Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

I don't really like Jake, I like that hes cute and all, but being the bachelor .. err no thanks. a bit boring for me.

I liked jason's season since the girls were funny and Jason looked good with a bunch of gal's.

I would want it to be someone new that we've never seen or Mike the break dancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3615084;
    I don't really like Jake, I like that hes cute and all, but being the bachelor .. err no thanks. a bit boring for me.

I liked jason's season since the girls were funny and Jason looked good with a bunch of gal's.

I would want it to be someone new that we've never seen or Mike the break dancer!
    Same here. I couldn't take a whole season of Jake. He's overkill to me and comes across too fake.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3615070;
    I don't want to see Kip be the bach. at all! I'm hoping its Jake. Then I can watch and finally maybe not get emotionally involved with this show.
    Exactly!! All the producer machinations and drama could actually be FUNNY if they involve a guy we already don't much care for. That's why I'm on Team Jake for the next Bachelor! The only downside is that there might actually be 1 or 2 cool ladies cast on the show who'd be effected by the machinations too

It's been fun watching Reid and Kip on TV this season and I'd probably watch The Bachelor if either agreed to do it. But I'd be disappointed if either agreed to do it knowing what they must know about the manipulations. It's not like I think they're perfect and it's true they were willing to go on this crazy TV show in the first place, but coming back for more? Eh. Don't do it, Reid and Kip! I agree with whoever said in another thread that Reid's type is not likely to want to do this show and I think that's true of Kiptyn's type too. But I'm sure the producers would dangle lots of incentives in front of them that might make them think why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3614825;
    Michael is darling and extremely handsome. However, I think he might be a bit too young to handle all the girls.
    A bit to young? He is 25 not 16.

i hope it's someone new. as much as i'd love to get my weekly reid fix i don't think i want to see him in that light.

FORT Newbie

I'd go with Reid. There have been several "retreads" that I still liked at the end of the season: Meredith, Trista, Jason (until he "dumped" Melissa -- I wouldn't have had a problem with him changing his mind later and doing it off-camera), and Jillian -- although I'm not a fan of her decisions regarding Wes or Ed. Jillian probably needs some counseling to improve her feeling of self-worth, but I have compassion for her. I imagine many of her problems are the result of growing up with a mother with mental illness -- I understand that well!

In the strange case that one of Fleiss' zit-faced interns wanders into my blog to look around, I put up a poll of who should be the next Bachelor?

I realize there are tons of these but since we're all addicted to this show like dumpster-dwelling crack addicts, we may as well let our voices be heard.

The link is in my siggy is anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3614680;
    Who do you think??? It has to be someone with good abs...LOL..
    I like Jake, but I don't think he would make a good bachelor..
    I LOVED this post Locarber especially the bolded.
    Here's MY take on what should happen....
    I vote for cloning 25 of KIP... then let the real Kip go home to find his own love journey. Let the 25 beautiful guys with the great abs show up on my TV screen, all with great personalities and let a new Bachelorette sift through the 25 "Kips"... at least I'll like the looks of the winner!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3615171;
    A bit to young? He is 25 not 16.

I don't think he acts that mature. And he has annoying habit of being too loud. He just explodes with noise and it kills me.

Only one I would watch is Reid.

I couldn't stand to watch Michael. He's way too loud and needs to grow up more.