Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Re: Who Will be the Next Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3616920;
    When does The Bachelor start taping?

That should give us an indication as to how soon somebody would need to accept to be the bachelor.
    Since the show doesn't air until January, I imagine it'll be the same as Jason - he was announced August 21st or so. Filming commenced in mid-October.

I would hope that they'd use their window of opportunity to find a pool of ladies that match well with their named choice instead of random women.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3616943;
    Since the show doesn't air until January, I imagine it'll be the same as Jason - he was announced August 21st or so. Filming commenced in mid-October.

I would hope that they'd use their window of opportunity to find a pool of ladies that match well with their named choice instead of random women.
    So, really there isn't much more time for somebody to make a decision . . .

thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3616920;
    When does The Bachelor start taping?

That should give us an indication as to how soon somebody would need to accept to be the bachelor.
    I was told it will start filming in September.
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3616854;
    "Have you ever dated Laurel Kagay?" needs to be on the contestant questionnaire, and if the answer is YES then that person needs to be excluded immediately. Enough already! Though I really wish she'd go after ABC for using her name on air--that was no cool and they really didn't need to do that. They should have bleeped it out so we knew that he gave a name, but it should not have been made public at all.
    Or have you ever dated Holly Durst...
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3617183;
    I was told it will start filming in September.
    That's not good. That means there will be at least 2 months between the end of filming and when it airs at the beginning of January and 4 months before the ATFR. More time for trouble to brew in paradise is definitely not a good thing. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3616895;
    I think in the beginning of the season, TPTB did want Kip to be the next Bachelor, that's why so much publicity focused on him. However, either he refused, or TPTB decided Reid had a bigger fan base, that's why Kip's story got a backseat after HTD. Frankly, as much as I love to see Kip, I think he's too careful/reserved at what he has to say/do, his show won't be as interesting. OTHO, now Reid is this heartbroken bachelor, loved and adored by millions, people will want to see him fall in love as the next Bachelor. It's perfect for TPTB.
    Reid, if you are open to the idea, please get a good lawyer and get a good contract!
    I agree!!

Regarding earlier comments about Reid being controlled by women he dates/future wife, I've read that Reid is picky about who he dates and even though he can be easy-going, I don't think he is a push-over. He seems he can be a pretty determined guy--he sure made every effort to win Jilly's heart from the start, he's doing well in a career where you CAN'T be a total pushover, he stood up against J's desire/pressure for him to say the L word. I don't know how true it is, but I even read on another thread that he can be a bit stubborn (I like to think "has integrity and stands his ground"), so I am not convinced that his future gfs and perhaps wife will be a controlling woman. In fact, most neurotics I know are kind of stubborn about their neuroticism and want spouses to adhere to them. If Reid is even the list bit flexible about his, I give him credit for that! My husband is a super-loving guy, tries to be accommodating, but is neurotic about a couple of things and won't budge on them, which can drive you a little crazy. If anything, I think rather than being bossed around by a gf/wife, Reid would be more interested in easy-going women who put up with his foibles.

If he's picked as the next bach, I bet the women in general will be blonde and the accommodating type.

Jeff from BB
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Just as long as it's not JAKE. I've never seen a more wooden character.
    Might as well have been a manequin for all the emotion he showed.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3617815;
    Jeff from BB
    OH YES!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3617952;
    OH YES!
    I wouldnt mid seeing him either . Just as long as Jordan is one of his 25 lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily