Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3621787;
    west coast here. Did Jillian and Ed say anything about wedding plans, perhaps a date, or general "we're talking about it" statements. Anything about where/when she or he might be moving?
    From what I recall, Jillian said they are going to do summer things together like weddings and reunions (?) and then in September she is moving to Chicago. Ed only said that she was going to come to Chicago "for awhile". Anyone else hear more? I kind of tuned them out...
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;3621793;
    Get it started girl and I'm all over it!
    Me too. I'll sign.

SamGirlTexas

I think Reid bringing up the fantasy suite was priceless. Although I don't think it was Reid's intent, personally I think it made Jillian look bad. I know, some of you guys (as opposed to y'all) are thinking what's wrong w/ that. If all the past bachelors have "test driven" the merchandise (who can forget Molly's overnight in the tent & the change into Jason's clothes), so why not let the women "test drive" the guys?

My opinion is, just that, my opinion, however, I think the sleeping around, and potentially leading people on is all wrong. I wish the "fantasy suite" wasn't a part of the show, and that marriage proposals were not encouraged, but real life dating outside the show WAS encouraged. Kind of like a newer version of "The Dating Game," [TV show a long time ago in a galaxy far away] but with all costs for the post-show dating paid by ABC. Okay, so I'm in my own little world regarding this train wreck of a show (thanks AvalonR for the phrase & for directing me to this site). I will gain another REAL evening, have fun w/ my honey, spend time doing my stuff! Over & out, thanks for all the "good reads." Or, is that "good Reids?" LOL

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3621718;
    Huge Reid fan but his hair is a disaster now!
    OMG. I've loved his hair all season and he has had some wild (but oh-so cute) hair! I'd watch just to see what it was doing that episode...sometimes it was crazy-bedhead-standing-straight-up hair, others it was professional and slick, and others it was just natural.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;3621719;
    A brief general comment I wanted to say on thoughts and comments strand which is now closed.

I have been a long time believer that the quicker something comes together, the potential is the quicker it will come apart.

Reid and Kyptin are both people that expect it to come together slowly and have it last.

I haven't seen the show yet and could barely watch it last night. I thank everyone on the boards for making this a more digestible experience.
    You made really good points! Do you think Jillian (and the other previous bachelorettes) are perceptive enough to realize the pitfalls of making big decisions about a future mate after only a few weeks of interactions? I can't tell if they are aware and don't care, or if they are just foolishly optimistic, or if they are just in love with being in love. It seems that no one on the Bachelor/Bachelorette has read any of the research on how the first several months of a dating relationship are driven more by hormones (e.g. vasopressin, oxytocin, serotonin) and thus it is important to see how the two of you actually relate to one another after all the strong chemicals wear off. I know, I am overthinking this all....I need to get a life!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3621795;
    She sure did. I was so expecting to see her laughing, but she sure didn't seem to find it funny.
    It was supposed to be a light and fun moment. She looked territorial. I guess if she acts giddy enough over Ed eventually she'll believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621789;

Interesting but the only emotion and realness I saw on this show was the segment btw Jillian and Reid...funny how that is how the series was for me and the ATFR wasn't any different.

No disrespect to Jill & Ed fans but you have to be blind not to see it...(IMO)
    Here's the weird thing -- I think Ed is oblivious to the lingering stuff between them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Originally Posted by Nova14
    Odd that she seemed a little peeved about girl asking for a date. She seemed a little jealous. lol
    LOL, you know it's funny when the shoe is on the other foot...now she might know how it feels to see Reid going on dates with other dudettes. She looked peeved...maybe she still cares...

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3621779;
    Given that there was supposed to be no love story this season - I am not sure what to make of Kip and Reids reactions.
    Since that comment came from someone in production, and they were rumored to not like Ed at all, I can see how they would think that Jillian picking Ed was not a love story. Perhaps they don't believe Ed is sincere, so they see a coming trainwreck instead? Just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3621808;
    Here's the weird thing -- I think Ed is oblivious to the lingering stuff between them.
    I honestly don't think he gives a crap.