Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

I haven't posted in awhile but have lurked and followed the show closely season after season....

Last night when Kiptyn strode out of the ocean with the surfboard over his head and those abs on full display I thought to myself....hmmmm...Money shot! There's your next Bachelor!

...then Reid is standing there waiting on the wooden platform looking more adorable than the proverbial puppy in the window and I thought...hmmm...money shot! There's your next Bachelor!

I would love either man but admit that I did feel more of an emotional connection with Reid. He just simply makes me smile and that alone would make me tune in week after week...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620530;
    I say they pick no one and just cancel this show.
    Then what excuse would we have to neglect our homes, work, and families?

Quote Originally Posted by SunsetLover;3620568;
    I haven't posted in awhile but have lurked and followed the show closely season after season....

Last night when Kiptyn strode out of the ocean with the surfboard over his head and those abs on full display I thought to myself....hmmmm...Money shot! There's your next Bachelor!

...then Reid is standing there waiting on the wooden platform looking more adorable than the proverbial puppy in the window and I thought...hmmm...money shot! There's your next Bachelor!

I would love either man but admit that I did feel more of an emotional connection with Reid. He just simply makes me smile and that alone would make me tune in week after week...

!

Thanks for your comments.

I'm sure the show will act like it hasn't been decided yet until after the ATFR has aired.

reid needs to heal from this heartbreak - and I am afraid this is part of the reason he might accept. in the dairy of the departed (which i thought was fantastic) he said he's sure he'll find the right person but the question is where and when...they also got him to say love is a big priority in his life - a good segway if he accepts their offer...
    on the other hand, if we take his word about having to jump through a lot of hoops to get back - reid is fully aware how controling this franchise is, and hopefully after watching the show - he fully understands

i think reid repeats what someone asks him before answering so if he's doing tb i can see him being a very easy puppet for editing purposes. there is a good reason he pretty much narrated this season, he's good at picking up signals from people he's conversing with and repeating before responding and articulating the scenario....I think it's telling he's so good at articulating himself in PIs and such ...imo that makes him a vulnerable target for editing by tptb (unlike ed imo)

i really want him to stay away!!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3620587;
    reid needs to heal from this heartbreak - and I am afraid this is part of the reason he might accept. in the dairy of the departed (which i thought was fantastic) he said he's sure he'll find the right person but the question is where and when...they also got him to say love is a big priority in his life - a good segway if he accepts their offer...
    on the other hand, if we take his word about having to jump through a lot of hoops to get back - reid is fully aware how controling this franchise is, and hopefully after watching the show - he fully understands

i think reid repeats what someone asks him before answering so if he's doing tb i can see him being a very easy puppet for editing purposes. there is a good reason he pretty much narrated this season, he's good at picking up signals from people he's conversing with and repeating before responding and articulating the scenario....I think it's telling he's so good at articulating himself in PIs and such ...imo that makes him a vulnerable target for editing by tptb (unlike ed imo)

Me too, but this show is good at manipulating things.

I loved the part where Reid said that part of that not being part of the 'real world'...I think he gets it. Plus, why he couldn't admit to falling for Jillian. He's very frank and I just plain like that about him. But, I wonder how he would handle this show, because it seems to have reached it's limit of what could top off these fake dramatic moments. Only thing left is one gets pregnant!

If they put kip as the next bachelor they better bring some great girls not freak hygenist or dancers or cheerleaders
    He has high expecation
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3620530;
    I say they pick no one and just cancel this show.
    Best post of the entire season!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3620576;
    Then what excuse would we have to neglect our homes, work, and families?
    Your family must be thrilled to have you back taking care of them now, there goes your two month inhouse vacation. Next one is probably in January. nod

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3620515;
    After being disappointed in what I saw in Reid last night I hope the next bachelor is either someone new (my preference) or Kiptyn. He was the classy one of the two. Reid seemed petulant that he didn't get his way. He strikes me as a bit spoiled but hopefully will take a lesson from Kip tonight.
    It is all an ACT -- none of this is real -- don't waste time being disappointed in Reid -- he is prepping for his Bachelor role! If he left the Jillian season acting like everything was FINE, there would be no reason for him to return to "find love"....

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3620587;
    Stay away Reid! According to posters on here that know Reid, it looks like he's in. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to be done with this stupid franchise but with Reid as TB, I won't be able to stay away.

I also don't want him to do it, because I want to remember him like this. We know how the sympathic rejects become much less sympathetic when they become the leads.