Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fanatic

Re: After the Final Rose

OT...I posted on Reid's thread, info that someone has started a thread on the HGTV site about getting his own show there, if you want to support...

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3622414;
    ITA cheeky. For me, that was the best line of the whole darn show.
    I have to admit me too. Yes I have the Reid colored glasses on but seriously that was all kinds of wicked.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622361;
    Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, he can understand why she says it because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid. Also said there was a moment when he really thought she was going to choose Reid.

Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.
    I have read for the last two hours here to make sure that I was not the only one seeing still the connection Reid & Jill have. It is just way to obvious.
    I would like to mention a couple things that I have not seen mentioned here yet & could actually prove that I am loonie tunes or have some merit.

When I watched Reid tonight he still would shake his head & watch Jill very closley. He know full well she definatley has some very deep stuff going on for him. He feels it still & when he says this is insane & rediculous her is correct.
    Given what Chris has just blogged this is something I have been thinking. Chris must sense that ED & JILL will not make it. In all that prodding tonight if you think about it he actually was getting reactions from Jill by Reids comments. He also was verifying to JILL that Reid still loved her. This has nothing to do with Reid ever being the bachelor at all. I believe & Reid pretty much hinted at it that he plans on waiting to see what happens in the next couple months with ED & Jill. He does still not believe ED is for JILL. He will not interfere but he will wait. Remember the first refusal & him leaving he said he would give it three to four months tops with Jill & ED. The reason Reid got so much time is because ABC knows that is the real connection.
    IF Jill really knew it was ED she had no buisness when Reid was let go first time to say to Reid as he gets into limo CALL ME to which he replied NO you call me. She also said something to him I cannot pick up on second refusal when she nuzzled his neck & they left the alter.
    Reid is still not accepting this because he knows there is unfinished buisness waiting here. he is going to wait for a bit here. He saw the emotion again the ATFRC. He's not dumb & many in this thread are not either. Jill knows it too & is now fighting it. Does she love ED Yes but not the depth of connection she has with REID & she found that out at the ATFRC. What you saw as giddy with ED was a lot of cover trying to convince herself.
    Before you jump all over me just read my bottom line in pink for those that think I'm whacked. lol

Way way too much still going on with Reid & Jillian before any marriage can take place with ED. You bet these two are coing to reconnect somehow & I Think Chris just pretty much told us that & they wanted to prove it to REID & JILLIAN
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622407;
    Yeah that comment ticked me off. He's so full of himself. I think he was referring to spent the nite.
    Seriously - why did he need to rub it in? It's like it's about the competition or something (yes I'm being sarcastic) and not really about the love. I get the feeling Ed was picked on a lot growing up - and he now feels entitled to gloat that he's the weiner, I mean winner.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by ddangelic;3622421;
    I'm really torn about whether or not I want to see Reid as the next TB, but I do sooo confess that I'm going to miss him! Even if he just came on Monday nights and read his real estate listings, it would be good enough for me. I'm happily married, but I just adore that man! I'll be going through Reid withdrawals from this point forward...
    I know right? I would never dream of going on this show (I can't imagine explaining those FS scenes to my parents - I actually can't imagine filming them to begin with!)... but it would actually be difficult to A). watch Reid pick his wife and 2). watch as Fleiss gasses up the bus and takes him down (you know it would happen. you just know it would).

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622417;
    Does anyone really think Jillian is moving to Chicago on Sept. 1? I have serious doubts.
    I do. She wants to get there as soon as possible to keep an eye on him. She's too stubborn to break up with him now, esp after she let Reid go and the public is raking her over the coals for it. She's going to stick it out with him for at least 6 mos imo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622424;
    Here's the thing though: Jill was loving it! She likes that he's all conquest-y about her and she wants to be "his." It's disgusting to me and makes Jill look like a moron but if that's what she wants, then kudos to her for finding it I guess. Reid is better off anyway.
    Jill was acting so weird tonight...I dunno.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3621978;
    A lot of people think she made a mistake with Ed...why can't Reid feel the same way? I don't get it! Reid has been nothing but real since the beginning and if the dude has questions about what happened between them at the fantasy suite, then he should be allowed to ask especially if he considered it 'one of the best nights of his life'...

He feels like he was played...and he's pissed. He may be a little bitter but he has every right to ask questions and go WTF? He's embarrased...let the guy feel what he needs to feel. I saw real emotion from reid tonight. He fell hard for Jillian...he's allowed to ask questions, even the ones Jillian may not like them. They want to go about and act like this show is real, then in real life, if a guy was having a 'blast' with me in hawaii and then dumped me, damn right I'd call him out!
    Well said!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622424;
    Here's the thing though: Jill was loving it! She likes that he's all conquest-y about her and she wants to be "his." It's disgusting to me and makes Jill look like a moron but if that's what she wants, then kudos to her for finding it I guess. Reid is better off anyway.
    She did like Ed acting all territorial about her, sort of how she wanted big, hunky, bulky Ed to take care of little Jillian. I know she's too young to have lived it, but surely she must have at least read about all that went on in the 60's and the progress that women made for her sake.

Would someone point me to the link where Chris Blogs & can you make comments back to him? Thanks.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol