Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3622355;
    Plus Ed said that he was the only one to get to the FS.

Is it because he was uninformed, was he referring to a technicality (spent the nite) and I don't like the "conquest" implication, or do the writers think we are stupid? Screencaps showed Reid and Kyp going to FS, too.
    Yeah that comment ticked me off. He's so full of himself. I think he was referring to spent the nite.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3622242;
    ''

I took Reid's fantasy suite comment to mean "you just said you knew you were in love with Ed all along so then why did you do what you did with me in the fantasy suite????" A reasonable question for him to have and one he was too polite to specify. She knew what he was asking and that's why she had the deer in the headlights reaction---there is no good answer to that question---she was stuck.
    ITA cheeky. For me, that was the best line of the whole darn show.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3622390;
    I couldn't agree more. In this situation I would have taken Reid and a ring from the cracker jack box over the other rings any day.
    Or no ring for that matter!

Whether you are Reid fan or not, I think it should be understandable that he had to finally say something. CH and Jillian were nagging him to death. It was so very painful. I almost got the sense that they were trying to make him feel (at least initially) that something he would say might make a difference at this point. The pain in his eyes when he realized it was over... ohhh. I really do wish him the best. He brought such joy to my heart this season with his wit and genuine charm. But that's just me.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone really think Jillian is moving to Chicago on Sept. 1? I have serious doubts.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622407;
    Yeah that comment ticked me off. He's so full of himself. I think he was referring to spent the nite.
    ...and some posters thought Reid was arrogant.

Is it me or was Kiptyn's piece on the ATFR just a dream? Ahhh, Kipper...he is too laid back for this show.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

I'm really torn about whether or not I want to see Reid as the next TB, but I do sooo confess that I'm going to miss him! Even if he just came on Monday nights and read his real estate listings, it would be good enough for me. I'm happily married, but I just adore that man! I'll be going through Reid withdrawals from this point forward...

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622417;
    Does anyone really think Jillian is moving to Chicago on Sept. 1? I have serious doubts.
    Highly doubt it. We'll see...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3622403;
    Per no gift for the "happy couple", Fleiss gave them the best gift they could possibly hope for. Fleiss let sleeping dogs (Ed's lies) lie and didn't bring up Ed's activities in Chicago while he was "falling in love with Jillian". Ed better be thanking Fleiss and Chris big time for that. A nice box of cigars may be a good beginning Ed!!

While I tried to be happy for Jillian, Ed made it hard for me. The whole "I'm the winner!!!" attitude was to much to handle. I guess Ed better get some major partying in with as many girls as possible before September 1st. I don't think Jillian would take to kindly to home continuing that behavior once (IF) she moves to Chicago. The whole conversation about not having problems in the bedroom anymore was to much too. I really didn't want to or care to hear about that from them. I guess we the viewers should think "Yippee! Ed can finally get the job done now! Congrats Jillian!", for me I think should I run to the bathroom or is the trash can a better bet for me to vomit in.

Great job by Kip in staying true to himself! Great job by Reid in getting some closure! Hopefully both guys will change their numbers, move without leaving a forwarding address and tell friends and family that if Fleiss calls they died. I do not want to see either of them chewed up and spit out by the show in the future. Leave now and stay away with their dignities in tact.
    Great post, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622407;
    Here's the thing though: Jill was loving it! She likes that he's all conquest-y about her and she wants to be "his." It's disgusting to me and makes Jill look like a moron but if that's what she wants, then kudos to her for finding it I guess. Reid is better off anyway.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I hear what many of you are saying and agree with much of it...but this show is fake, fake, fake, fake (as Elaine would say).

Analyzing and discussing what the various characters do is interesting, but this is a soap opera, with unskilled actors (and most are dismally bad at acting), masquerading as a "reality" show.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!