Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3620935;
    Hey, the Bachelor gets paid big bucks, gets to do amazing things, go to amazing places, stay in amazing houses...and date cute women. Maybe the real estate business is slow in Philly..What better opportunity to
    have a great time and get paid for it?

Methinks he will be totally overwhelmed with all the women.
    I remember Brad Womack (Season 11) said he didn't get paid for being the Bachelor. He was asked that question by a reporter.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3621151;
    Brian from TX. He was fantastic - a hunk of a man with a cool spirit. He's still looking good - he is always in the pics with Jeremy and Twilley.
    Oooo yeah - I thought he looked great in the last group shot I saw of him (I think with Wes and Jeremy both in it)........

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3621170;
    A decision may have already been made but I find the polling results interesting:

On ABC.com homepage - Jake leads by a good margin; followed by Kip & Reid
    On Insider.com - Reid leads by healthy margin
    On People.com - Kiptyn leads; then it's practically tied Reid/Michael & Twin/Jake

I am sure there are many other factors at play in their decision making but it's interesting to see how "the voting public' feels.

What I am most intrigued by is that the polls that have the "someone new" option - it's the least popular option. Maybe the viewing public doesn't "turn" on the repeats as much as we do here and on other online forums?
    Because, the people who want a new person don't give a good arguement to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3620737;
    Stay away Reid! According to posters on here that know Reid, it looks like he's in. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to be done with this stupid franchise but with Reid as TB, I won't be able to stay away.

I also don't want him to do it, because I want to remember him like this. We know how the sympathic rejects become much less sympathetic when they become the leads.
    No way will I stay away if it is him! He is so funny, endearing and self-aware. I love his dry, low-key humor.

If he is TB, I am sure he will frustrate me sometimes; but that's okay. I am over it. And I won't be disappointed if he picks a "big-busted blonde." Hopefully he will just pick someone who fits him. Melissa was a typical bubbly Texas cheerleader, and I loved her.

I hope it is him. It would be a fun ride!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620530;
    I say they pick no one and just cancel this show.
    AMEN (unfortunately, THAT is going to be the only way I won't watch it again....I just can't stay way from the train wreck).

Interesting to think ALL of the Bachelorettes have been "recycled" (Trista, Meredith, Jen, DeAnna, Jillian), but only a handful of Bachelors. Here is a list of the Bachs I can think of:

"Originals"
    Alex (someone!)
    Aaron Burge
    Andrew Firestone
    Byron
    the football dude??? (awful!)
    Prince Lorenzo (snooze)
    Charlie O'Connell
    Travis Stork
    Brad Womack

"Recycled"
    Bob Guiney
    Jason Mesnick

Who am I missing? It seems a sure bet they go with someone recycled again.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3621477;
    Interesting to think ALL of the Bachelorettes have been "recycled" (Trista, Meredith, Jen, DeAnna, Jillian), but only a handful of Bachelors. Here is a list of the Bachs I can think of:

"Originals"
    Alex (someone!)
    Aaron Burge
    Andrew Firestone
    Byron
    the football dude??? (awful!)
    Prince Lorenzo (snooze)
    Charlie O'Connell
    Travis Stork
    Brad Womack

"Recycled"
    Bob Guiney
    Jason Mesnick

Who am I missing? It seems a sure bet they go with someone recycled again.

Good memory. There was also Andy Baldwin and Matt Grant ('London Calling'). Alex's last name is Michel; Byron Velvick and Jesse Palmer was the football playah. Can't remember if there were any others. I wouldn't mind seeing Reid as the next Bachelor, though Kip would be fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by LMariel;3621521;
    Good memory. There was also Andy Baldwin and Matt Grant ('London Calling'). Alex's last name is Michel; Byron Velvick and Jesse Palmer was the football playah. Can't remember if there were any others. I wouldn't mind seeing Reid as the next Bachelor, though Kip would be fine too.
    How could I forget?!?!?!

It's so Reid. Did you see how Chris just so happened to have a rose to give to Reid like he's the Bachelor when that girl asked Reid for a date?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621677;
    It's so Reid. Did you see how Chris just so happened to have a rose to give to Reid like he's the Bachelor when that girl asked Reid for a date?
    It was from the display on the coffee table near them. You saw him return it in the bowl afterwards.