Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Newbie

Re: After the Final Rose

To be honest, i dont reli get Jillian. Ed is nice, handsome and loves her soooo much. But, i can see more simularities b/w her and kip. Like wht her mum and cousin(?) said about them both.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622195;
    One the one hand I can completely see the sweet value in having your fiance say - "it's not an incredibly expensive ring, but I wanted to buy it myself" on the other hand - if you love the guy and you're getting married - and you gotta wear something - if someone's offering a $60,000 diamond for free I would have a HARD time turning that down.
    I know, no kidding!!! I'd take it! They deserve it... what an emotional roller coaster this season was!! I can't wait to watch ATFR!! I'm in Hawaii right now and they are re-playing the finale. Did they do that on the mainland?
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622195;
    One the one hand I can completely see the sweet value in having your fiance say - "it's not an incredibly expensive ring, but I wanted to buy it myself" on the other hand - if you love the guy and you're getting married - and you gotta wear something - if someone's offering a $60,000 diamond for free I would have a HARD time turning that down.
    Well, shyeah! But gah...Ed sure picked a fugly $60,000 free ring, IMO. I'm sure Jillian loves it b/c Ed picked it out, but he coulda done better. As an aside, I'm not a fan of Neil Lane engagement rings -- too much going on with 'em -- but I think Ed might've picked the worst one available. Oh, Ed.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3622210;
    Well, shyeah! But gah...Ed sure picked a fugly $60,000 free ring, IMO. I'm sure Jillian loves it b/c Ed picked it out, but he coulda done better. As an aside, I'm not a fan of Neil Lane engagement rings -- too much going on with 'em -- but I think Ed might've picked the worst one available. Oh, Ed.
    ITA, and this has NOTHING to do with me liking Reid or Kip better. I honestly hated his ring.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622160;
    Reid and his comment on his ring was pitiful. He's a wonderful man and he will find some girl to truly adore him and his simple ring.
    Little "real" moments like this on these shows are so sad to watch, but they also give me hope that there are still men out there who feel the same way I do about some things (i.e. not rushing the "L" word, simple rings, etc.). Reid will find someone who appreciates what he has to offer some day. He doesn't need The Bachelor to do that. Really hoping for his own sake that he doesn't go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3622210;
    OMG there is so much negativity on this board I cannot even believe it!!! That ring is friggin gorgeous!!! I'm so out of here.....

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3622213;
    ITA, and this has NOTHING to do with me liking Reid or Kip better. I honestly hated his ring.
    I completely agree with you both on that one. Easily the worst ring in the bunch. (Which is weird because Ed usually has phenomenal fashion sense and you'd think that would translation to design as well. Odd. )

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchglinda;3622191;
    That's absolutely how I interpreted it too, hooked. I honestly don't know how you could come away with any other conclusion. And Jillian did too, by her reaction. If she thought he was referring to Ed's problem... wouldn't she have defended Ed... instead she sat there squirming!
    I think so too. Reid isn't nearly as classless to sit there and ask "so did Ed finally manage to get it up for you, Jilly Bean?"

He clearly wanted to talk about the "best night of [his] life" because he thought that that's when she fell in love with him too since it was directly after their "love, love, love" conversation. However, he realized there's nothing he can say or do and was super hurt and annoyed when she said "this is our chance" and he was like "for what?" He knows she's in love with someone else and knows it wouldn't be right to ask about any moments they shared.

Reid's hurt but he'll be fine. Judging from the pics of last night, he's already feeling better and I'm sure having 25 chickees fighting over him won't hurt.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchglinda;3622191;
    That's absolutely how I interpreted it too, hooked. I honestly don't know how you could come away with any other conclusion. And Jillian did too, by her reaction. If she thought he was referring to Ed's problem... wouldn't she have defended Ed... instead she sat there squirming!
    No he was talking about Jillian and Ed's FD, did you look at the look on Chris face and I don't think he liked it. The audience laughing. She didn't know at one point what he was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622219;
    I completely agree with you both on that one. Easily the worst ring in the bunch. (Which is weird because Ed usually has phenomenal fashion sense and you'd think that would translation to design as well. Odd. )
    We didn't get to see Reid's ring though. Right?

Anyway, I don't think Ed's ring is ugly. I thought Kiptyn's was.