Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

ms_kreddy

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3616903;
    Not going to work this time...this is deja vu of Deanna's season & I'm not falling for that again.

hmmm...I think I'll take a walk tonight and bake a cake with all of my newfound extra time
    Me neither. I'm sick of the manipulations and how brazen Fleiss is in his interviews about his tactics. I'm not going to participate this time!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3616919;
    Me neither. I'm sick of the manipulations and how brazen Fleiss is in his interviews about his tactics. I'm not going to participate this time!
    I won't be watching, either. The kids will be away and I will get a date with hubby. He so deserves one, since I've abandoned him lately, poor guy. As much as I would love to see Reid's face on my screen every week, I truly would love it to be on HGTV, a sports station, or ANYTHING else besides the Bachelor. I don't have the intestinal fortitude to watch her pick Ed tonight. This is the only season besides Meredith's that I've been wrong, and I am still scratching my head and what a good actress Jillian is. I would swear I saw a love story with Reid. Must have been my imagination.
    "Who wears short shorts?"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by naturesgirl;3616950;
    I won't be watching, either. The kids will be away and I will get a date with hubby. He so deserves one, since I've abandoned him lately, poor guy. As much as I would love to see Reid's face on my screen every week, I truly would love it to be on HGTV, a sports station, or ANYTHING else besides the Bachelor. I don't have the intestinal fortitude to watch her pick Ed tonight. This is the only season besides Meredith's that I've been wrong, and I am still scratching my head and what a good actress Jillian is. I would swear I saw a love story with Reid. Must have been my imagination.
    ICAM, I was planning on having alittle Finale party but now I have decided to just not watch it at all. I have no interest in seeing her with either guy and if Reid just shows up at the very last 5 minutes just to be shot down again well then I will be

I would love to see him on my screen each week as well but after Jason's season I kinda think it might be a big mistake. MF will just manipulate Reid into becoming someone we don't know anymore and he deserves better then that. Like you said put him on HGTV permanently, now that I would tune in for!

FORT Fogey

Machel Penn is a social columnist with a small paper in a ritzy enclave north of San Diego (Rancho Santa Fe) near where Kiptyn lives. She blogs about reality shows. She writes her opinions, not fact, she's been quite snarky all season about Kip, and now that she thinks (she has no facts) that he might the next bachelor, she's sucking up to him to get an interview. She's reading the boards same as everyone else, I don't think she has any inside knowledge as to what happened at the finale or the ATFR. Just my opinion of her having read several of her blog posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3617076;
    Machel Penn is a social columnist with a small paper in a ritzy enclave north of San Diego (Rancho Santa Fe) near where Kiptyn lives. She blogs about reality shows. She writes her opinions, not fact, she's been quite snarky all season about Kip, and now that she thinks (she has no facts) that he might the next bachelor, she's sucking up to him to get an interview. She's reading the boards same as everyone else, I don't think she has any inside knowledge as to what happened at the finale or the ATFR. Just my opinion of her having read several of her blog posts.
    She now made a new blog recanting her previous blog and thanking fans for giving her the heads up. Yup. She knows nothing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3617156;
    She now made a new blog recanting her previous blog and thanking fans for giving her the heads up. Yup. She knows nothing.
    Well, at least she admitted it. I like her better now. If you read her bio, it's pretty interesting, she was an Elite model and a contestant on a reality show and other varied stuff. Sounds like these day's she's mostly a mom who writes on the side.)

Quote Originally Posted by cheers4Reid;3616990;
    I would love to see him on my screen each week
    Fab idea-Reid screensavers! Soy Grande anyone?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by naturesgirl;3616950;
    I'm not watching either. I don't want to see Reid hurt again. His interactions with Jillian were the reason I watched religiously every Monday. I may, however, watch the last five minutes--with the sound off!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTx2;3617384;
    I'm not watching either. I don't want to see Reid hurt again. His interactions with Jillian were the reason I watched religiously every Monday. I may, however, watch the last five minutes--with the sound off!
    I don't think her reaction with Reid can be any more difficult than when Jason walked her to the car; he hugged her, and she let loose with one heartbreaking sob that just grabbed my heart, and yet now here she is with her own choice.

As somebody much wiser than I said before me, life has a way of working out for the best.

Reid will come out on top of this, and he will end up with the right person for him.

I remember when Meredith broke handsome sweetheart Matt's heart. Sometime later we saw his wedding pictures to a gorgeous young lady, and he looked ecstastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3617553;
    I don't think her reaction with Reid can be any more difficult than when Jason walked her to the car; he hugged her, and she let loose with one heartbreaking sob that just grabbed my heart, and yet now here she is with her own choice.

As somebody much wiser than I said before me, life has a way of working out for the best.

Reid will come out on top of this, and he will end up with the right person for him.

I remember when Meredith broke handsome sweetheart Matt's heart. Sometime later we saw his wedding pictures to a gorgeous young lady, and he looked ecstastic.
    I think for the most part Reid fans are happy that he's happy coming out of this experience.

What I do find disturbing is Jillian's willingness to end up with someone like Ed. I have a gut feeling about him, I've had it since his incredibly awkward eye contact with heron their 1:1. The pool scene where she told him that he was easy to talk to...he was so void of emotion, imo...and then when he left “for business”...well that's when he started giving me the willies, for lack of a better word.

Oh Jillian, I do wish you the best.