Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fogey

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3622460;
    I believe her about that as much as I believed Molly about moving to Seattle.

Hint--Molly is still in Michigan.

Btw--Happy Anniversary! And many more.
    And CH said Jason and Molly were planning a wedding before Melissa came out. When did they get engaged?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3622144;
    I find that so interesting since there were hints from insiders that there was no love connection and the season was a disaster. If they really thought that wouldn't they have let him come back sooner since he was clearly in love with her? For once, I wish TPTB would just let the story tell itself to the extent possible and let him come back to talk to her when he wanted and let the chips fall where they may. This putting him the middle of the FRC was ridiculous. It made it seem so phony when it was anything buth.
    Not the least of it being phony, but it may have also skewed with fate. What if Reid could have returned earlier? Notice Jill didn't give a yes or no answer to that question? She gave the impression that it wouldn't have made a difference because she's in such a happy place now. However, she did not have a crystal ball on Reid's Maui dinner date. She wouldn't have known then that choosing Ed was going to make her happy. She can only state this affirmatively in hindsight. If he had said ILY, she may have made different choices back in Maui that may have altered the final outcome.

FORT Fogey

Thanks Wind Dancer and addison for the good wishes. 'Night all.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3622462;
    I just rewatched this part of the show and I think it may have been partly a joke. Reid uses his humor to get out of awkward situations and this was right after a BIG silence. He had a big grin on his face when he said it and followed it up with him saying he's got nuthin else. More lighthearted than when I initially saw it.
    I think it was obviously a why did you do with me what you did in the FS if you were so n love with ED?. She was panicked. She turned white and looked scared. The cat is out of the bag....I will never believe she did not have sex with Reid. He thought she was gonna marry him....no man is gonna think that unless he has a reason to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622476;
    Thanks Wind Dancer and addison for the good wishes. 'Night all.
    Happy Anniversary. Night.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3622472;
    Not the least of it being phony, but it may have also skewed with fate. What if Reid could have returned earlier? Notice Jill didn't give a yes or no answer to that question? She gave the impression that it wouldn't have made a difference because she's in such a happy place now. However, she did not have a crystal ball on Reid's Maui dinner date. She wouldn't have known then that choosing Ed was going to make her happy. She can only state this affirmatively in hindsight. If he had said ILY, she may have made different choices back in Maui that may have altered the final outcome.
    Jill wasn't the one to screw with fate. It was TPTB. Jill and Reid truly could have had something but pressure from the show to produce an ILY and a proposal and then not letting Reid see her till the end screwed with fate. The show could have really had another love story and instead they went with a predetermined planned and screwed it all up for them.

However, I think both Reid and Jill are really "soft" people and maybe each needs a partner who is a little bit tougher and "in-charge." Jill certainly loved Reid the most (imo) on the show but maybe she correctly recognized that they couldn't work in the real world.

We will never know if they had any potential though because TPTB took it away.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Haaaa! Just watched the diary of the departed. Is that the first and only time this season that they had to bleep Reid? Freakin' funny

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3622470;
    And CH said Jason and Molly were planning a wedding before Melissa came out. When did they get engaged?
    I don't believe anything that ch says. Hype, hype, hype...sounded like typical TB/ette BS to me. And, Jason and Molly...UGH! They are probably OK people in real life, but I am not buying what ch and Fleiss are selling.

Mel was gorgeous and real on the ATFR...love her. It's no wonder that she transcended after TB...a class act, all the way. Guess she did TB a favor by appearing on ATFR (fulfilling her ball and chain contract).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622220;
    I think so too. Reid isn't nearly as classless to sit there and ask "so did Ed finally manage to get it up for you, Jilly Bean?"

He clearly wanted to talk about the "best night of [his] life" because he thought that that's when she fell in love with him too since it was directly after their "love, love, love" conversation. However, he realized there's nothing he can say or do and was super hurt and annoyed when she said "this is our chance" and he was like "for what?" He knows she's in love with someone else and knows it wouldn't be right to ask about any moments they shared.

Reid's hurt but he'll be fine. Judging from the pics of last night, he's already feeling better and I'm sure having 25 chickees fighting over him won't hurt.
    Um, more like 250...in Philly alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3622465;
    I said it when we first learned last week about the outcome--I don't think Ed and Jill will last very long.

And then Jill will start talking with Reid for emotional support. They will become even better friends--which will blossom sometime in the next year into something much more than just friendship.
    Gosh, I could maybe see this happening but I'm not sure now that I want it to happen. I'm thinking that Jilli might be too much of a party girl for Reid? I don't know, but for some reason I'm having ill feelings towards her. Maybe it's the way she misled him (which I know is the nature of the show), or maybe it's the way she was on the show towards Reid tonight. It's like she just relished in him declaring that he still loved her, etc.