Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3616245;
    That (a Reid last 5 minute finale live at the ATFR) is essentially what I was suggesting could happen (mind you it would mean Jillian, Ed and Reid are all in on it)!

What keeps puzzling me though is that on this ATFR thread we do not have a detailed account of how the ATFR taping went - minute by minute (reactions by Kip, Reid, parents, what did Reid say at the FR ceremony, etc., etc). I do not understand why some of that would not have surfaced! It would make all these speculations futile. I understand legal issues for those at the ATFR, but if you are already leaking something, why not give the full account. It's not like the other viewers witnessed anything different at the taping (or did they )!

Until I do see something more substantial from the ATFR, I will assume both Ed and Reid options are still open!
    This is generally how it goes.
    People who attend the MTA/WTA and ATFR sign confidentiality agreements. Sometimes a code may be set up between them and someone else before they attend.
    When I have found out things from the MTA/WTA or ATFR--I don't ask questions. I don't feel comfortable doing that. I don't feel like I need to encourage anything more than what someone wants to share. Then personally, I do not post what I have been told. I will come out and confirm what I have been told after I see others have already come out with the news. That's just my own personal issue and how I deal with it--unless of course I have been told "sure go ahead and post it!" which I never have been told to do.
    I consider my sources to be sacred. They are trusting me and once trust is lost--well forget it.
    As it is--look how much discension was caused just from leaking spoilers that many are not willing to accept. So why risk losing a trusted source or pal? Not worth it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3617656;
    I think for the most part Reid fans are happy that he's happy coming out of this experience.

What I do find disturbing is Jillian's willingness to end up with someone like Ed. I have a gut feeling about him, I've had it since his incredibly awkward eye contact with heron their 1:1. The pool scene where she told him that he was easy to talk to...he was so void of emotion, imo...and then when he left “for business”...well that's when he started giving me the willies, for lack of a better word.

Oh Jillian, I do wish you the best.
    Ed's explanation to Jill that he told himself not to show any emotion when he left her for work was a doozy. She finally saw through Wes so it will probably be only a matter of time for her to see through Ed!!!!! Hope she can just curl up on his lap and be happy as long as it lasts.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I have a question as I wasn't around much this weekend.

So cupcakes said that Reid wore the shorts and t-shirt coming out of the taxi. She never said that he changes...or at least I checked her posts and there was nothing in there about that. Then I read somewhere that someone confirmed he changed into a suit for the FRC. Does anyone remember who confirmed that and where is that post? Was that shown to the audience at the ATFR taping? Or is it just an assumption?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3617858;
    Ed's explanation to Jill that he told himself not to show any emotion when he left her for work was a doozy. She finally saw through Wes so it will probably be only a matter of time for her to see through Ed!!!!! Hope she can just curl up on his lap and be happy as long as it lasts.
    I think that's all she wants. Seriously. Just to curl up on his lap and have him hold her and that's it. She doesn't care about having a good partner or what kind of man he is, she just wants a big, strong man to be affectionate with her. I'm not a psychologist but from what we've seen, I'm assuming she has some childhood/daddy issues.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3617830;
    People who attend the MTA/WTA and ATFR sign confidentiality agreements. Sometimes a code may be set up between them and someone else before they attend.
    When I have found out things from the MTA/WTA or ATFR--I don't ask questions. I don't feel comfortable doing that. I don't feel like I need to encourage anything more than what someone wants to share. Then personally, I do not post what I have been told. I will come out and confirm what I have been told after I see others have already come out with the news. That's just my own personal issue and how I deal with it--unless of course I have been told "sure go ahead and post it!" which I never have been told to do.
    I consider my sources to be sacred. They are trusting me and once trust is lost--well forget it.
    As it is--look how much discension was caused just from leaking spoilers that many are not willing to accept. So why risk losing a trusted source or pal? Not worth it.
    Thank you KASHA for this post. I appreciate you, CC, BLOOMERS, and those anonymous FORTers who are willing to share with us, so we can be prepared. Please continue to do so!!

Every season we got leads from ATFR taping, and fans questioned, but the leaks ALWAYS turned out to be true:
    Deanna: it was a closed set with (mostly) paid audience. When CAPE broke the news, fans were saying "how did we know it's not a paid Fleiss minion to give us wrong info?"
    Jason: I've read posts: "How did we know TPTB didn't tape 2 different endings to throw us off?"
    So, I've been there and heard that, and I will not question leaks again, especially when it comes from respected FORT posters with great track records.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3617868;
    I have a question as I wasn't around much this weekend.

So cupcakes said that Reid wore the shorts and t-shirt coming out of the taxi. She never said that he changes...or at least I checked her posts and there was nothing in there about that. Then I read somewhere that someone confirmed he changed into a suit for the FRC. Does anyone remember who confirmed that and where is that post? Was that shown to the audience at the ATFR taping? Or is it just an assumption?
    Yes, she said that he changes his clothes and goes to the FRC.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617901;
    Yes, she said that he changes his clothes and goes to the FRC.

Who is "she"? cupcakes? Because she never posted that (from what I saw of her latest posts).
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3617873;
    I think that's all she wants. Seriously. Just to curl up on his lap and have him hold her and that's it. She doesn't care about having a good partner or what kind of man he is, she just wants a big, strong man to be affectionate with her. I'm not a psychologist but from what we've seen, I'm assuming she has some childhood/daddy issues.
    I agree, either she's double jointed or seemingly starved for affection. On Jason's season and throughout this one, she loves to cuddle with her legs wrapped around the guy she's enamoured with at the time. We know due to her Mom's illness, she had a less than perfect childhood. She does have a "little girl lost" spirit. I hope she truly finds a "home" with Ed, at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerinthewind;3617970;
    I agree, either she's double jointed or seemingly starved for affection. On Jason's season and throughout this one, she loves to cuddle with her legs wrapped around the guy she's enamoured with at the time. We know due to her Mom's illness, she had a less than perfect childhood. She does have a "little girl lost" spirit. I hope she truly finds a "home" with Ed, at last.
    I don't think so but for her sake, I hope he can become or is the man she so desperately wants and needs him to be.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3617830;
    TKS for the explanation. For the record, I never implied that you (or anyone else) needed to give more info - just that it was strange that the floodgates would not open and other people would not add detail (and naturally gravitate to this site )!