Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Fanatic

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3616687;
    I wish....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3617656;
    I think for the most part Reid fans are happy that he's happy coming out of this experience.

What I do find disturbing is Jillian's willingness to end up with someone like Ed. I have a gut feeling about him, I've had it since his incredibly awkward eye contact with heron their 1:1. The pool scene where she told him that he was easy to talk to...he was so void of emotion, imo...and then when he left “for business”...well that's when he started giving me the willies, for lack of a better word.

Oh Jillian, I do wish you the best.
    Jillian sure is going to need it. I am not confident that she made the right choice at all......

Still want to know how she proved to women that she has her head screwed on straight. She certainly didn't prove it to me or all the women at work who are really upset....however, they believe Reid is too good for her....whoaa....

Isn't Jillian the classic daddy's little girl though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3618099;
    TKS for the explanation. For the record, I never implied that you (or anyone else) needed to give more info - just that it was strange that the floodgates would not open and other people would not add detail (and naturally gravitate to this site )!
    I know that you didn't imply that or that you needed more info. I felt I could at least explain my POV.
    It is really hard when you have info--that you want to post, but at the same time you realize that perhaps it's not something you should post, that it won't be received well. People want "proof" and well they should!(I would!) But unfortunately the only proof that can be offered at times is not very reassuring.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3618167;
    Jillian sure is going to need it. I am not confident that she made the right choice at all......

Still want to know how she proved to women that she has her head screwed on straight. She certainly didn't prove it to me or all the women at work who are really upset....however, they believe Reid is too good for her....whoaa....
    Maybe she thinks having her head screwed on straight is to go for the guy giving her love easily (i.e. Ed) rather than the guy(s) she has to pry it out of (i.e. Reid and to a lesser extent Kip). I don't she does, but I'm betting that's what she talking about.

But in the words of Wes Hayden "Love it don't come easy"

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3618176;
    Isn't Jillian the classic daddy's little girl though?
    Yes which is why her comments on how her boyfriend has to protect her but keep her in line make no sense. Call your daddy up and he'll do it, Jilly Bean! But don't marry your dad, look for a partner.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If anyone watched Jillian on GMA with Melissa this morning, Jillian was wearing the white dress and silver heels cupcakes cited as proof of the ATFR. Melissa was also present at the ATFR for a follow-up on her life, and the interview PROBABLY took place back stage before, during or after the taping.

I do not know this for fact, but matching up the evidence pieces cupcakes provided.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3617878;
    Thank you KASHA for this post. I appreciate you, CC, BLOOMERS, and those anonymous FORTers who are willing to share with us, so we can be prepared. Please continue to do so!!

Every season we got leads from ATFR taping, and fans questioned, but the leaks ALWAYS turned out to be true:
    Deanna: it was a closed set with (mostly) paid audience. When CAPE broke the news, fans were saying "how did we know it's not a paid Fleiss minion to give us wrong info?"
    Jason: I've read posts: "How did we know TPTB didn't tape 2 different endings to throw us off?"
    So, I've been there and heard that, and I will not question leaks again, especially when it comes from respected FORT posters with great track records.
    Great post! I remember Deanna's season and all of us up in arms about the leak that Jason was F2...it couldn't possibly be true. There was tons of backlash...they had to have taped two ATFRs and so forth. It seems this happens EVERY season when one of the favorites isn't chosen and the word gets out. I've learned from lurking (and came out of lurkdom in Deanna's season to post) that when the respected sleuthers come back with their info from their sources at the ATFR its been right on each season. There will always be others that make up stories to confues everyone or to try to cause doubt. Also I'm sure ABC doesn't want the Reid supporters not to watch...it will hurt their ratings. I've been coming here for MANY seasons now...I know how disappointed many will be tonight. But once I see that confirmation I gear myself up for my happy ending as its my favorite or my disappointment that he/she didn't choose my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3618182;
    I know that you didn't imply that or that you needed more info. I felt I could at least explain my POV.
    It is really hard when you have info--that you want to post, but at the same time you realize that perhaps it's not something you should post, that it won't be received well. People want "proof" and well they should!(I would!) But unfortunately the only proof that can be offered at times is not very reassuring.
    Kasha Some people will always want "proof", and just don't believe in the concept that the proof is in the reliability and "known" record of the poster of the info. Of course everyone can believe what they want to believe or not, but I'll go with the track record and the "believability" (did I i just make up a new word?) of the long-timers here. JMHO... jump all over this if you chose to... I know someone will, even though it is JMHO.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)