Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Aftr??

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3621750;
    Whoever assured us that Reid was doing fine and is happy two months after the show (was it Lisamill?) ... I'm sure not seeing that on my screen!
    This is exactly how I felt watching it Lucky! It was so emotional. Either Reid was hurt or he is the best actor in the world. His eyes said it all.

I got locked out and I wanted to note that when CH asked Jill & Ed how things were going, Ed said something to the effect of "good...so far"...wth?
    We need not think alike to love alike

auburnbulldog

Re: After the Final Rose

Quote Originally Posted by TrailingWife;3621753;
    Ed implied he also took her for a test drive in Spain. Couth?

That, too. But for some reason with them as an item it seems OK. When you are odd man out, it's like being bitter...trying to payback. I am sure he was hurt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3621739;
    She seemed giddy in love, he seemed aloof.

Reid still seemed to be carrying some emotion for what happened, but played it perfectly. Made her squirm! I loved it! The fantasy suite, hmmmm? What didn't happen in Ed & Jill's, or what did happen in Reid & Jill's???Will we ever know?!
    When he brought up the FS, he said something about "you seemed happy." Apparently there were fireworks between them, while J and Ed's night in the FS fizzled. Someone as sweet and sensitive as Reid would probably believe she loved him after a night like they apparently had behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57;3621733;
    Jill and Ed -- YUCK !!!!! Ever see the movie, "The Days of Wine and Roses" -- that's what I predict for those two. There is absolutely NOTHING attractive about Ed. And then there is Reid's absolutely beautiful blue eyes and winning smile! Jillian, you must have been as drunk as Ed when you fell in love with him. Sorry, posters, but this is pathetic! I guess she got her "bad boy" after all.
    And his quick wit, and humor and honesty... ect.. Jillian's loss.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3621629;
    And then Chris should have said "but I am the one in the background telling her that she should go with Ed and dump you a 2nd time."
    deidre, this made me laugh so hard! I was saying what how crappy that was of Chris all day. The fact that CH asked Reid if he still loved Jillian in front of her was ridiculous!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3621711;
    Very strange show indeed! Jill certainly has some unresolved feelings towards Reid... BUT I do applaud her for moving forward with her relationship with Ed. I can see certain aspects of their relationship that make her very happy (namely drinking margaritas all day at the pool!!!)... but kudos to her! HUGE Reid fan, but ready to move on!!!!

Lastly, wow - so much more emotion for Reid than for Kip. Wonder how he feels?
    Totally agree about the awkwardness and unresolved feelings. Definitely 2 sides of Jillian -- she went with the side that fell for Ed -- and she really was giddy over Ed tonight. Still hated that CH AND Jill were trying to get Reid to talk more...for goodness sakes leave the poor man alone.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3621717;
    She might love Ed, but it is very very very obvious from tonight's episode that she is still in love with Reid as well.

I was wondering if they edited in her indecisiveness last night and had her play up the torment and drama but its clear they did not edit that it and she did not play it up. That girl is STILL torn. I've honestly never seen a bach(ette) look that torn and attached to the one they sent home.

yikes.

If I were Ed, I'd be EXTREMELY concerned not only by what I saw on Monday but also what I saw on the ATFR.

Double yikes.
    Boy, I felt like I went through the wringer watching Reid and Jill.

I cannot get over the disconnect between the smiling faces at Juan's finale viewing party and what I just saw on Reid's face at ATFR. I was so sure after seeing those pics today that Reid and Jill had found some peace and moved on, but it was so apparent that that is not the case.

I don't know what it will take to get past this point - probably more time and for Reid to be able to talk with friends and family. It must have been heart-wrenching these last two months trying to process his feelings all alone.

He is no way healed enough to be able to do The Bachelor. He needs to take some baby steps, not be dating 25 women. Otherwise, I feel sorry for whomever gets that last rose.

And, like someone else said, Jill is going to have a hard time watching Reid move on with his life. Even though she'll say and mean that she wants him to be happy, it's going to hurt her to see him in love with someone else when it could have been her.

Given that there was supposed to be no love story this season - I am not sure what to make of Kip and Reids reactions.

FORT Fogey

Odd that she seemed a little peeved about girl asking for a date. She seemed a little jealous. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3621771;
    When he brought up the FS, he said something about "you seemed happy." Apparently there were fireworks between them, while J and Ed's night in the FS fizzled. Someone as sweet and sensitive as Reid would probably believe she loved him after a night like they apparently had behind closed doors.
    Maybe that's why it fizzled....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.