Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Someone new...PLEASE

Reid.

And I both love and hate that answer.

MTG

I would put in a vote Michael and his brother! With the energy that young man has!! Definitely would never be a dull moment!! Plus it would probably be hilarious on top of it!!

FORT Regular

Anybody but Jake!!

No on second thought pick Jake, then I can go on with my life and not get sucked into it! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3614837;
    I always commit to NOT watching the show. But then when it comes on and there is NOTHING else to watch - I tell myself I'll just watch the first episode. Suddenly, I am hooked.
    My name is Silver, and I am a Bachelor/Bachelotte addict.
    Ha ha.So true! I can say that I never will watch again,but I know that won't happen.I just will make sure I do not have a favorite in the future.

I am definitely a Bachelor/Bachelorette addict.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3614994;
    Reid.

And I both love and hate that answer.
    I love and hate the idea too.I would love to see him on my screen again,but I don't want him to put himself through this again.

...Though if he was TB I would consider applying.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I talked about this in a pm with someone and if we MUST have a retread then I would like it to be either Reid or perhaps Michael (his young age bothers me a bit).

If they go for someone new then I have a suggestion. For those of you who watched last season's Survivor - what to you think about Brenden? If you didn't watch he was cute, pretty good body, funny, intelligent and made a bundle of money selling his cereal brand "Bare Naked Granola" to - pretty sure it was Kelloggs. Last I heard he was unattached. Pretty sure he was straight.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

If they are going to do a retread, they ought to do one with Michael and his twin - even if only one was looking for a gf.
    Or how about three new guys - all different jobs and parts of the country. One date with each a week. Girls get three eliminations, one from each guy.

Lets change this, not by producer manipulataions, but by changing the cast and the format. Maybe I'd be back watching again. The last three shows have done me in. You can believe nothing that you see one the show - only the edit and the story line. And none of that reflects the real people nor the reality of their experience.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3615049;
    I talked about this in a pm with someone and if we MUST have a retread then I would like it to be either Reid or perhaps Michael (his young age bothers me a bit).

If they go for someone new then I have a suggestion. For those of you who watched last season's Survivor - what to you think about Brenden? If you didn't watch he was cute, pretty good body, funny, intelligent and made a bundle of money selling his cereal brand "Bare Naked Granola" to - pretty sure it was Kelloggs. Last I heard he was unattached. Pretty sure he was straight.
    Loved Brendan! I loved how happy he was to have been blindsided.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizie;3614843;
    Think Kip as a gf. Reid would not do it I think.. I would love to see Micheal and his twin... but I would go with Richard or Brad from the Bachette 5... if or else failed... Jake would be my last choice...
    Well if the rumors are true that Kip has a gf, if she is the reason for the happy Kip we see in photos and on twitter, I say good for her!

I don't want to see Kip be the bach. at all! I'm hoping its Jake. Then I can watch and finally maybe not get emotionally involved with this show.