way.

After thinking it over: if he signs up for this, he leaves himself open to extra scrutiny and I really won't be feeling bad for him.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't do it Reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3615774;
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't do it Reid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel your pain. Hopefully he won't be as dumb as the other bachelor(ettes)? From what i've read there and here, I bet he's the next bachelor. Please let me be wrong, but with his edit and "normal nice guy" image we've seen, he's the perfect target.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3615790;
    I feel your pain. Hopefully he won't be as dumb as the other bachelor(ettes)? From what i've read there and here, I bet he's the next bachelor. Please let me be wrong, but with his edit and "normal nice guy" image we've seen, he's the perfect target.
    That is what I said about Jillian LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the bachelor seasons more though because I thoroughly enjoy watching the women cat fight.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3615743;

RUN, REID, RUN!!!!

ITA with the bolded. Sigh.