Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3622143;
    Maybe they meant 5 days at a time? He's been at work so unless Jill has been locked at his apartment in Chi, then they can't have been living together for 2.5months. How is it possible?
    Ed probably does a lot of his work via technology.

I saw a blog about a week ago where Jillian gave a tour of her romantic hideaway. It was on a decorating site. I bet that's where they stayed. I'm not sure but I don't think they named a city.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3622111;
    OR, he was meaning that "what a night" he actually had in the FS-he knew that he went there with Jill but WE weren't shown that
    -------------------

yes also possible.

OR he had just come home from a great date (hence, "what a night"), turned on the tv and caught the last bit of the bachelorette with the part where Wes leaves and talks about him (hence "nice going Wes").

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3622146;
    1. I am a new poster this season, after some lurking for a couple of seasons. One thing I can say is that Bloomers, Cupcakes and Kasha have all really impressed me this season. (I didn't pay attention prior seasons to who was posting what.) So without even knowing their history of insider info on other seasons, these are three FORT members I would absolutely trust, if they were comfortable coming forward with insider info. That's what I feel, intuitively. The fact that the atfrc played out exactly as we were told just confirms their integrity for me, again.

2. This is the third season I've been on FORT, either as a lurker or a poster--and I have to ask--why do you all do this to yourselves every season? Jason during Deanna's season; Melissa or Jillian during Jason's. Reid is a great guy, funny, quirky, handsome, charming--that's true. Tonight I really believed he was hurt, that he believed he could declare how he felt and it would all work out. And it made me sad. But he became a FORT fave before the season even started, right? And scenarios and fantasies seemed to develop around Reid, that were not in line with what those of us who weren't invested in anyone, or specifically Reid, saw. What I saw, in case you were wondering was a connection, and a big one, with Ed from the first m&g. Many of you might miss out on enjoying the first true fairy tale ending since Trista, just because you like Reid, so you wanted to believe the worst about Ed and the rumors. My heart broke for Kip and Reid again, tonight, but this whole season has been about Jillian and Ed. From day one.

3. I am going out on a limb here, (me=huge cynic,) and say that Jillian and Ed will make it. They will get married. They will have babies. They will build a life. I've been married long enough to know what I see, to recognize what it takes; the ease they have, the camaraderie, the families' support, the humor, the fact Jillian talked about how unfiltered the conversations are between them coughhonestycough, the fact that she is moving to Chicago. Plus, their ages--by 29/30 you know what you are looking for.

So, if I'm wrong at the end of all this, go ahead and tell me. I have no problem saying "oops, I'm wrong!"
    No reason to admit anything about being wrong. Jillian and Ed have a chance just like any other couple to me.

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3620969;
    OMG ok i think i just got closure about this stupid show...glad reid is doing well

how crazy we've been obsessing about all this!! I'm pretty sure jill and reid must have talked things out...and he looks soo hot! my coworker kinda looks like reid and i was like woahhh one time when their resemblance hit me

Just look how close Jillian and Reid are, in the top picture. Way closer than Jillian and Ed were tonight. What was up about that?? Sure they were holding hands but really this is your fiance and you don't even have your arm around her.

Also how come Jillian and Ed didn't get a gift from the producers. That has to be a first!!! Any ideas?? I know I have one is SDL right and this is a set up with Jillian and Ed....

I wasn't a Reid fan before but I became one tonight. I just loved him tonight, except for when Chris was trying to make him say he love Jillian, he's way passed Jane. Chris trying to make her more than she is. Loved what you said Reid she was so mad, did her best to smile. Her and Ed sounds like Dee and Jesse, that wedding date never arrived. They know they haven't been together that much, just trying to squash the word out on Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3622141;
    It's ok. We Kiptyn fans are used to the fact that he's been overlooked the entire season I was just trying to bring some humor into this endless "Ed Vs. Reid" debate.
    Awwww! At least Kip did get the most interesting dates of the three guys. Flamenco dancing, that rope drop, surfing...he got a great vacay out of the deal!
    So, you know what it means when your ears turn red...

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3622144;
    I find that so interesting since there were hints from insiders that there was no love connection and the season was a disaster. If they really thought that wouldn't they have let him come back sooner since he was clearly in love with her? For once, I wish TPTB would just let the story tell itself to the extent possible and let him come back to talk to her when he wanted and let the chips fall where they may. This putting him the middle of the FRC was ridiculous. It made it seem so phony when it was anything buth.
    Yes, this confuses me too. I swear I'm not insane and Reid was really, truly in love with her. I know he wasn't part of TPTB's plan but he really did care for her and wanted to be with her and see if they could make it work. OTOH, maybe Jill truly only loved Ed? I don't know but she seemed so enamoured with him today that it even tugged at my cold, black heart. Jill said she wanted someone to take care of her and tell her when she's "offside" and if Ed can give up the womanizing and drinking (highly unlikely imo, unfortunately for her), he could probably provide those things for her.

Reid and his comment on his ring was pitiful. He's a wonderful man and he will find some girl to truly adore him and his simple ring.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3622141;
    It's ok. We Kiptyn fans are used to the fact that he's been overlooked the entire season I was just trying to bring some humor into this endless "Ed Vs. Reid" debate.
    I think it was just plain odd how this show treated Kiptyn. But, maybe he really doesn't want much to do with this wacky show.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3622152;

I saw a blog about a week ago where Jillian gave a tour of her romantic hideaway. It was on a decorating site. I bet that's where they stayed. I'm not sure but I don't think they named a city.
    But he's been seen at work through twitter reports and bars in Chi, right? I don't understand this. Either they meant 5 days at a time or they were just BSing so the audience doesn't think Ed was messing around with other women given the rumors. Otherwise, it just doesn't make sense.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3622152;

Well according to Jilli, there are no problems in the bedroom. Can't remember her exact words but basically she said they have a hard time getting OUT of the bedroom. A little much to say on national tv IMO--I would rather them leave some things to the imagination