Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fogey

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer124;3622369;
    i disagree...it would have been VERY awkward to be like why did you sleep with me if you were planning dumping me the next day?
    It was definitely about his FS and I think it was best he left it where it did. It would only cause him more anguish and wasn't going to change things.

Ed clearly doesn't seem to know others got any time in the FS in Spain as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3622321;
    This thread...posts 346, 354, and 356...

eta:

I agree LoveMy Girls...I was a little shocked too, especially after the pic's from last night...he definitely fell 'head over heels'...I felt bad for him tonight, but he didn't shy away from any of it, or try to downplay his feelings...Once he has them, he's owns them...classy...
    I don't think he was hurting as much as he was angry, he seem like he wanted to slap CH up side his head. For some reason he was on a mission tonight to get him and Kiptyn to confess their love for Jillian, he kept on pushing it. I guess he's trying to make Jillian feel good about herself, by having good looking guys fall for her (yeah right).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622361;
    Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid.

Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.

It seems that getting engaged while you still have real and raw emotions (love) for another guy might not be the best sign for the future of your current relationship. Jillian will always be asking herself "what if" - there is no way she wont. Especially after Reid moves on and is happy with someone else, THEN it will be very hard on Jilly.

Both Kiptyn and Reid deserve to find amazing women that don't force them to say things just to say things. I just don't think that love happens when someone else tells you that they love you - it's something that happens inside regardless of what the other person feels (ex. Reid). I don't know what sort of logic Jillian was using to decide that she should love the guy that SAYS he loves her. It's not about what they say - it's about what they do and how you feel around them.

FORT Fogey

ATFR was very strange. Every question Reid asked her she either skirted or backpedaled. CH and Jill were both poking and digging for something from him and I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe they wanted him to talk about what he said in his diary and how he said he was pissed that he said he loved her to only be rejected again. Or maybe the Ed comment... "that she will see... maybe not in a month or two but she will see."
    I suspect there were things that were suggested Reid should ask or talk about. He was probably supposed to bring up the fantasy suite thing (just like Jeremy did). Maybe Reid really didn't want to ask anything because it would just be further humiliation to himself.

Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, he can understand why she says it because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid. Also said there was a moment when he really thought she was going to choose Reid.

Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.
    Wow, just wow.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622253;
    At the end of the day the rock couldn't matter less. And if it were me, and I had these three guys to pick from? In all actuality, of COURSE if given tons of options I'd love to have a beautiful ring - but I'd take Reid and his "less than" ring in a heartbeat. If you can get a great guy/ a great partner/ a great love/ a great friend... who cares WHAT the ring looks like.
    I couldn't agree more. In this situation I would have taken Reid and a ring from the cracker jack box over the other rings any day.

Quote Originally Posted by vedagirl;3622385;
    It seems that getting engaged while you still have real and raw emotions (love) for another guy might not be the best sign for the future of your current relationship. Jillian will always be asking herself "what if" - there is no way she wont. Especially after Reid moves on and is happy with someone else, THEN it will be very hard on Jilly.

Both Kiptyn and Reid deserve to find amazing women that don't force them to say things just to say things. I just don't think that love happens when someone else tells you that they love you - it's something that happens inside regardless of what the other person feels (ex. Reid). I don't know what sort of logic Jillian was using to decide that she should love the guy that SAYS he loves her. It's not about what they say - it's about what they do and how you feel around them.
    EXCELLENT EXCELLENT post, particularly the last 2 sentences

Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, he can understand why she says it because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid. Also said there was a moment when he really thought she was going to choose Reid.

Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.
    Oh, the drama.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Per no gift for the "happy couple", Fleiss gave them the best gift they could possibly hope for. Fleiss let sleeping dogs (Ed's lies) lie and didn't bring up Ed's activities in Chicago while he was "falling in love with Jillian". Ed better be thanking Fleiss and Chris big time for that. A nice box of cigars may be a good beginning Ed!!

While I tried to be happy for Jillian, Ed made it hard for me. The whole "I'm the winner!!!" attitude was to much to handle. I guess Ed better get some major partying in with as many girls as possible before September 1st. I don't think Jillian would take to kindly to home continuing that behavior once (IF) she moves to Chicago. The whole conversation about not having problems in the bedroom anymore was to much too. I really didn't want to or care to hear about that from them. I guess we the viewers should think "Yippee! Ed can finally get the job done now! Congrats Jillian!", for me I think should I run to the bathroom or is the trash can a better bet for me to vomit in.

Great job by Kip in staying true to himself! Great job by Reid in getting some closure! Hopefully both guys will change their numbers, move without leaving a forwarding address and tell friends and family that if Fleiss calls they died. I do not want to see either of them chewed up and spit out by the show in the future. Leave now and stay away with their dignities in tact.

Quote Originally Posted by vedagirl;3622385;

When it's real love, it happens naturally. It doesn't involve nagging someone to the nth degree to get them to voice it. And if you're still that deeply attached to one man, as Chris H. now even admits she was, the SMART and MATURE decision is to wait. Not wait ten minutes, but wait. Date in the real world. That would've made me proud. Oh well.

Call me old fashioned, but I firmly believe if you find yourself torn between two men, then you certainly are not at the point of being in love with either one of them. IMO, you can only love ("Love Love") one person at a time. You can be "in like" with more than one man at once. But "in love" or "falling in love," no, I don't think so.