Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1006

Thread: After the Final Rose

  1. #911
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, he can understand why she says it because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid. Also said there was a moment when he really thought she was going to choose Reid.

    Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.

  2. #912
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    34

    Re: After the Final Rose

    I don't get how everyone is posting negative comments about what Reid said at the AFTR. Regarding the FS and all the negative comments about how can he ask that, well let's remember they agreed to put their business out there when they signed up for this. Reid's FS was very suggestive and if she didn't want it to look like something happend than she should've done the same thing she did with Kip. I don't necessarily agree that it was appropriate for Reid to ask but I can understand that he felt like he was played by Jill and the producers not once but twice. If Jill already knew she wanted Ed as early as Spain then she should've never said and did what she did in Maui. Reid specifically asked her if he would've said he loved her sooner (Maui) would she have accepted his proposal and she said probably not because she was so in love with Ed. So why the ILY and call me at the RC? And remember Jill said at the AFTR that none of the show was scripted therefore she deliberately led him on. Why didn't she tell Reid what every other f3 hears: "I just fell harder for someone else?" They/she wanted to lead him on so that he would think that she wanted him to come back and sweep her off her feet (ratings). Go back and listen to when CH asked him about why did he come back on the day she was to get engaged. He said because he thought that was what she wanted. They obviously knew her heart was already given to Ed and still they "allowed" Reid to come back (ratings). They were intentionally throwing him under the bus.


    ATFR was very strange. Every question Reid asked her she either skirted or backpedaled. CH and Jill were both poking and digging for something from him and I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe they wanted him to talk about what he said in his diary and how he said he was pissed that he said he loved her to only be rejected again. Or maybe the Ed comment... "that she will see... maybe not in a month or two but she will see."

    If the season wasn't scripted than KUDOS Reid you got the last laugh at Jillian and Ed's expense.

  3. #913
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3622343;
    I don't want to see either Reid or Kip back as the Bachelor. The whole premise of an engagement at the end of 10 weeks is ridiculous and totally unrealistic. Call me a prude, but there should be no "fantasy suite" dates and it should be that the Bachelor or Bachelorette decides who they want to pursue a further relationship with. But, oh dear, that means there wouldn't be enough tears, drama and broken hearts at the end, right?
    Yes, I admit it's an entirely selfish desire on my part to want to see Reid next season. He would be better off running in the other direction.

    And I agree - the fantasy suite dates seem a bit much in this compressed time frame. Guess you're not the only prude!

  4. #914
    FORT Fan wgschlenker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    166

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3622354;
    I thought it was terrible of Chris to put Reid on the spot with all his poking and prodding, we all know that Reid wasn't going to get the real answers from Jillian in this venue...in fact she just hemmed and hawed and avoided saying anything coherent, he got no answers at all IMO...it was really weird.
    I totally agree! Chris just went on and on

  5. #915
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622332;
    If he was talking about his, he wouldn't have wrestle over it, he would have spit it out, there would not have been anything wrong in asking about their FD. But to ask about another guy, I guess it was arkward. That expression on Chris face told it all.

    Nothin wrong in what he said, Made the show worth watching.
    i disagree...it would have been VERY awkward to be like why did you sleep with me if you were planning dumping me the next day?

  6. #916
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    960

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3621974;
    It did not start from Trista.
    Nor did it come from Trista. Not sure why you would think that.

  7. #917
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622361;
    Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, he can understand why she says it because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid. Also said there was a moment when he really thought she was going to choose Reid.

    Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.
    He seemed more pro-Reid than I anticipated. I still think he nudged Jill back to Ed because that was the script. They knew Jill would be in a tizzy but also knew they could control the outcome. Reid bought drama and was a big fan fave so they knew people would love him even more after he came back.

  8. #918
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622361;
    Chris H.'s blog is up. He says as soon as Jillian saw Reid, suspicions were confirmed that she had very strong feelings for him still. Goes on to say that while Jillian says now it was always Ed all the way, he can understand why she says it because she wouldn't want to hurt her fiance (whom he thinks she does love), but that regardless of what she says, there was a moment where she doubted and had "serious temptation" with Reid. Also said there was a moment when he really thought she was going to choose Reid.

    Jillian, meet Mr. Bus.


    Vindication for Reid IMO.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  9. #919
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by cbgj222;3622362;
    I don't get how everyone is posting negative comments about what Reid said at the AFTR. Regarding the FS and all the negative comments about how can he ask that, well let's remember they agreed to put their business out there when they signed up for this. Reid's FS was very suggestive and if she didn't want it to look like something happend than she should've done the same thing she did with Kip. I don't necessarily agree that it was appropriate for Reid to ask but I can understand that he felt like he was played by Jill and the producers not once but twice. If Jill already knew she wanted Ed as early as Spain then she should've never said and did what she did in Maui. Reid specifically asked her if he would've said he loved her sooner (Maui) would she have accepted his proposal and she said probably not because she was so in love with Ed. So why the ILY and call me at the RC? And remember Jill said at the AFTR that none of the show was scripted therefore she deliberately led him on. Why didn't she tell Reid what every other f3 hears: "I just fell harder for someone else?" They/she wanted to lead him on so that he would think that she wanted him to come back and sweep her off her feet (ratings). Go back and listen to when CH asked him about why did he come back on the day she was to get engaged. He said because he thought that was what she wanted. They obviously knew her heart was already given to Ed and still they "allowed" Reid to come back (ratings). They were intentionally throwing him under the bus.


    ATFR was very strange. Every question Reid asked her she either skirted or backpedaled. CH and Jill were both poking and digging for something from him and I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe they wanted him to talk about what he said in his diary and how he said he was pissed that he said he loved her to only be rejected again. Or maybe the Ed comment... "that she will see... maybe not in a month or two but she will see."

    If the season wasn't scripted than KUDOS Reid you got the last laugh at Jillian and Ed's expense.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  10. #920
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: After the Final Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3622366;
    Yes, I admit it's an entirely selfish desire on my part to want to see Reid next season. He would be better off running in the other direction.

    And I agree - the fantasy suite dates seem a bit much in this compressed time frame. Guess you're not the only prude!
    Me too! That's one reason, among many others, I would never consider going on this show. The Fantasy Suite concept is just gross, IMO. But of course, I have stricter feelings on that kind of thing than most people these days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.