Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3616895;
    I think in the beginning of the season, TPTB did want Kip to be the next Bachelor, that's why so much publicity focused on him. However, either he refused, or TPTB decided Reid had a bigger fan base, that's why Kip's story got a backseat after HTD. Frankly, as much as I love to see Kip, I think he's too careful/reserved at what he has to say/do, his show won't be as interesting. OTHO, now Reid is this heartbroken bachelor, loved and adored by millions, people will want to see him fall in love as the next Bachelor. It's perfect for TPTB.
    Reid, if you are open to the idea, please get a good lawyer and get a good contract!

i would like to see someone new become the next bachelor but if reid does get the opportunity PLEASE adhere to the advice above!!! i've been a reid fan from the beginning but i also remember liking jason but now i'm like ugh when his name pops up and i DON'T want the same outcome for reid.

FORT Fogey

If Reid is next bachelor I hope he gets MAJOR money for it. Tons of loot.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

REID
    We need not think alike to love alike

My vote is for REID!

FORT Newbie

I would love to see Reid be the new Bachelor. If not Michael Stag is also adorable!

Reid - he rocks!

FORT Newbie

It was interesting to me when Jillian took her time-out to consider Reid's proposal, she left him standing at the altar, so to speak. There were camera shots of him standing there, waiting for her. I suddenly had a vision of the future -- Reid as The Bachelor, waiting for his final 2 ladies at HIS Final Rose Ceremony. It was almost as if TPTB were saying, "Hey America, how do you like seeing Reid here, in this position? Hmmm?" Interesting product placement, so to speak. I think he just may be it. Very mixed feelings about that, because I suspect he could find the perfect woman back home in Philly without any help from TPTB.

I think abc laid out a pretty good storyline for Reid as the next Bachelor, what do you think?

-Deanna was the one Brad wanted, but he said no to her.
    - Jason got down on one knee, laid his heart out, and Deanna RIPPED it out of his chest and danced on it.
    - Jillian was the Bachelor sweetheart, perfect in every way, and PWNED at the F3 rose ceremony.

** Reid was the one who couldn't tell her how he felt, a highschool type sweetheart, who left with many regrets, comes back, lays it all out, and is led to the slaughter for a second time. How awful.

I think it fits. Abc did well with this one. They just need him to run off to the gym for the next couple of months and you've got yourself your next bachelor.

Kiptyn
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Someone new, Please.
    It's got to be love.