Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622335;

Re the bolded: haven't we seen that ring before? I think it was one of Jason's choices, and maybe one of Brad's. Am I remembering right? Was Neil Lane the ring designer on those seasons? That ring looked really familiar to me. Maybe it was DeAnna's season.
    I'm not sure but I know that ring is a very popular style with lots of ring designers so maybe that "look" has been done before. I don't think they have gone with Neil Lane before...usually it's Tacori?
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622337;
    Am I the only one who thought it was very reminiscent of Jesse and DeAnna? That's so what it reminded me of...
    I thought of De/Jesse too. Too much PDA, trying too hard to convince everyone they were 'real' and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3622323;
    ATFR just wrapped up here on the west coast. It's too bad that everyone can't get the ending they want in a situation like this. It's hard to see Reid and Kiptyn admit to loving Jillian and having to walk away without her. She and Ed look very happy. I'm happy for them but sad for the others. Would love to see Reid back as the Bachelor. I think he's just soooo cute! But he did say he's not ready to date yet so maybe that's an indication he wouldn't be interested. Would love to tune into him each week.
    I don't want to see either Reid or Kip back as the Bachelor. The whole premise of an engagement at the end of 10 weeks is ridiculous and totally unrealistic. Call me a prude, but there should be no "fantasy suite" dates and it should be that the Bachelor or Bachelorette decides who they want to pursue a further relationship with. But, oh dear, that means there wouldn't be enough tears, drama and broken hearts at the end, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622332;
    If he was talking about his, he wouldn't have wrestle over it, he would have spit it out, there would not have been anything wrong in asking about their FD. But to ask about another guy, I guess it was arkward. That expression on Chris face told it all.

Nothin wrong in what he said, Made the show worth watching.
    I think there will always be debate over the comment, it could go both ways but I personally thought it was about their FS. It was interesting either way. Ed of course had to one up him and make sure everyone knew he was the only FS guy in Spain. Sorry but we know different.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622340;
    I thought of De/Jesse too. Too much PDA, trying too hard to convince everyone they were 'real' and happy.

And she was very defensive about his shorts!! Even mentioned he got some shorter ones

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3622337;
    Am I the only one who thought it was very reminiscent of Jesse and DeAnna? That's so what it reminded me of...
    Although I'm trying to think it was "real", I have to agree seemed much more like Jesse and DeAnna.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622052;
    Oh man....
    This evening so solidified what I've thought about these guys all along.
    To me: a phenomenal sense of humor is THE most important thing in a guy...

Kip - is a sweet precious man who did not say one mildly humorous thing during the entire season...

Ed - Minus the g-friend drama, the erectile disfunction (can you BELIEVE they actually tried to "address" that the way they did?), and bizarre body language (OH - and let's not forget the propensity to be super proud of his own flatulence!) DOES have a sense of humor. It's not compatible with mine but he does say things that are funny.

Reid - brought us such terrific lines as "I'm kind of against fondue" "This is catching on?" "I'm like a four year old right now" "Big?! Oh Great. I'm sooo big" "In Philly you can jump on any guy's back and he'll carry you around the city' - 'Really?' - 'No.' " and tonight "How old are you?" - now to me... THIS GUY... can bring the funny.

HOWEVER. It's pretty clear at this point that JILL'S sense of humor lines RIGHT UP with Ed's. And while it clearly wouldn't be my choice, Ed ABSOLUTELY DOES make sense for her. So... I really do wish you luck Jill. There's no way you won't need it.
    My sentiments exactly, thank you.

"I know what Christmas morning's like - I wake up and I've no presents."
    "You're like an Eskimo."
    "You know what it means when your ears get red, right? It's either high blood pressure or you're horny. Mine, it's just high blood pressure."

Seriously, how hard would it have been to cut the crap with the Jill badgering in Spain and HI about L-words and commitments and proposals that ate up 3/4 of his time (we get it, egads!), and just let him talk. I was not invested in any couple but was way invested in Reid-speak so I was cheering for him out of selfish love for bon mots. He brought it on this season. Well done, come back anytime but not on the TB. In fact, stay far far away from it if you know what's best for you.

On the FS remark brouhaha, I agree the standard should be the same if the sexes were switched around. People didn't slam Amanda but cheered when she was ripping Matt Grant. Somebody brought up Jeremy-Deanna too, so, exhibit B. The same standard should apply here, the indignation doesn't have any logical case. Especially on this show.

Ed and his dancing foot, still distracting. He was doing a "Matt and Shayne" on the couch but Jill seemed genuinely happy, hope it sticks for her sake but she reconsiders those horrible extensions (I think?). Her hair looked great in the early clips. Anyway, it's their life and our TV.

Chris: Sign up Reid to write your script, man, the talent is staring you in the face. Then maybe we can get better jokes than dangling Wes' carcass yet again.

I thought it was terrible of Chris to put Reid on the spot with all his poking and prodding, we all know that Reid wasn't going to get the real answers from Jillian in this venue...in fact she just hemmed and hawed and avoided saying anything coherent, he got no answers at all IMO...it was really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622332;
    If he was talking about his, he wouldn't have wrestle over it, he would have spit it out, there would not have been anything wrong in asking about their FD. But to ask about another guy, I guess it was arkward. That expression on Chris face told it all.
    Plus Ed said that he was the only one to get to the FS.

Is it because he was uninformed, was he referring to a technicality (spent the nite) and I don't like the "conquest" implication, or do the writers think we are stupid? Screencaps showed Reid and Kyp going to FS, too.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

And for a weeeee little second Ed seemed more mature than Jilli. He had his legs crossed acting like the cool guy--I wasn't completely turned off by him tonight, but I do think the PDA was a bit much and looked like they were trying too hard. It's obvious they have a connection-they don't have to make out for me to see it