Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

"Did you see how Chris just so happened to have a rose to give to Reid like he's the Bachelor when that girl asked Reid for a date?"

-----------------

He didn't happen to have it, he pulled it out of the flower arrangement on the coffee table. It was an open flower, not a closed rose boutonniere.

FWIW, Chris H. says in his new blog that they still haven't chosen and are looking for further feedback, specifically whether people want a particular man from this season OR if they want a new guy altogether.

FORT Newbie

I would love to see Reid as the next Bachelor, he was definitely my favorite of Jillian's men. But Kip is probably who the producers are pulling for, he just fits the Bachelor mold so well. And honestly, I can't stand Jake. He just seems so phony to me, and a little creepy too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nosemuffin;3622457;
    I would love to see Reid as the next Bachelor, he was definitely my favorite of Jillian's men. But Kip is probably who the producers are pulling for, he just fits the Bachelor mold so well. And honestly, I can't stand Jake. He just seems so phony to me, and a little creepy too.
    Supposedly Kip is not even in the running becaue he turned it down. He is not listed on the abc.com poll.

Jake is leading
    i want michael
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3622495;
    Jake is leading
    i want michael
    Doubtful it will be Michael. He went from wanting to be The Bachelor during taping on the 18th, to saying he's in a relationship with Holly Durst a few days later. The boy moves fast, it seems.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622500;
    Doubtful it will be Michael. He went from wanting to be The Bachelor during taping on the 18th, to saying he's in a relationship with Holly Durst a few days later. The boy moves fast, it seems.
    WOW! Not as fast as Holly Durst moves. That girl gets around.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nosemuffin;3622513;
    WOW! Not as fast as Holly Durst moves. That girl gets around.
    She might even dump her new BFF Dee for Jill. She seems to make her way through the seasons.

All jokes aside I hope they're happy. She worries me some but I adore Mike. She's just not who I saw him with.

is it confirmed that Holly and Michael are together? is she umm marriage material for him? I adore him. and I know he wants to get married right away so I sort of feel like a Motherly figure for him and just want him to find some girl to settle down with in his next girlfriend.... is Holly ready to settle down....now? I do not mean her any disrespect as I don't know her at all, that is why I am asking.

OH and no way do I want Reid to do the Bachelor.... please no. TPTB have wrecked his heart enough for awhile, they need to let him heal and go find some nice women on his own which I am sure he will now have absolutely NO trouble finding eventually when the time is right!

NOw Jake, as much as I think his season could be a Train wreck with some very ummm "worldly" women who'd love to get their claws into a nice good looking pilot like Jakey boy, totally pulling the wool over his eyes on one end, then some nice girls wanting him and maybe losing out on another. causing Jake to cry. and then Jake would cry at every rose ceremony I'm sure. SO yeah I think it'd be great TV. SO if they want want someone who fits the Bachelor "MOLD" Jake does. And honestly, if he gets a nice enough girl, I think they could get a real love match on their hands.. Jake would get serious. real. fast! It has the potential to be GOLD for FLeiss.

HOWEVER, I actually would like them to cut the ties on this "family". and get someone BRAND SPANKING new. SO we can start a fresh new batch of spurned B'ette's /Bachelor's/B'ette's series for awhile.... fresh blood!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taddy77;3622542;
    is it confirmed that Holly and Michael are together? is she umm marriage material for him? I adore him. and I know he wants to get married right away so I sort of feel like a Motherly figure for him and just want him to find some girl to settle down with in his next girlfriend.... is Holly ready to settle down....now? I do not mean her any disrespect as I don't know her at all, that is why I am asking.

OH and no way do I want Reid to do the Bachelor.... please no. TPTB have wrecked his heart enough for awhile, they need to let him heal and go find some nice women on his own which I am sure he will now have absolutely NO trouble finding eventually when the time is right!

NOw Jake, as much as I think his season could be a Train wreck with some very ummm "worldly" women who'd love to get their claws into a nice good looking pilot like Jakey boy, totally pulling the wool over his eyes on one end, then some nice girls wanting him and maybe losing out on another. causing Jake to cry. and then Jake would cry at every rose ceremony I'm sure. SO yeah I think it'd be great TV. SO if they want want someone who fits the Bachelor "MOLD" Jake does. And honestly, if he gets a nice enough girl, I think they could get a real love match on their hands.. Jake would get serious. real. fast! It has the potential to be GOLD for FLeiss.

HOWEVER, I actually would like them to cut the ties on this "family". and get someone BRAND SPANKING new. SO we can start a fresh new batch of spurned B'ette's /Bachelor's/B'ette's series for awhile.... fresh blood!!!

You mean like they did with 'Matt Grant, London Calling'? What a mistake that was.

If ABC wants good ratings, they should go with a sure thing. Reid, Kiptyn, Jake -- at least they have a following. JMO.