Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Regular

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3622242;
    ''

I took Reid's fantasy suite comment to mean "you just said you knew you were in love with Ed all along so then why did you do what you did with me in the fantasy suite????" A reasonable question for him to have and one he was too polite to specify. She knew what he was asking and that's why she had the deer in the headlights reaction---there is no good answer to that question---she was stuck.
    The best part was when the audience laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3622229;
    LOL, I though they both were, but I disliked Ed's more!!!
    I didn't love either ring, but also disliked Ed's more (and I like Ed just fine). It just wasn't my taste. The only ring I liked there was the one with the big squarish single stone in the middle and the delicate band with diamonds all around. All the rest of Neil's designs just are not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3622243;
    It wasn't the most attractive thing ever. I'm not a fan of pear shape but for some reason I was thinking that the ring thing is a sham. That the designer creates a special ring for the bachelorette and the guy that is the "winner" is strongly urged to chose it.
    I remember reading an article about that way back. Maybe they don't do that anymore.
    There ya go! That's probably the explanation. It's probably all about Neil Lane trying to popularize pear-shaped diamonds! And I apologize in advance to any pear-shaped gem lovers, but I'm just not down with them for engagement rings.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3622242;
    ''

I took Reid's fantasy suite comment to mean "you just said you knew you were in love with Ed all along so then why did you do what you did with me in the fantasy suite????" A reasonable question for him to have and one he was too polite to specify. She knew what he was asking and that's why she had the deer in the headlights reaction---there is no good answer to that question---she was stuck.
    I agree CC, and she should have felt uncomfortable because he had every right to ask her. Actually she's lucky that he didn't get more specific--that shows his maturity. I agree with another poster that he didn't really understand that every guy gets a FS card (per his comment in Spain about "every guy might get one of these cards), so he thought that he was the only one to get that experience. And then they don't show it, but they show Ed's. I still think she told him things that led him to believe that she was in love with him

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;3622246;
    you mean like his gray and green tank tops under a pink (was it gingham??) button up short sleeve shirt????? I just lol'd........still am lol'ing on that one....
    Right! If THAT is "phenomenal fashion sense" -- good Lord! What about those awful green short shorts? Jillian looks awesome in everything she wears and is an interior decorator. Ed is a computer geek and looks and acts like one! She would have fit into Reid's real estate world like a velvet glove and instead she chose the boring drunk! Sorry, but I just don't get it!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3622236;
    I disagree. I thought he was asking about his FS, much like Jeremy asked Deanna. I think everyone thought is was about Ed's date because that is really the only FS date that the audience cared about, remembered. Reid said it was the best day/night of his life so I can see him having questions about his own time with her.
    I thought he was talking about his own date too. That is why she sat there squirming because she didn't know what to say.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3622204;
    That's it in a nutshell, trying to dispell the truth. Ed is a liar and a cheater.
    I have only had time this season to read the last few pages of the most popular threads. I did pick up that Ed supposedly had a girlfriend(s) with these quick reviews…but unfortunately, I’m not clear on the proof. Just wondering how solid this information is, since I read tonight that at least 4 insider “truths” have been wrong. Please don’t shoot me for asking this question at this late date, but if anyone has the energy, I would love to hear…

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3622263;
    There ya go! That's probably the explanation. It's probably all about Neil Lane trying to popularize pear-shaped diamonds! And I apologize in advance to any pear-shaped gem lovers, but I'm just not down with them for engagement rings.
    ----------------------------------------------

Does anyone know where to find the pics of the wrap party from last night?
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3622267;
    I agree CC, and she should have felt uncomfortable because he had every right to ask her. Actually she's lucky that he didn't get more specific--that shows his maturity. I agree with another poster that he didn't really understand that every guy gets a FS card (per his comment in Spain about "every guy might get one of these cards), so he thought that he was the only one to get that experience. And then they don't show it, but they show Ed's. I still think she told him things that led him to believe that she was in love with him
    That was what I took away from it all too... he apparently did not know going in how this show worked. I had forgotten about the "these weird cards" comment. Didn't think much of it at the time, but thinking back, he seemingly really didn't know the full layout of this show. Sigh.

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking about going on these shows: Watch at least a full season before you even consider it! Save yourself a lot of grief if you at least know what you're getting into.