Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3622182;
    I love Kiptyn, but I honestly don't think Kiptyn gave them much to work with. He is a complete gentleman and wouldn't hurt a fly, and I think he wouldn't say anything negative about anyone either. It is just his nature. I don't think he gave much for them to work with, and he really wasn't the drama this season--Ed and Reid were.
    They could have let him promote his charity or have one question shown from the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3621888;
    I saw the Fantasy Suite question totally different. I felt Reid was talking about their time in the suite (bathtub). I think that is why she had the look on her face like don't bring that up. To him that was the best night he has ever had and it meant alot to him to be with her. IMO
    That's absolutely how I interpreted it too, hooked. I honestly don't know how you could come away with any other conclusion. And Jillian did too, by her reaction. If she thought he was referring to Ed's problem... wouldn't she have defended Ed... instead she sat there squirming!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3622182;
    I love Kiptyn, but I honestly don't think Kiptyn gave them much to work with. He is a complete gentleman and wouldn't hurt a fly, and I think he wouldn't say anything negative about anyone either. It is just his nature. I don't think he gave much for them to work with, and he really wasn't the drama this season--Ed and Reid were.
    I agree. I think Kip was very careful and reserved about what he put out there. It's smart but also doesn't make for a very interesting edit on the whole. Nice guy and I wish him well.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622177;
    ABC bought those rings. I would junk them. I wonder if you have to use their rings.
    One the one hand I can completely see the sweet value in having your fiance say - "it's not an incredibly expensive ring, but I wanted to buy it myself" on the other hand - if you love the guy and you're getting married - and you gotta wear something - if someone's offering a $60,000 diamond for free I would have a HARD time turning that down.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622163;
    I think it was just plain odd how this show treated Kiptyn. But, maybe he really doesn't want much to do with this wacky show.
    I think that you hit the nail on the head. JMO - he's over the show and has moved on. I am sure they weren't too pleased when he told them "NO" to TB after they set him up so perfectly with the golden boy edit. I was actually nervous for him last night that they might "tarnish" him in some way but he came out smelling like a rose as always.

He's receiving marriage proposals from gals on Twitter as well as other "propositions".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3622169;
    Well according to Jilli, there are no problems in the bedroom. Can't remember her exact words but basically she said they have a hard time getting OUT of the bedroom. A little much to say on national tv IMO--I would rather them leave some things to the imagination
    Yeah, I'm not a prude, but that was WAY TMO for national TV. I'm not crazy about her jumping on men, even while wearing long dresses, and wrapping her legs around them on national TV either. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3622195;
    One the one hand I can completely see the sweet value in having your fiance say - "it's not an incredibly expensive ring, but I wanted to buy it myself" on the other hand - if you love the guy and you're getting married - and you gotta wear something - if someone's offering a $60,000 diamond for free I would have a HARD time turning that down.
    It's not about the money to me though. That's the problem with this show. Make those guys have to buy the ring and the real deal comes through to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3622111;
    OR, he was meaning that "what a night" he actually had in the FS-he knew that he went there with Jill but WE weren't shown that
    It sounded to me as if Reid couldn't understand how she could dismiss the fact that they had such amazing compatibility in the fantasy suite.
    We all know from the screen caps that they were in the FS. I have a feeling that they had an early FS in Philadelphia. Their body language conveyed a level of intimacy that wasn't apparent with any of the others. She was so mellow around him and they never pawed at each other. They were obviously on a level that had him believing that he was the one. All of their actions showed it and he thought that spoke for itself.

She said she was more herself with him than she has ever been. Then she must be trying to be someone else .

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3622190;
    They could have let him promote his charity or have one question shown from the audience.
    Oh, I completely agree. I think they could care less about Kip though, especially since they gave them nothing to work with. With ABC it is kind of like, "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622168;
    But he's been seen at work through twitter reports and bars in Chi, right? I don't understand this. Either they meant 5 days at a time or they were just BSing so the audience doesn't think Ed was messing around with other women given the rumors. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.
    That's it in a nutshell, trying to dispell the truth. Ed is a liar and a cheater.