Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

FORT Newbie

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3621676;
    I could not disagree more. He was in no way shape or form "this season's company man". He was the most real and most realistic bachelor I've ever seen on this show. And, while I don't see him being the next Bachelor, but if he did, I absolutely could not see him doing anything to make anyone hate him - much less all of America.
    I agree DrewPA. I thought he was one of the first contestants to let the bachelorette see all of his quirks, his goofiness, and just be himself. It was really refreshing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3621787;
    west coast here. Did Jillian and Ed say anything about wedding plans, perhaps a date, or general "we're talking about it" statements. Anything about where/when she or he might be moving?
    Jillian said she is packing up Sept. 1 to move in with Ed in Chicago. They supposedly plan to get married "within 12 months."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621811;
    I honestly don't think he gives a crap.
    ITA!!!!!!!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conway;3621801;
    OMG. I've loved his hair all season and he has had some wild (but oh-so cute) hair! I'd watch just to see what it was doing that episode...sometimes it was crazy-bedhead-standing-straight-up hair, others it was professional and slick, and others it was just natural.
    I do hair and his is awesome! Love it.

Ed has nice hair too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621811;
    I honestly don't think he gives a crap.
    If he doesn't.....he should....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3621779;
    Given that there was supposed to be no love story this season - I am not sure what to make of Kip and Reids reactions.
    I always took it as there is no love story between Jill and the F1 (Ed) because of the ex-GF, etc. I could be wrong though.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil;3621680;
    I have to come here even though it's slower than the other site, because the other site is being SO MEAN about Reid!! They are calling him all sorts of things...what hypocrites.
    Which site?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621819;
    I do hair and his is awesome! Love it.

Ed has nice hair too.
    Ed's hair is the best part of Ed!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3621779;
    Given that there was supposed to be no love story this season - I am not sure what to make of Kip and Reids reactions.
    Maybe they meant there wasn't a love story because Jillian didn't end up with a guy who loved her? Like Reid? I honestly think if Ed had not been chosen, he wouldn't have thought twice about it. May TPTB know that and that is why they were showing him in a bad light? The drunkeness in the outtake - it was totally unnecessary. The FS "issue". I only see it with her, NOT with him. You kind of don't consider it a love story when the person is left there alone. I'm starting to think that's what they meant.

And furthermore, why was Chris asking him all those ridiculous questions? I don't recall him really grilling anyone (BEFORE MOLLY) on their current feelings other than "do you still love ____________?" I feel like he was really probing Reid on his current feelings and the immediate future and how his feelings for Jillian will affect that.

I also am baffled now (having just seen those pics) as to WTF is going on with Jillian and Reid. That was taped only 3 days before the pics. I'm so confused.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3621739;
    She seemed giddy in love, he seemed aloof.

Reid still seemed to be carrying some emotion for what happened, but played it perfectly. Made her squirm! I loved it! The fantasy suite, hmmmm? What didn't happen in Ed & Jill's, or what did happen in Reid & Jill's???Will we ever know?!
    Yeah...I agree. I first thought Reid was asking about his FS with Jillian and then thought it might be a joke about Ed/Jill. But seriously, I felt like CH and Jillian were grilling him again, leave the poor guy alone. Maybe they had to fill the 20 minute timeslot before Ed came out