Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

FORT Regular

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

I'd encourage Reid to do it if he goes into it with the mindset that he's not *really* looking for a soulmate, but rather it's a chance to meet some, ahem, amazing women, take a lot of helicopter rides, visit some far away lands, etc. etc. In other words, it really could be the experience of a lifetime, but the chances of finding the love of one's life is rather remote. Of course, he'd have to be willing to take the good with the bad (editing-wise), but as long as he can live with himself afterwards, that's all that probably matters.

Do it, Reid!! LOL

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by TrailingWife;3620747;
    I'd encourage Reid to do it if he goes into it with the mindset that he's not *really* looking for a soulmate, but rather it's a chance to meet some, ahem, amazing women, take a lot of helicopter rides, visit some far away lands, etc. etc. In other words, it really could be the experience of a lifetime, but the chances of finding the love of one's life is rather remote. Of course, he'd have to be willing to take the good with the bad (editing-wise), but as long as he can live with himself afterwards, that's all that probably matters.

Do it, Reid!! LOL
    I think he'll be doing a lot of kissing and we won't like it a la Blob. He seemed very keen on kissing Jillian early and I'd like to think it is because he really liked her. I'm hoping he doesn't wind up looking like a horn-dog on his own show.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3620773;
    I think he'll be doing a lot of kissing and we won't like it a la Blob. He seemed very keen on kissing Jillian early and I'd like to think it is because he really liked her. I'm hoping he doesn't wind up looking like a horn-dog on his own show.
    I'd be ok with him looking like that as long as he doesn't whine about it post-show. As long as they know that people will form opinions based on their actions, and not all positive, they should be fine. If he's that concerned about being liked by everyone (as is a certain bachelorette lol), then he should stay away. Otherwise, have fun with it and live with the consequences.

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by nattyj21;3615925;
    Oh MAN!! This means I will have to watch if Reid signs on! Crap!
    My feelings exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3620737;
    Stay away Reid! According to posters on here that know Reid, it looks like he's in. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to be done with this stupid franchise but with Reid as TB, I won't be able to stay away.

I also don't want him to do it, because I want to remember him like this. We know how the sympathic rejects become much less sympathetic when they become the leads.
    I agree 100% with you kreddy.

I wanted to be done last year. So much for that if Reid is the next Bachelor.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FoRT Fan

If Reid is the next bachelor, he should be well a where of ALL the scripting and editing that goes along with this show. I think he's experienced it to the max.

And the women, hopefully, will be well educated [especially when it comes to correct grammar !!] and all wash their fruits and vegetables very carefully.

I'd also like to see 15 initial bachelorettes to chose from rather than 25-30. Eliminate 5 and concentrate more on the remaining 10.

I've already decided I won't be watching all the fake stuff that goes on with the next show. Just the final 2-3 episodes. It's become tedious, boring and predictable. But, I will be reading up on what's going on.

Thanks, FORT, for your great website. -

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3620773;
    LOL!

FORT Regular

Hey, the Bachelor gets paid big bucks, gets to do amazing things, go to amazing places, stay in amazing houses...and date cute women. Maybe the real estate business is slow in Philly..What better opportunity to
    have a great time and get paid for it?

Methinks he will be totally overwhelmed with all the women.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by wings0nline;3620924;
    I've already decided I won't be watching all the fake stuff that goes on with the next show. Just the final 2-3 episodes. It's become tedious, boring and predictable. But, I will be reading up on what's going on.
    Very sensible, but if Reid is the next bachelor, I'll watch it all because he's so funny. Maybe he'll be the one retread that won't disappoint LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailingWife;3620936;
    Very sensible, but if Reid is the next bachelor, I'll watch it all because he's so funny. Maybe he'll be the one retread that won't disappoint LOL.
    Haha, that is what I said about Jillian. I love me some Reid though
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn