Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Re: After the Final Rose

ok, so the FS comment was basically Reid telling the viewers that she dumped him a couple of days after they 'did the deed' in Maui? Awesome!
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3621767;
    This is exactly how I felt watching it Lucky! It was so emotional. Either Reid was hurt or he is the best actor in the world. His eyes said it all.

I got locked out and I wanted to note that when CH asked Jill & Ed how things were going, Ed said something to the effect of "good...so far"...wth?
    This is so weird!

I guess it was Reid seeing her again after all that time. I found it funny that for Jason's season they didn't have Jillian anywhere near Jason.

west coast here. Did Jillian and Ed say anything about wedding plans, perhaps a date, or general "we're talking about it" statements. Anything about where/when she or he might be moving?

Deege111

So Jillian and Ed have spent all but 5 or 6 days together? OK that means that the rest of the time ABC has been flying them to their "secret rendevous place" where they do things like drink margaritas all day and try to pull boulders out of the pool. Yeah, that sounds like real life. I'm sure they will make it work once reality hits and they are on their own dime.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3621747;
    I think Jillian is in lust with Ed. Reid was the real deal. I think she is going to regret it BIG TIME down the road. AS far as the Fantasy suite thing. Props to Reid " WELL DONE"

Interesting but the only emotion and realness I saw on this show was the segment btw Jillian and Reid...funny how that is how the series was for me and the ATFR wasn't any different.

No disrespect to Jill & Ed fans but you have to be blind not to see it...(IMO)
    We need not think alike to love alike

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by barefootblush;3621723;
    I'm at this point, too. There definitely seems to be unresolved emotions there for both of them but for whatever reason (she loved Ed more, she stuck with her "type", Reid couldn't open up in time, whatever) Jillian let him go twice and he deserves better than that.
    Oh poor sweet Reid. I'm sad that he's still so hurt. It did give me pause about the depth of his feelings for her, when there were reports of him being super duper after he came back home. Now I see that what I saw on TV was absolutely the real thing - he absolutely loved her. And you just don't get over it so quickly.

If he isn't ready to date yet, man he loved her, because can only imagine the great looking girls that are already throwing themselves at him?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3621766;
    Someone posted a few pages back that we should all contact HDTV and request that they have Reid host a show and I think that is a great idea. Wouldn't we rather see him every week all year round with his quirky sense of humor showing homes or whatever than seeing him getting sliced and diced by Fleiss for 10 weeks?

Maybe someone should start a thread on this to give contact info for HGTV. They would be crazy not to consider this especially if they receive thousands of requests for him.

Get it started girl and I'm all over it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3621771;
    When he brought up the FS, he said something about "you seemed happy." Apparently there were fireworks between them, while J and Ed's night in the FS fizzled. Someone as sweet and sensitive as Reid would probably believe she loved him after a night like they apparently had behind closed doors.
    Agreed. For Jill sex might be just for fun and not a huge deal but it isn't always like that especially in an emotionally charged situation like this one where the men are looking for clues as to where they stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3621780;
    Odd that she seemed a little peeved about girl asking for a date. She seemed a little jealous. lol
    She sure did. I was so expecting to see her laughing, but she sure didn't seem to find it funny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3621651;
    I say there is no way she can watch Reid be the bachelor and not think "what if."
    at least she is with the winner who laughed at Wes' sex comment!