Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3620045;
    maybe Kip and Reid! LOL
    Oh wow I can't say I would hate that!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3620045;
    maybe Kip and Reid! LOL
    Me actually likey that idea.

FORT Fan

PULEEEZ, Kip and Reid, DON'T DO IT. You both deserve to find real women in the real world and should have absolutely no problem at all doing that, though you probably will have to be batting them all away with sticks everywhere you guys go.

FORT Fan

You know, Jillian made a big mistake.. she haven't realised it yet.. I have been a fan of Jillian for a long time untill yesterday... I can't believe it..

she is going to find out that she made a mistake.. wonder how long it's going to take..typical this show...

I would hate if Kip accepted to be the next bachelor..he is too good for this show

Run Reid Run...See Kip Run......Please break this cycle of madness and kidnap someone new to undergo Fleiss' character assassination next time around.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FRTFAN;3618020;

i would like to see someone new become the next bachelor but if reid does get the opportunity PLEASE adhere to the advice above!!! i've been a reid fan from the beginning but i also remember liking jason but now i'm like ugh when his name pops up and i DON'T want the same outcome for reid.

ICAM, my sentiments exactly. I was so happy when Jason became the next bachelor, and now I turn off the tv if he is on. I hated how his season turned out and how he treated Melissa. Even though I would LOVE to see my Reid on every week, I am afraid they would ruin him by the end as well. This has been the third season in a row I fell for someone to then see them humiliated on national tv. I am now finally done with this show. It's just not fun anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3620305;
    You know, Jillian made a big mistake.. she haven't realised it yet.. I have been a fan of Jillian for a long time untill yesterday... I can't believe it..

she is going to find out that she made a mistake.. wonder how long it's going to take..typical this show...

I would hate if Kip accepted to be the next bachelor..he is too good for this show
    iam sure you were dispointed as we all were
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

I don't think either Kiptyn or Reid are really ready to be the next Bachelor. Also, Reid's proposal was half-hearted. He said something like, I can see myself engaged to someone like you. (If someone knows the exact words, let me know).

The Bachelor needs to be someone that is inlove with being engaged. Unfortunately, that's not a good way going into marriage, but that's what TB is all about.

Too many bachelors to pick from this season to be the next bachelor. Would love it to be two. Like Reid and Kyptyn, not on the same show, but two bachelors - two different days during the week. Michael would be good also, Jake would be interesting.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3620307;
    Run Reid Run...See Kip Run......Please break this cycle of madness and kidnap someone new to undergo Fleiss' character assassination next time around.
    He was unable to harm Kip and Reid though. These two are gems. Jill's loss - she obviously prefers a dufus in geeky green swim trunks.