Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3622438;
    Jill was acting so weird tonight...I dunno.
    Oh you mean you didn't like it when she all simpering "no, yoouuuu talk baby!"? Because I love that! It makes me as a woman so proud of her!

To be fair, she looked happy and the dolphin story was cute so for her sake, I really truly hope this works out.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

I'm having a hard time reconciling Reid being so heartbroken on the ATFR with the pictures of him with Jillian and Ed that were posted earlier in this thread. I think maybe they are setting up Reid for the next bachelor. Are they simply playing up his heartbreak? Kiptyn didn't spend much time on stage but his attitude is far different from Reid's. Kip is a happy guy who doesn't seem to want to dwell on any unhappiness. I also think he wouldn't want to make Jillian uncomfortable. Much the way I think Jillian would react. Reid on the other hand seems to want to analyze the situation a little more. As a Kip fan it bugs me that he was F2 and Reid was given more airtime on the ATFR and had a ton of time at the FRC. Again, is this because they are setting up Reid as the next bachelor? Maybe Kip refused. Hopefully he did now that he's gotten a good look at how this show operates. Melissa turned it down and that decision did wonders for her. She's still a fan favorite.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3622438;
    Jill was acting so weird tonight...I dunno.
    ITA - at the end of the day I'd still much rather hang out with her than say, Deanna (or even Meredith... snooze...) but she was WEIRD tonight. The big eyes. The thousand facial expressions. And as far as the no gift goes - you guys are right they should consider the exclusion of Ed's real life a HUGE gift. But I have to wonder if they're thinking "wait a minute... even Jason got a tent"

eta - ALTHOUGH, now that I stop and think about it - Perhaps they only give the REAL gifts to the couples they know for sure will be giving it back! (ie Deanna/Jesse)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622440;
    She did like Ed acting all territorial about her, sort of how she wanted big, hunky, bulky Ed to take care of little Jillian. I know she's too young to have lived it, but surely she must have at least read about all that went on in the 60's and the progress that women made for her sake.
    Yeah, she likes it so whatever. But she should really watch some Mad Men to get a feel for how things could be if she really, truly got her way in this
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3622428;
    I have to admit me too. Yes I have the Reid colored glasses on but seriously that was all kinds of wicked.
    I think it was kind of him to be so polite about it. IMO she deserved it. She lead him on a little too over the top.IMO

Maybe NO gift because there is no couple? OUCH!
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ddangelic;3622421;
    I'm really torn about whether or not I want to see Reid as the next TB, but I do sooo confess that I'm going to miss him! Even if he just came on Monday nights and read his real estate listings, it would be good enough for me. I'm happily married, but I just adore that man! I'll be going through Reid withdrawals from this point forward...
    So funny and so true--Reid reading his real estate listings with those gorgeous blue eyes and charismatic smile!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622437;
    I do. She wants to get there as soon as possible to keep an eye on him. She's too stubborn to break up with him now, esp after she let Reid go and the public is raking her over the coals for it. She's going to stick it out with him for at least 6 mos imo.
    true...but i thought for sure that molly would move to Seattle bc of how much attention they were getting/wanting to prove everyone wrong, but i think most ppl just stopped caring after a few weeks. probably the same will happen with jed.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;3622429;
    I have read for the last two hours here to make sure that I was not the only one seeing still the connection Reid & Jill have. It is just way to obvious.
    I would like to mention a couple things that I have not seen mentioned here yet & could actually prove that I am loonie tunes or have some merit.

When I watched Reid tonight he still would shake his head & watch Jill very closley. He know full well she definatley has some very deep stuff going on for him. He feels it still & when he says this is insane & rediculous her is correct.
    Given what Chris has just blogged this is something I have been thinking. Chris must sense that ED & JILL will not make it. In all that prodding tonight if you think about it he actually was getting reactions from Jill by Reids comments. He also was verifying to JILL that Reid still loved her. This has nothing to do with Reid ever being the bachelor at all. I believe & Reid pretty much hinted at it that he plans on waiting to see what happens in the next couple months with ED & Jill. He does still not believe ED is for JILL. He will not interfere but he will wait. Remember the first refusal & him leaving he said he would give it three to four months tops with Jill & ED. The reason Reid got so much time is because ABC knows that is the real connection.
    IF Jill really knew it was ED she had no buisness when Reid was let go first time to say to Reid as he gets into limo CALL ME to which he replied NO you call me. She also said something to him I cannot pick up on second refusal when she nuzzled his neck & they left the alter.
    Reid is still not accepting this because he knows there is unfinished buisness waiting here. he is going to wait for a bit here. He saw the emotion again the ATFRC. He's not dumb & many in this thread are not either. Jill knows it too & is now fighting it. Does she love ED Yes but not the depth of connection she has with REID & she found that out at the ATFRC. What you saw as giddy with ED was a lot of cover trying to convince herself.
    Before you jump all over me just read my bottom line in pink for those that think I'm whacked. lol

Way way too much still going on with Reid & Jillian before any marriage can take place with ED. You bet these two are coing to reconnect somehow & I Think Chris just pretty much told us that & they wanted to prove it to REID & JILLIAN

You know I am not about conspiracy theories but I do see what you are saying. Makes a lot of sense esp. the bolded. It's funny...seeing Reid partying with them on Monday makes me wonder...it's got to be that he has moved on and is happy now right? Why else would he be able to be around Jillian so freely...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3622427;
    OT...I posted on Reid's thread, info that someone has started a thread on the HGTV site about getting his own show there, if you want to support...
    I like that idea very much! I will have to email them sometime tomorrow and make the suggestion.

Much rather see him on a show on a channel like that than The Bachelor. He's too decent for it, IMO.